Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Korek...pwede na si mama ang magmentor kay greg.

With the toughness ni Mamaril at puso (maski nga sa practice minsan nakakabwisitan siya ng ka barangay dahil pati duon parang iba ang kalaban hahaha) I think kapag na develop niya si Greg ng maski na laro lang niya, wala nang itatapat kay 7 footer. Huwag lang roughness ni Belga na kung minsan madumi na.

I'll have to agree on this. Nice win. This lineup is for real. Barring any serious injuries, bgk should be title favorites for this conference. Masipag ang twin towers ng ginebra ngayon.

I concur, lalo na si Japeth na walang takot in taking it inside even if andon ang mga hard court hooligans ng RoS na sina Belga, Quinahan at Arana

Si Mamaril lang puwede nang magturo kay Greg. Biglang nawala yung mga comments na "slowther" sa social media ah! rolleyes.gif

Proper positioning esp. sa rebounding ang tingin kong magandang maituturo ni Mamaril ke Greg, me instances kasi na naba box out pa din s'ya nila Jervy at Belga, as for those pivot moves/foot work maybe Jun Limpot or a Benjie Paras might be the right man for the job. Awkward kasi tignan ang galaw ni Greg pag medyo na-katawan na ng kalaban eh hehe

Edited by Agent_mulder

Line up is good.... Strong rotation and back up guys.... Let us see how the teams will adjust to them.... I would also like to see greg perform to become a rookie of the year and at least an mvp contender this year just like marlou.....

Btw, yeng and beau had some interesting remarks.... The coach said that they lacked energy playing 3 games in a week plus they have to teach 3 rookies their system while the center said that gsm was just lucky that is why they lost the game.... Both might had forgotten to mention gsm became better and was a better and more prepared team that night.... Forgetting to give credit where its due.... Si yeng talaga hehehe

pagbigyan na natin si kalbo...he just could not accept the fact that this present ginebra team became stronger and no longer a pushover. given his propensity in giving excuses, i was not even surprised with what he stated. i saw that excuse coming...pati si belga nakisawsaw na din...swerte daw :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know that the line up got better this year and a lot is expected of them.... At any rate let us enjoy the ride!

Was thinking a while ago, kung bibigyan ako ng chance to create my all time ginebra team (15 - man team), i would have the following first five:

Marlou @ center

Menk @ pf

Chito @ sf

Mark @ sg

Jawo @ pg

Then i will have la, jay jay, pido, noli, arnaiz, ampalayo, cuenco, gonzalgo, distrito and billy

Then for a selection of imports bates, briggs, hacket, waller, alexander

Coach would be jawo w/ asst salazar, jong and siot

I would have them go against a team composed of fernandez, patrimonio, jolas, brown and calma w the bench composed of paras, codinera, dindo, johnny a, ronnie m, samboy, asaytono, caidic, paul lee and asi

Opposing import would be harris, brown, black, chambers, thirdkill and parks

Coached baby d and assisted by black, cone and yeng

So 90's hahaha!

I concur, lalo na si Japeth na walang takot in taking it inside even if andon ang mga hard court hooligans ng RoS na sina Belga, Quinahan at Arana

Proper positioning esp. sa rebounding ang tingin kong magandang maituturo ni Mamaril ke Greg, me instances kasi na naba box out pa din s'ya nila Jervy at Belga, as for those pivot moves/foot work maybe Jun Limpot or a Benjie Paras might be the right man for the job. Awkward kasi tignan ang galaw ni Greg pag medyo na-katawan na ng kalaban eh hehe

agree ako dito, in terms of defense, malaki ang maitutulong ni Mamaril kay Slaughter..

pero sa offense medyo kailangan niya ng ibang mentor... ok din ako sa na si Papa Bear ang

kunin, pero yung Limpot? sakto lang, parang mabagal din kasi si Limpot...

Line up is good.... Strong rotation and back up guys.... Let us see how the teams will adjust to them.... I would also like to see greg perform to become a rookie of the year and at least an mvp contender this year just like marlou.....

Btw, yeng and beau had some interesting remarks.... The coach said that they lacked energy playing 3 games in a week plus they have to teach 3 rookies their system while the center said that gsm was just lucky that is why they lost the game.... Both might had forgotten to mention gsm became better and was a better and more prepared team that night.... Forgetting to give credit where its due.... Si yeng talaga hehehe

excuses talaga!! hahaha... nakalimutan ata na may rookie din ang GSM...

nakakalimutan din ata nila na galing sa injury si MC47 and Aguilar...

swerte ba yun matatawag eh tambak????

1385437027[/url]' post='8995678']

I know that the line up got better this year and a lot is expected of them.... At any rate let us enjoy the ride!

Was thinking a while ago, kung bibigyan ako ng chance to create my all time ginebra team (15 - man team), i would have the following first five:

Marlou @ center

Menk @ pf

Chito @ sf

Mark @ sg

Jawo @ pg

Then i will have la, jay jay, pido, noli, arnaiz, ampalayo, cuenco, gonzalgo, distrito and billy

Then for a selection of imports bates, briggs, hacket, waller, alexander

Coach would be jawo w/ asst salazar, jong and siot

I would have them go against a team composed of fernandez, patrimonio, jolas, brown and calma w the bench composed of paras, codinera, dindo, johnny a, ronnie m, samboy, asaytono, caidic, paul lee and asi

Opposing import would be harris, brown, black, chambers, thirdkill and parks

Coached baby d and assisted by black, cone and yeng

So 90's hahaha!

Why jolas and brown over samboy and caidic? Also i would prefer alvarez over jolas ....and cole over waller....

So is romeo castro 2.0 or just yeo 2.0? Should BGK picked him instead of forester?

i think bossing, he is better than Yeo... so hindi Yeo 2.0...

pero hindi pa natin pwedeng masabi na Castro 2.0, kasi medyo maaga pa...

pero kung kailangan pumili sa dalawa, sa tingin ko papunta sya sa Castro 2.0...

although mas magaling pa din si Castro, kasi marunong pumasa, hehehe...

naisip ko nga din yung isang tanong mo boss, bakit nga ba hindi na lang si Romeo

ang kinuha ng BGSM, kesa kay Forrester na hindi naman masyado ginagamit...

From what I've read, tumangkad nga si Japeth. He's now 6'11" and Greg is an even 7'0"

twin towers nga talaga...tingnan mo nga naman...kung noon naghahanap ng matatangkad ang ginebra, ngayon naman meron nang aguilar at slaughter. dagdag pa natin si jr...may backup pang mamaril. i still remember those days when enrico villanueva used to man the paint. :P

naisip ko nga din yung isang tanong mo boss, bakit nga ba hindi na lang si Romeo

HIndi kaya sa salary cap?

IMHO, kaya si Forrester ang kinuha kasi they're trying to ease the transition from Fast & the Furious to the next generation.

Aside from MC47, may Ababou pa and Baracael na pwedeng pumalit sa SG position.

Imagine, if MC47 becomes sort of mentor for Forrester like what Mercado is doing for Romeo, that's a scary back court of LA, Monfort, Forrester, and Ababou once MC47 and JJ hang up their jerseys.

twin towers nga talaga...tingnan mo nga naman...kung noon naghahanap ng matatangkad ang ginebra, ngayon naman meron nang aguilar at slaughter. dagdag pa natin si jr...may backup pang mamaril. i still remember those days when enrico villanueva used to man the paint. :P

Yeah, and backup center nya si Mamaril. Occasionally, Menk. Pero ngayon, yung 2nd unit na lang ang kailangang plantsahin.

1385534655[/url]' post='8997770']

Japeth is enjoying Gin Kinss' style of play kaya he's playing well at this early going, and his stint with Gilas definitely get him more matured...

And stronger...pero may mga instances na makikita mong Needs focus pa....

Anyway looks like petron will win their match over san mig...10 pts lead with 2 min remaining...with the way junmar is playing...mukhang mas magaling na talaga sya compared kay slaughter...

Oh yeah ..no games on this fri ...nov 29... But instead on thurs..nov 28 gin vs glopbalport...

Junemar 20-20 tonight....lakas na nga nya...

1385544714[/url]' post='8998225']

HIndi kaya sa salary cap?

Based sa nabasa ko max rookie contract ang nakuha din ni forrester so baka hindi salary cap. Eto ang opinion ko:

Maliit kasi si Romeo @ 5'9" so baka nagalangan if magiging effective ito as a sg in the pba. Si Forrester kasi mas malaki at athletic. .

• Like (+1) 5