Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

sana ginawa nilang best of five n lng... masyadong mahaba yung 7game

regarding Greg imo i foresee na he can only improve a notch higher than Marlou Aquino... thats it!

Well, if Greg does improve to the mold of the YOUNG Marlou Aquino, its kinda scary. Yes, you are right. Best of 7 in a semi final round is insane although I know the reason behind the set up.....to get more receipts from the gate especially the thrill the four teams has been giving the fans.

Well, if Greg does improve to the mold of the YOUNG Marlou Aquino, its kinda scary. Yes, you are right. Best of 7 in a semi final round is insane although I know the reason behind the set up.....to get more receipts from the gate especially the thrill the four teams has been giving the fans.

no BGK, no Purefoods, nawala na yung Crowd darling so definitely the gate receipts will fall... even yung last game ng BGK at TnT hindi napuno ang Arena!

sana ginawa na nilang 5game series semis then 7Game Finals... natapat pa ng holiday season so yung iba ngtitipid pangbili na lng ng gifts kesa manood...

imo its San Miguel Beer to win the All-Filipino Cup... wag lng mainjure si Fajardo!

Our BGK rily nids some1 who cud motivate them to win.. always lacks heart to win.. they should undergo 1 month training with coach jawo.. what they have right now is an attitude of a never say no to boracay.. always on vacation mode... this is the reason why japhet and greg is not a good addition to the gilas team... they lack will power to win.. they should address this first before they can play great with our NT... this is the same reason why japhet always lacks minutes of play during the Gilad stint in the last world cup... he has the potentials to do great even in the nba if only he has great determination to win

To me, if it is true, is another stupid decision.... Hindi problema ang coach... Problema chemistry.... Hindi maachieve yun kung kada 2 conference bago coach... As i have said earlier, hindi bagayang triangle sa gins pero it took 2 years for the triangle to work for alaska and change chicago...

Kung mag trade para ke pringle, parang di naman kailangan....

What the *!%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They made us believe na ok si cariaso!! Taps papalitan na naman!?!! Si Ato pa?!! Wala na bang mapaglagyan ng mga personels ang SMC at pilit pinagcocoach sina ato racela austria etc????? Tapos si pringle? Granted magaling si pringle....pero sino ipapalit? Dont tell me si japhet?

in the absence of the Gins, I am cheering for TNT and ROS...

Ill be rooting for SMB...

SMB syempre! Sister team eh, i have a great respect for Alapag though

Our BGK rily nids some1 who cud motivate them to win.. always lacks heart to win.. they should undergo 1 month training with coach jawo.. what they have right now is an attitude of a never say no to boracay.. always on vacation mode... this is the reason why japhet and greg is not a good addition to the gilas team... they lack will power to win.. they should address this first before they can play great with our NT... this is the same reason why japhet always lacks minutes of play during the Gilad stint in the last world cup... he has the potentials to do great even in the nba if only he has great determination to win

sana nga mag coach uli si jawo kahit one year lang.

Sana nga si Jawo na lang, alisin na kasi ang pulitika sa San Miguel Corp., ang pf magaling ang nakuhang coach in Tim Cone pero ang Ginebra pinage-ekperimentuhan nila sa mga dati nilang players just like in the case of Caidic and Agustin (with the exception of Cariaso), heck maski ang SMB is doing well with Austria

itrade na lang si japhet at mamaril for taulava. lakas ng ginebra nyan.

Tingin ko 'di na player/s ang problema eh, its the coach

Jeff Cariaso out as Ginebra head coach.. Ato Agustin will be the new coach.. another coaching change for Ginebra :mellow:

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/jeff-cariaso-out-ato-agustin-in-ginebra-coach-pba-basketball-coachin-change-barangay

and based on Snow Badua's twitter there is another hint of changes that will happen.

pringle???

http://i.imgur.com/6Wi8HyN.jpg

To me, if it is true, is another stupid decision.... Hindi problema ang coach... Problema chemistry.... Hindi maachieve yun kung kada 2 conference bago coach... As i have said earlier, hindi bagayang triangle sa gins pero it took 2 years for the triangle to work for alaska and change chicago...

Kung mag trade para ke pringle, parang di naman kailangan....

^ Agree

Ginebra is a complete team already. Roles should be defined and correct, chemistry within the team has been a problem

KUNG SI ATO LANG ANG PAPALIT KAY CARIASO, HUWAG NA LANG...PABAYAAN NA NATIN SI CARIASO.

AT SINO NAMAN KAYA ANG IBIBIGAY NG BGK SA GLOBAL PORT IN EXCHANGE FOR PRINGLE?

MERRY CHRISTMAS NA LANG MUNA MGA KA-BARANGAY :)

Tama! Agustin again! Kawawa naman ang team at ang fans who give their all-out support and the management give us crap by getting a coach na wala namang binatbat as a coach, ok na kasi si Chua noon eh pinalitan pa, as the old adage goes, don't fix what is not broken! Tapos ayan na naman si Agustin, huh!!

mga bossing bat di nyo subukan c franz pumaren, ang ganda ng ginawa nya sa air 21, pinahirapan nila smb last time.tingin ko its time evaluate nila ung team alisin ang mga redundant o marami sa iisa posisyon.japeth is ok just train the man to be compose and focus, train greg to be like junmar, at ibalik ang dating ginebra PISIKAL MAGLARO, ung nang mama sa court, ibalik the like of rudy distrito, dante gonzalgo,chito loyzaga, at syempre jaworski, di ko cnasabi ibalik ang player, I mean the spirit and the style of play. ewan ko lang kung di umangat ang ginebra ulit.

Kaso tindi ng pulitika sa SMC management eh, Pumaren seems to be a logical choice kesa ke Agustin kaso in the end management ang masusunod at hindi tayong mga fans na asar na asar na dahil powerhouse ang team natin pero laging laglag

pringle for who?

What the *!%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They made us believe na ok si cariaso!! Taps papalitan na naman!?!! Si Ato pa?!! Wala na bang mapaglagyan ng mga personels ang SMC at pilit pinagcocoach sina ato racela austria etc????? Tapos si pringle? Granted magaling si pringle....pero sino ipapalit? Dont tell me si japhet?

tenorio plus a draft pick for pringle..

Pringle for Monfort and/or Urbiztondo payag ako

Edited by Agent_mulder