Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

i saw a poster during the Powerade vs. RoS game that reads "POWERADE ANG BAGONG GINEBRA!".. i got mixed emotions reading those words

nakita ko rin yun. parang nakakalungkot. yung laro kasi ng Powerade, just one really superstar, pero namamayagpag........and.........do or die parati.

Powerade is even more exciting than Ginebra

i saw that, too and being a ginebra fan since the Big J days, it is really disheartening...nakakalungkot. can't blame that guy with the poster because if you watch every powerade game, all players from the little known up to el granada, give it their all. talagang do or die.

i saw that, too and being a ginebra fan since the Big J days, it is really disheartening...nakakalungkot. can't blame that guy with the poster because if you watch every powerade game, all players from the little known up to el granada, give it their all. talagang do or die.

Correct. They're now overshadowing the Fast and the Furious. They're like No Retreat, No Surrender dehados hehehe

Si Alexander nga.

IMHO, yung Powerade being the new Ginebra must be because of the successful run na meron sila ngayon.

However, with Uichico leaving BGK (FINALLY), we can revert back to the team that everyone loved. Wala nang kahati sa pagmamando si Siot eh.

i agree. i hope we can see the real never-say-die ginebra of old not only this coming conference but also succeeding conferences.

any news on rico m. and maliksi? have they fully recovered from their injuries?

i agree. i hope we can see the real never-say-die ginebra of old not only this coming conference but also succeeding conferences.

any news on rico m. and maliksi? have they fully recovered from their injuries?

Rico Maierhoffer is ready to play.. as for Allein Maliksi, katatapos lang niya sa operation and he won't be ready until middle part ng conference... according to Allein, baka governor's cup na siya makapaglaro dahil sinabihan siya ng bgk na mas mabuti ipahinga na niya ng matagal injury niya kesa pabalik balik nalang.

lugi, matanda na si raymundo, i thought intal is untouchable? and ginebra is building on the future? this seems to be a win now attitude move rather than a build up for the future, kng ittrade lang din si intal sana pumayag na sila nung kay thoss pa lang sa alaska.

if it's an "immediate" impact player that ginebra is looking at, then raymundo is the guy...but kerby could be good for only a few more years. yes, thoss would've been a better deal.

pieces of the TRADE PUZZLE...

1ST CLUE:

aba+kid = dylan ababou (aba) + kerby raymundo (kid)

2east = reil cervantes (FEU), ronald tubid (UE)

rocket = jc intal (the rocket)

‎2ND CLUE:

@CheckLit: 2 4's, a knight and a tamaraw. 2 3's, an eagle and a tiger. 1 2, a warrior.

* 2 4's --> kerby raymundo (a knight) ; reil cervantes (a tamaraw)

* 2 3's --> jc intal (an eagle) ; dylan ababou (a tiger)

* 1 2 --> ronald tubid (a warrior)

kerby raymundo and dylan ababou to bgk, ronald tubid and reil cervantes to barako, jc intal to bmeg..

or kerby raymundo and dylan ababou to bgk, ronald tubid and reil cervantes to bmeg, jc intal to barako.

just a wild guess based on the clues given...

Edited by khilua23

Langya naman ang management ang Ginebra, paurong ang balak sa team nila, ite-trade ang sina Intal at Rico V. para sa isang matandang player na ilang taon na lang ang career sa PBA, sure raymundo can still score pero sana long-term goal ang ginagawa nila gaya ng ginagawa ng alaska dati and up until now..

Edited by Agent_mulder

pieces of the TRADE PUZZLE...

1ST CLUE:

aba+kid = dylan ababou (aba) + kerby raymundo (kid)

2east = reil cervantes (FEU), ronald tubid (UE)

rocket = jc intal (the rocket)

‎2ND CLUE:

@CheckLit: 2 4's, a knight and a tamaraw. 2 3's, an eagle and a tiger. 1 2, a warrior.

* 2 4's --> kerby raymundo (a knight) ; reil cervantes (a tamaraw)

* 2 3's --> jc intal (an eagle) ; dylan ababou (a tiger)

* 1 2 --> ronald tubid (a warrior)

kerby raymundo and dylan ababou to bgk, ronald tubid and reil cervantes to barako, jc intal to bmeg..

or kerby raymundo and dylan ababou to bgk, ronald tubid and reil cervantes to bmeg, jc intal to barako.

just a wild guess based on the clues given...

yep... yan nga po tinutumbok neto...

ABA, i KID u not,

They'll be ROYALTY soon

Two Beasts from the East

to re-Energize,

and a ROCKET drops on the FAVORED"

i think i've read somewhere else na halos same age lang naman si Enrico and Kerby..

mas younger pa daw si Kerby.... jan.1981, Rico....June.1980

mas maaga lang talaga pumasok si Kerby.. hence - the monicker "the KID" me issue pa sa kanyang eligibility when he was drafted by Redbull during his rookie Years.

ABABOU is much youger than JC... and i think is more consistent

or baka naman.. gagamitin si JC ng BMEG to trade him for Thoss... :unsure:

RONALD TUBID, JC INTAL & REIL CERVANTES were at the GINEBRA practice today--- but all of them WERE TOLD TO GO HOME. Before they left, they took center court to say goodbye to FORMER TEAMMATES. | via Snow Badua

KERBY RAYMUNDO will no longer be a part of BMEG LLAMADOS' practice this afternoon. KERBY RAYMUNDO, for his part, already said to goodbye to his teammates during BMEG LLAMADOS' 7-9 practice. | via Snow Badua

DYLAN ABABOU is currently practicing with the BARAKO BULL ENERGY. Source told me he won't be told of transfer. But a team boss is there.

Chris Alexander might be given a pink slip before the next conference starts....

Edited by khilua23

i hate to see Tubid go...

but it's a good thing they kept KG and it's reil who is the other beast from the east that was part of the trade.

over all... i think they have fortified the frontline. with kerby and enrico Hatfield, Willy wilson. and Billy M.

they can afford perhaps to acquire a scoring import. 6'8' -6'10" who is agile & versatile able to play SF and C, not limited to a Natural C.