Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

i hate to see Tubid go...

but it's a good thing they kept KG and it's reil who is the other beast from the east that was part of the trade.

over all... i think they have fortified the frontline. with kerby and enrico Hatfield, Willy wilson. and Billy M.

they can afford perhaps to acquire a scoring import. 6'8' -6'10" who is agile & versatile able to play SF and C, not limited to a Natural C.

Sayang din Intal and Tubid. But that's life in the pro-league. Some players are also the ones who requested for a trade. Go BGK!

i hate to see Tubid go...

but it's a good thing they kept KG and it's reil who is the other beast from the east that was part of the trade.

over all... i think they have fortified the frontline. with kerby and enrico Hatfield, Willy wilson. and Billy M.

they can afford perhaps to acquire a scoring import. 6'8' -6'10" who is agile & versatile able to play SF and C, not limited to a Natural C.

sayang si tubid

Sayang talaga, 'di lang naman kasi puro scorer ang kailangan ng isang team, kailangan din nila ng isang player who could stopped/defend sa scorer ng kalabang team and that's what Tubid brought to them.

Sayang din Intal and Tubid. But that's life in the pro-league. Some players are also the ones who requested for a trade. Go BGK!

Oo nga, esp. when Intal can also get those rebounds. Nasa isip siguro nila andyan na si KG at Rico M. at pwede nang pakawalan/trade si Intal..

Hope the trade will bolster the frontline and strengthen the team. Did they mention any plans on revamping the backcourt or status quo?

Dapat lang revamp nila dahil matanda na si Helterbrand, 'di pa kaya ni Labagala at si Cortez naman inconsistent..

Edited by Agent_mulder

the trade is a move backward, I have really thought that they are rebuilding for the future and yet they are giving away the pieces of the future..they are going for a win now attitude rather than a rebuilding for the future

i fully agree on this. win it now seems to be the battle cry of the kings now...but after a year or two with age catching up on hatfield, raymundo, caguioa and helterbrand what now? i just hope ginebra wouldn't regret this trade. remember the cyrus baguio trade? though, i do hope this trade would result to ginebra winning it all this conference.

oh well..what else is new with ginebra? bmeg benifited on this trade big time. young player like intal with so much potential and more room for improvement against an aging, injury-plagued raymundo. seems like ginebra these days is more like the less-prioritized team for san miguel corp.

oh by the way..whenever ginebra loses a game its the fans who suffers!

Edited by ray004

I believe Ginebra management does the right thing by infusing veterens which are tried and tested with regards to the age factor they will be looking forward to next season's draft wherin they will have 2 first round picks.

i agree... lahat kasi talaga sa line-up.. magaling. pero puzzle lang talaga. the right pieces to perfectly fit the team.

di lang talaga maalis kasi mag react some fans... bcause magaling din mga napatrade na players. and mga sentimental faves....

lahat naman yata ng naging players ng BGK for that matter....

after some time, the new BGK players will also be well loved and adored, win or lose.