Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

bring on meralco and durham nang makatikim ulit sila nyahahaha

GINEBRA NSD!!! JBL best import na champion pa!!!

JBL is 3-0 in the Finals he has been in. Why doesn't the PBA and SBP just send Ginebra to the Asian Games? Bring on China! Bring on Iran! I am convinced that Ginebra can be Asian Games champion. Just take out Jervy Cruz for Blatche. Gold yan sigurado. Congrats to Ginebra. Tim is simply the best.

Edited by will robie

JBL is 3-0 in the Finals he has been in. Why doesn't the PBA and SBP just send Ginebra to the Asian Games? Bring on China! Bring on Iran! I am convinced that Ginebra can be Asian Games champion. Just take out Jervy Cruz for Blatche. Gold yan sigurado. Congrats to Ginebra. Tim is simply the best.

the master coach did it again. yes jbl is a perfect 3-0 in the finals. yung austria 6-0 daw sa finals...ang problema out of the 6, isa lang yata ang nakalaban niya si coach tim...and that was without greg.

• Like (+1) 1

the master coach did it again. yes jbl is a perfect 3-0 in the finals. yung austria 6-0 daw sa finals...ang problema out of the 6, isa lang yata ang nakalaban niya si coach tim...and that was without greg.

I will say this. Sans the Kraken, San Miguel is trash. Just like the Cavs are without Lechoke. Gusto ko makita next, chief, is an All-Filipino finale with Ginebra and San Miguel.

Haha! I just wanted to bash the bitch. That third-quarter breakaway was a result of the defensive intensity of Ginebra. I knew by the low score that Ginebra had this even if they trailed in the second.

that is what coach tim wanted. a defensive game.

I will say this. Sans the Kraken, San Miguel is trash. Just like the Cavs are without Lechoke. Gusto ko makita next, chief, is an All-Filipino finale with Ginebra and San Miguel.

exactly chief and even with standhardinger, ginebra still came up on top. it boils down to the captain of the ship. coach tim is simply in a class of his own. yung austria, magagaling lang talaga mga players niya...unfortunately, he relied too much on junemar. and when ginebra clamped down on lassiter, cabagnot and santos, that was the start of smb's downfall. yung ross di na naulit yung game 3 explosion niya. mukhang chamba lang. di na naulit yung pasko hahaha

exactly chief and even with standhardinger, ginebra still came up on top. it boils down to the captain of the ship. coach tim is simply in a class of his own. yung austria, magagaling lang talaga mga players niya...unfortunately, he relied too much on junemar. and when ginebra clamped down on lassiter, cabagnot and santos, that was the start of smb's downfall. yung ross di na naulit yung game 3 explosion niya. mukhang chamba lang. di na naulit yung pasko hahaha

Somehow medyo nakalimutan si Stan... He could have contributed more than Arwind.

Bawi na kang siya sa Asian Games- make us proud

boss, sablay lang sa game 6, pero MALIWANAG yun crystal ball na tayo NSD GINEBRA ang CHAMPION, tinalo natin ang GREATEST TEAM OF SMB (daw) OF ALL-TIME!

sabi lang nila yun na greatest team of all time.

let's go back-to-back with jbl again. defending champs tayo.

Actually with Greg in there, Ginebra could guard everyone in SMB using single coverage. Fajardo is literally the big difference that is why San Miguel can dominate any team in the league except Ginebra. As long as Greg is healthy, I don't think SMB can beat Ginebra in an All-Filipino finale. Tim is the simply the best. I doubt that Alaska team wins 3 championships without his coaching.

Edited by will robie

Somehow medyo nakalimutan si Stan... He could have contributed more than Arwind.

Bawi na kang siya sa Asian Games- make us proud

yun nga ang di ko maintindihan kay austria. standhardinger never got enough minutes to contribute. swerte tayo at di masyadong ginamit hahaha austria was simply outcoached by the master tactician.