Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Nagcoach na before si Tim Cone sa national team natin nung 1998. Yun yung Centenial team natin na nag gold sa jones cup at walang talo tayo nun kaso bronze lang tayo sa Asiad.. Triangle offense needs long time and practice to perfect due to its thousands of variation patterns kaya mejo di uubra sa mga short tournament tulad ng Asian games at Fiba.. at lalo higit na hindi pwede sa situation ng pagpapahiram ng pba player kasi lagi short sa oras ng preparation...

• Like (+1) 1

Off topic ng onte mga paps: Coach YG will coach Gilas in the 2nd round of the FIBA qualifiers. Makakatikim na ng mura si Blatche kakatira sa labas. Hahahaha

that is on the assumption na si blatche ang pipiliin chief. remember suspendido si blatche at na-impress si coach yeng kay standhardinger.

Lumalaki na ulo ni Justin Brownlee......based sa agent na si Sherilyn Reyes ay humihingi na si JBL ng at least 10M per conference take it or leave it daw....delikado ang BGK sa upcoming conference pag di napapirma si JBL.

WTF??!!

Boss KK its official

After winning title with Ginebra, Jamito finds new home at Meralco

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/after-winning-title-with-ginebra-jamito-finds-new-home-at-meralco-a793-20180814

SHORTLY after winning yet another PBA championship with Barangay Ginebra, Jammer Jamito found a new home for the season-ending Governors Cup.

The seldom-used wingman out of St. Clare and has been picked up by the Bolts from the unrestricted free agent list in time for their conference debut against Columbian Dyip on Friday at the Ynares Center in Antipolo.

Only last week, the native of Basud, Camarines Norte was part of the Ginebra team which dethroned San Miguel Beer to win the Commissioner’s Cup crown. It was his second league title with the Kings after being a member of the team which retained the Governors Cup crown last season.

Jamito, who turns 28 on Sept. 1, was a second-round pick (No. 15 overall) by Ginebra during the 2016 draft. He hardly got playing time with the Kings though, in a two-year stint that will be best remembered for his ‘sidestep’ dunk' during the slam contest of the 2017 All-Star weekend that went viral on social media - and nearly got him into trouble with former league commissioner Chito Narvasa.

Seldom used s'ya sa Ginebra, hope na he gets some playing time sa meralco. If ever, me Ginebra-meralco sa finals, baka s'ya pa ang gumawa ha hehe

• Like (+1) 1

ang baho ng live telecast ng PBA wlang nanood... bagsak ang ticket sales....

OT ano na kaya balita sa naturalization ni JBL.

Sana maipasa at ma-approve on time, alam mo naman ang mga congressmen/women natin, minsan iba ang pina-prioritize hehe. For me, Blatche needs to go, he is definitely out of shape at hindi coachable, 'yung game ng Pinas against China a few days ago was an eye opener. OT na ha hehehehe

On JB's moves: I dunno if its just me, I notice he has similar moves with the great MJ (version 2.0 nuong bawas na ang mga acrobatics niya dahil aging na and minus trash talks and angas) - those quick spot ups, decoy play then assist pass, high leaps when blocking, authoritative dunks, timely putbacks, et. al.

• Like (+1) 1