Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

hindi usapin na natalo ang gsm, ang isyu ay ang tamad na laro ng genebra players kaya lumaki lamang ng smb... kitang kita ang pagtamlay ng galaw ng mga players, parang pinatunayan nila ang salitang barangay, larong pang barangay lang ang level nila...

exactly my point. i mean, i don't mind losing if the efgort or determination of the players was evident. ang problema nga, malakas na nga ang smb sinabayan pa ng katamaran, massacre ang kinalabasan. the fans can only do so much and in order to be successful, the desire to win should come from the players. tonight should be the start where ginebra must show their nsd spirit. ipakita sa smb na kaya nilang makipagsabayan at manalo.

• Like (+1) 1

FINALLY, a Best Import award for Justine Brownlee.

The prolific Barangay Ginebra reinforcement beat out his 'brother' Renaldo Balkman of San Miguel for the highest individual award among imports in the PBA Commissioner's Cup.

The 30-year-old American, who was never drafted in the NBA, won the trophy hands down, accumulating a total of 1,209 points after topping both the statistics and the votes of media, players, and the Commissioner's Office.

Balkman was a far second with 858 points.

Brownlee emerged no.1 in terms of statistics with 539, and emerged the runaway winner as choices of both media (445) and the PBA (150). He did win the players vote but by a close margin against Balkman, 75-68.

It was the first Best Import award for Brownlee after twice emerging runner-up behind Allen Durham during the last two editions of the Governors Cup. But he did won the championship in both instances when the Kings beat the Meralco Bolts in back-to-back fashion in the finals.

• Like (+1) 1

another blowout. may alingasngas akong naaamoy nyahahaha hoy smc wag naman halata.

congrats though to jbl. you deserve it. best import yung pinakamaliit na import :)

dikit na kaya sa linggo o tambakan ulit? ano kaya ang nakikita sa crystal ball nina master major cage?

hehehehe would like to go with you...

pero eto version ko..

game 3 will be smb

game 4 and 5 - ginebra

game 6 will be smb

game 7- ginebra will trail but win via OT

jbl will be best import, junmar bpc ... :)

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/07/31/18/pba-hands-out-fines-after-game-2-between-smb-ginebra

Hmmmm

1-gins

2-3- smb- check

4- gins- check

Bpc- junmar - check

Best import- jbl - check

3 more games hehehehe

Hmmmm

1-gins

2-3- smb- check

4- gins- check

Bpc- junmar - check

Best import- jbl - check

3 more games hehehehe

ayos yung crystal ball mo chief. swak lahat. yun bang tambakan kita din dyan sa bolang crystal o tayo na lang ang nakakaamoy? i just really hope this series is not scripted...though let's give credit to the team especially the best import awardee. 15/18 shooting? ilang percent yun? greg? dapat ganun ang laro. he was dunking on every opportunity. where LA goes so does ginebra.

• Like (+1) 1

ayos yung crystal ball mo chief. swak lahat. yun bang tambakan kita din dyan sa bolang crystal o tayo na lang ang nakakaamoy? i just really hope this series is not scripted...though let's give credit to the team especially the best import awardee. 15/18 shooting? ilang percent yun? greg? dapat ganun ang laro. he was dunking on every opportunity. where LA goes so does ginebra.

Actually, i am hoping na hindi ito scripted...pero game 2 was disappointing for me as a basketball enthusiast...masyado ang coincidence na halos parehaz ang scord ng first half ng game 1 and 2...

Hopefully matapos ng ginebra to sa game 6 tulad ng ginawa nila sa meralco noong 2016... ginebra fell to 1-2 and they won 3 straight...

Greg and la are the keys... i hope that mark can regain his confidence

Actually, i am hoping na hindi ito scripted...pero game 2 was disappointing for me as a basketball enthusiast...masyado ang coincidence na halos parehaz ang scord ng first half ng game 1 and 2...

Hopefully matapos ng ginebra to sa game 6 tulad ng ginawa nila sa meralco noong 2016... ginebra fell to 1-2 and they won 3 straight...

Greg and la are the keys... i hope that mark can regain his confidence

I hope this is not scripted. Malala yung tambakan. We are talking here of routs of 30 points per game. In my years of watching basketball, never have I seen the first four games having horrible routs like this series. Dapat pag tambak yung isang team sa game 1, that pretty much will tell you which team will win the series.

"I'm as shocked as everybody else with the series. That's strange. It's been strange. I have not seen one and have not been to one," said Ginebra coach Tim Cone.