Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Goodluck sa game GinKings against ROS, sana bumalik ulti sigla at intensity ng 2 Rico's against ROS.

as long as guys like maierhofer, ababou, rico v, maliksi will be given playing time, they'll surely contribute and deliver. wag lang ulit magkaroon ng amnesia si siot :D si canaleta nga inaagiw na sa dulo ng bench...sayang ang galing nito.

as long as guys like maierhofer, ababou, rico v, maliksi will be given playing time, they'll surely contribute and deliver. wag lang ulit magkaroon ng amnesia si siot :D si canaleta nga inaagiw na sa dulo ng bench...sayang ang galing nito.

Kung bakit pa nila kinuha si Canaleta. Sayang ang career ng batang ito kung binabangko lang ni Siot. Such a would be superstar, nilulumpo ng walang kwentang coach. Also I still believe in Mamaril. Kaya nga kapag nadidikit ako sa bench ng Ginebra, magalit na si Siot sa sigaw ko, eh, totoo namang wala siyang kwentang coach.

Galing sa isang forum:

I think Coach Alfrancis Chua is the logical choice to step up and lead BGK. He's got the swagger that's really made for BGK and coaching style that would benefit the whole team. We need to have a coach that would realize the potential of our bench players like PRM, Maliksi, Ababou, Canaleta and even Mamaril, and I see that from Coach Alfrancis. He should adopt the run and gun style of play that made BGK the crowd darling. Hopefully, SMC realizes this and bring back the BGK of old.

On the side note, one of my dreams is to see a former BGK to finally coach my beloved team. I noticed that ever since Jawo retired, coaches who handled our team from Caidic, Uichico and Siot all came from San Miguel. I know that it's SMC's decision to bring them to BGK but wouldn't it be something to see true blooded Ginkings like Jarencio or Bal David handle our team?

You're right Sir Junix.

Nice opinion also Sir Photographer. I agree with both of you guys that Canaleta deserves more playing time considering that the guy has 3-point touch, very quick for his size/height and high leaper at that. What else should we look for?!

Coach Chot should listen to the comments of some observers because if BGk, a star-studded team whose players are mostly starter-quality compared to other teams loses, only Coach Chot should say "mea culpa".

You're right Sir Junix.

Nice opinion also Sir Photographer. I agree with both of you guys that Canaleta deserves more playing time considering that the guy has 3-point touch, very quick for his size/height and high leaper at that. What else should we look for?!

Coach Chot should listen to the comments of some observers because if BGk, a star-studded team whose players are mostly starter-quality compared to other teams loses, only Coach Chot should say "mea culpa".

I think you are referring to Siot, not Chot. With the present lineup of Ginebra, tama ka, ano pa ang hahanapin mo? Complete na! Ang problema lang talaga ang coach, ang head coach.

You guys are all right! Ang lalim ng line up ng BGK all positions. Sayang potential ng ibang players like Canaleta. If the two Ricos plays that way every game what a luxury, May Hatfield Pa at E. Menk.

Sana Mag MVP na Si Mark C. He really deserves it with the way he exemplifies his leadership sa team.

You're right Sir Junix.

The problem with Caneleta is his consistency he can score more than 20 in a game then a big fat egg on the next that is why coaches use him sparingly.

My simple equation for the present BGK:

Jaworski = Caguioa + R. Villanueva + R. Maierhoffer

Caguioa represents the scoring prowess of Jawo and his never say die attitude including his manner of attacking the basket.

Rico V represents the heightened emotion and the physical game of Jawo.

Rico M epitomizes the "no fear" attitude of Jawo in getting rebounds and in blocking any opponent no matter how big he is.

Hope these 3 guys will be given more playing time always.

For me, Mark had already asserted himself as the heir apparent of Jawo even before that "passing of the torch" thing last Sunday and I hope he continues to do so. As for Rico V., dapat siguro damihan n'ya ang paglalagay ng powder na nilalagay ng players sa kamay para pampakapit sa bola, dahil pag binigyan s'ya minsan ng pasa it's either nawawala ang bola sa kanya o parang 'di n'ya malaman ang gagawin n'ya lalo na off the dribble eh. For Rico M., tingin ko mas ok na ilagay sa No. 3 spot (o small forward) si Rico M. dahil para sa akin manipis s'ya para sa power forward position, si Arwind manipis pero mahirap maitulak, kasi kung ang makakatapat na ni Rico M. gaya ni pingris mahihirapan s'ya, at pangalawa advantage 'yun pag nasa # 3 spot s'ya dahil he is around 6'4 o 6'5.

Kung bakit pa nila kinuha si Canaleta. Sayang ang career ng batang ito kung binabangko lang ni Siot. Such a would be superstar, nilulumpo ng walang kwentang coach. Also I still believe in Mamaril. Kaya nga kapag nadidikit ako sa bench ng Ginebra, magalit na si Siot sa sigaw ko, eh, totoo namang wala siyang kwentang coach.

The problem with Caneleta is his consistency he can score more than 20 in a game then a big fat egg on the next that is why coaches use him sparingly.

Kaya nga eh, sayang, paano magkakaroon ng consistency si KG kung laging naka-upo, I'm sure he is raring and ready to play.

Galing sa isang forum:

I think Coach Alfrancis Chua is the logical choice to step up and lead BGK. He's got the swagger that's really made for BGK and coaching style that would benefit the whole team. We need to have a coach that would realize the potential of our bench players like PRM, Maliksi, Ababou, Canaleta and even Mamaril, and I see that from Coach Alfrancis. He should adopt the run and gun style of play that made BGK the crowd darling. Hopefully, SMC realizes this and bring back the BGK of old.

On the side note, one of my dreams is to see a former BGK to finally coach my beloved team. I noticed that ever since Jawo retired, coaches who handled our team from Caidic, Uichico and Siot all came from San Miguel. I know that it's SMC's decision to bring them to BGK but wouldn't it be something to see true blooded Ginkings like Jarencio or Bal David handle our team?

Nakikita naman natin sa laro ng Ginebra na si Alfrancis Chua laging nakatayo and egging on the players, sana break-in muna s'ya as coaching staff then eventually maging coach na, Coach Al sana nababasa mo 'to..

GINEBRA 95..........RAIN OR SHINE 86 Another MVP game from Mark...........HEY, SIOT, ANO BA ANG GUSTO MONG GAWIN KAY CANALETA AND MAMARIL? ILIBING SA LIMOT??? Sinisigawan ka na ng fans kanina. Buti pa Wilson napasok. Guys, any injury ba sa dalawang ito? Sorry kasi nanghihinayang lang ako. Great game din kay Raymundo (looks like he's now in groove with the team and JayJay, also with H-Bomb.

Edited by photographer

GINEBRA 95..........RAIN OR SHINE 86 Another MVP game from Mark...........HEY, SIOT, ANO BA ANG GUSTO MONG GAWIN KAY CANALETA AND MAMARIL? ILIBING SA LIMOT??? Sinisigawan ka na ng fans kanina. Buti pa Wilson napasok. Guys, any injury ba sa dalawang ito? Sorry kasi nanghihinayang lang ako. Great game din kay Raymundo (looks like he's now in groove with the team and JayJay, also with H-Bomb.

mukhang nakalimutan din si ababou kanina. nakalimutan na naman ba ni siot? di lang yata sakit sa kalimot ang coach natin...may pagkabingi din nyahaha nakakahinayang lang na di nabibigyan ng playing time sina canaleta & billy m. mabuti na lang nanalo. big game from the soon to be named MVP - MC47. two more wins for the sweep :)

ano isinisigaw ng mga fans sir?

Somehow na-check na din ang laro ni Cornley, nakita na ng ibang team/s who are still in the running kung paano s'ya dedepensahan, t'yak magsisigayahan na ang ibang teams na makakalaban ng ros. 'Di umubra sina belga at quinahan sa bilis ng mga big men ng Ginebra, si Kerby ala Kevin Garnett at Tim Duncan ang galaw sa shaded area ah, si Hatfield naman is tenacious sa ilalim in getting those rebounds and lastly, another brilliant game from MC47..

mukhang nakalimutan din si ababou kanina. nakalimutan na naman ba ni siot? di lang yata sakit sa kalimot ang coach natin...may pagkabingi din nyahaha nakakahinayang lang na di nabibigyan ng playing time sina canaleta & billy m. mabuti na lang nanalo. big game from the soon to be named MVP - MC47. two more wins for the sweep :)

Sayang talaga sina KG at Mamaril, with that deep bench at kung magiging maayos lang ang rotation imagine mo na lang kung gaano sila kalakas, they can even match tnt and petron man-for-man. Me sakit na kalimot na talaga si Siot, baka kailangan na painumin ng vitamin b-complex.

Astig talaga si MG47 kanina..on fire sa pagpasok pa lang..pati catch and shoot sa 3pts tapos iyung pull up jumper niya astig..kahit banggain..

Oo nga pala di na nagagamit si KG at Big Mama..

MC47 should check his over dribbling. There are times na may libre na, dribble pa ng dribble. Pati si Ricky Brown napansin niya na masalas mag one-on-one. Yes, he has the capability BUT basketball is a team game.