Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Good luck to your game this PM Barangay GK! Let's hope that Simon and Yap will not explode the way they usually did in the past. On the other hand let's hope that Caguioa, Hatfield and others will produce more this time. Win or lose, go BGK!!!

Sama mo na din si Pingris who plays exceptionally well pag BGK ang kalaban. Di pa yata nanalo ang BGK against B-Meg this conference e.

lucky shot ni PJ! sayang oh well life goes on.

Sige, Siot, bulukin mo pa si Canaleta sa next conference.

Stupid play: . Dun sa last ball possession nila, 48 seconds left, they could have go for a two-for-one situation, pero inubos nila ang 24 nila. they should have taken the shot 6 to 8 seconds earlier para mas marami oras ang natira sa kanila for the last shot.

Sige, Siot, bulukin mo pa si Canaleta sa next conference.

Stupid play: . Dun sa last ball possession nila, 48 seconds left, they could have go for a two-for-one situation, pero inubos nila ang 24 nila. they should have taken the shot 6 to 8 seconds earlier para mas marami oras ang natira sa kanila for the last shot.

i am not a basketball guru but i think bgk's last possession was a dumb call by siot to play. with 40+ seconds to play and ball possession, bgk could have given itself last possession to win or at least tie. as it is, it was bmeg which had the last possession and the simon winning basket. wonder what jaworski would have done in that last 48 seconds of play? ababou and maierhofer were again used sparingly...maliksi never saw action. canaleta (the almost forgotten man) played quality minutes. bakit kaya kagabi lang siya pinasok?

i think it's about time that the coaching chores be given to another one this coming season. sayang ang mga players...di nagagamit ni siot. di tuloy naipapakita ang potential :(

i am not a basketball guru but i think bgk's last possession was a dumb call by siot to play. with 40+ seconds to play and ball possession, bgk could have given itself last possession to win or at least tie. as it is, it was bmeg which had the last possession and the simon winning basket. wonder what jaworski would have done in that last 48 seconds of play? ababou and maierhofer were again used sparingly...maliksi never saw action. canaleta (the almost forgotten man) played quality minutes. bakit kaya kagabi lang siya pinasok?

i think it's about time that the coaching chores be given to another one this coming season. sayang ang mga players...di nagagamit ni siot. di tuloy naipapakita ang potential :(

Again, last night, the crowd was clamoring for Maliksi. Ako nga parang gusto kong babain pagkatapos ng laro and confront Siot. Am not magaling, opinion ko lang siguro sa sakit ng damdamin. Parang gusto kong sabihin na, o ano, sino naman ang bubulukin mo sa susunod na conference? Tapos ka na kay Canaleta? Teribleng coach ito. Sabi mo nga Junix, ano kaya nasa isip ni Jawo or even, kung nakakapanood pa, si Baby Dalupan or Tommy Manotoc? Such a stupid play, I would say. Develop players like what the hated Yeng Guiao do. Not destroy their potential.

Again, last night, the crowd was clamoring for Maliksi. Ako nga parang gusto kong babain pagkatapos ng laro and confront Siot. Am not magaling, opinion ko lang siguro sa sakit ng damdamin. Parang gusto kong sabihin na, o ano, sino naman ang bubulukin mo sa susunod na conference? Tapos ka na kay Canaleta? Teribleng coach ito. Sabi mo nga Junix, ano kaya nasa isip ni Jawo or even, kung nakakapanood pa, si Baby Dalupan or Tommy Manotoc? Such a stupid play, I would say. Develop players like what the hated Yeng Guiao do. Not destroy their potential.

i agree. it's really frustrating chief...di mo lang talaga maalis isipin kung ano kaya ang gagawin nina jaworski sa sitwasyon na yun. sayang talaga :( napakalakas ng lineup hindi naman ma-maximize. buti pa si guiao napapakinabangan si ibañez...si chot ginagamit si aban. nakakadismaya :( with the way siot is handling the team i will not be surprised if some players will be asking to be traded...unless of course jawo comes to the rescue :D

Long Hair in Place of No Hair :lol:

with 48 sec.. they could have gone for a 2-in1 possession...

with that 48 seconds.... maguubus ka din lang ng oras...it should have been a drive to the basket.in the end sila pa naubusan ng oras bwehehehe :wacko:

with 2 seconds to go.... a three point shot will be well guarded by a competitive coach like Tim cone, i have no use for a rebounder.. i would have fielded in all my 3 point shooters / slashers, coz a big man will take much time to make a shot towards the basket, what more a well anticipated 3 point shot.

hehehe laging me pag-asa Next conference... BGK e... :lol:

Edited by brun0magtangol