Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Sana ibalik sa Alfrancis. Istorbo at bwisit kasi si Eala sa pakikialam sa mga team choices ng SMC. Sana gawin na rin kay Agustin ang ginawa kay Eala, ilipat na lang sa ibang corner ng SMC. PETITION: IBALIK SI ALFRANCIS. He has the fire, the bloodline of Barangay Ginebra. Huwag na muna si Jarencio, medyo palpak ang last minute decision niya sa UST tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

tama ka diyan kay alfrancis chief...fire and intensity at its best. dugong ginebra talaga.

i think, adding another guard to their line up will not work... mark and la eats up the playing time...meron pa silang urbiztondo at helterbrand.... i think hey should go for an athletic forward (maybe a 4).... or a long range bomber....

sinong athletic forward who plays the 4 spot would you suggest?

Personally my preference is that they draft Teng if they would be able to get that 4th pick. While Mark eats up a lot of playing time, he is often injured lately and the same goes with JJ. Also, tumatanda na rin sila so we need some insurance that someone can fill in. Thus it would not be a bad idea if they could get Teng as MC47's understudy. Being a rookie, I wouldn't think Teng will "demand" lots of playing time and will probably be happy in a chief reliever role playing 15 at most 20 min a game. The guy can also play multiple position at SG and SF so pwede rin siyang maging part ng rotation nila Ellis at Baracael at SF depende sa match-up

I have not seen Forrester play but based on the papers the guy is a wing player and quite athletic so he could also be an asset that would fit in perfectly in GSM's run and gun style of play.

It would also be interesting if GSM could tab Justin Chua a big man who can probably play the 4 or 5 with a good perimeter shooting (10 to 12 ft away from the basket). The guy may not be athletic but he is a banger. However I don't think its worth using the 4th pick on him. Maybe GSM can trade Rico M to get him early in the 2nd round.

Edited by fatchubs

sinong athletic forward who plays the 4 spot would you suggest?

Personally my preference is that they draft Teng if they would be able to get that 4th pick. While Mark eats up a lot of playing time, he is often injured lately and the same goes with JJ. Also, tumatanda na rin sila so we need some insurance that someone can fill in. Thus it would not be a bad idea if they could get Teng as MC47's understudy. Being a rookie, I wouldn't think Teng will "demand" lots of playing time and will probably be happy in a chief reliever role playing 15 at most 20 min a game. The guy can also play multiple position at SG and SF so pwede rin siyang maging part ng rotation nila Ellis at Baracael at SF depende sa match-up

I have not seen Forrester play but based on the papers the guy is a wing player and quite athletic so he could also be an asset that would fit in perfectly in GSM's run and gun style of play.

It would also be interesting if GSM could tab Justin Chua a big man who can probably play the 4 or 5 with a good perimeter shooting (10 to 12 ft away from the basket). The guy may not be athletic but he is a banger. However I don't think its worth using the 4th pick on him. Maybe GSM can trade Rico M to get him early in the 2nd round.

It make sense...

i hope this isn't true.. wag sana pakawalan si Labagala.. sana si urbiztondo na lang ibalik sa barako..

http://www.philstar....monfort-ginebra

confirmed na ...“The proposed trade between Ginebra's Rob Labagala and Barako Bull's Eman Monfort has been approved by the PBA,” the Commissioner’s Office said in an official statement

http://www.spin.ph/sports/basketball/news/barako-bull-pulls-off-another-stunner-with-monfort-trade-to-ginebra

Approved na din ba 'to? Sayang si Ababou tsk tsk, nasa huli ang pagsisisi....

confirmed na ...“The proposed trade between Ginebra's Rob Labagala and Barako Bull's Eman Monfort has been approved by the PBA,” the Commissioner’s Office said in an official statement

http://www.spin.ph/sports/basketball/news/barako-bull-pulls-off-another-stunner-with-monfort-trade-to-ginebra

guard na naman :wacko:

Sana they had learned from the mike cortez trade.... Anyway nov 3 is around the corner...

I've seen this guy played for BB a few times, maliit but really fiery, I just hope na maging effective s'ya sa style ng Ginebra. The management doesn't seem to learn from their past trades, Cortez, Baguio and even KG are doing well for their new teams tsk tsk

hahaha, tinatanong ko pa sa sarili ko kung sino itong parating kasama sa tryout ni Slaughter na ang dumi dumi na puro tattoo ang katawan........yun pala kukunin ng Ginebra hahaha

He plays like Asi pero may tendency like Crisano. And.........a candidate of Gilas, meaning, may sinabi rin. Bigla ngang tumaas ang ceiling ng Ginebra, a call na matagal nang binabaril ni Eala, a call na matagal nang request ni Mark Caguioa.

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2013/05/02/937473/filoil-spotlight-james-forrester

Edited by photographer

hahaha, tinatanong ko pa sa sarili ko kung sino itong parating kasama sa tryout ni Slaughter na ang dumi dumi na puro tattoo ang katawan........yun pala kukunin ng Ginebra hahaha

He plays like Asi pero may tendency like Crisano. And.........a candidate of Gilas, meaning, may sinabi rin. Bigla ngang tumaas ang ceiling ng Ginebra, a call na matagal nang binabaril ni Eala, a call na matagal nang request ni Mark Caguioa.

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2013/05/02/937473/filoil-spotlight-james-forrester

Kahit "Crisano-like" lang yan si Usita hindi na rin masama considering 4th round pick na siya nakuha. Given na nai-trade na si Rico at Willy I wonder if Usita can make the line-up or just be a practice player at most?

• Like (+1) 1