Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

CONGRATS to JONG ... He prove again that he is capable. VINDICATION for him lalo't there are those NON-BELIEVERS who wants him OUT -_-

Peace out, inverbrass and Megaeltati, this is a time of celebration now that BGk is in the Finals... For me, the bottomline is, many still want Jong out regardless if the Kings are in the finals or not... His ways of rotating players affect the player's morale... Biruin mo ba naman,nag-iinit ang player, bigla mong papalitan para ipasok yung iba.

This is gonna be a bit more even compared to the height mismatch with SG.

My fearless forecast? Ginebra in 6 games. 4-2. They have the momentum in beating SG.

Guest inverbrass

Peace out, inverbrass and Megaeltati, this is a time of celebration now that BGk is in the Finals... For me, the bottomline is, many still want Jong out regardless if the Kings are in the finals or not... His ways of rotating players affect the player's morale... Biruin mo ba naman,nag-iinit ang player, bigla mong papalitan para ipasok yung iba.

My fearless forecast? Ginebra in 6 games. 4-2. They have the momentum in beating SG.

TNT has a formidable line-up but I'm confident they can beat TNT especially after their conquest of SG last night.

I agree with your assessment but remember it's not over until the fat lady sings. Ginebra shouldn't give SG confidence by making them win one game. Tapusin na nila sa game 3. Ui-chi-co! Ui-chi-co!laugh.gif

Kawawa naman si Jong ... may nag che-cheer para sa iyong fan. Pero KUNG alam mo lang ang katotohanan.

Bakit ngayon Uichico ang cheer hindi GI NEB RA? Kala ko ba Uichicho is not Ginebra and should be replaced.

• Like (+1) 1
Guest inverbrass

Kawawa naman si Jong ... may nag che-cheer para sa iyong fan. Pero KUNG alam mo lang ang katotohanan.

Bakit ngayon Uichico ang cheer hindi GI NEB RA? Kala ko ba Uichicho is not Ginebra and should be replaced.

Fair-weather fans like this king of feces aka megaeltae aka the poster with the worst reputation on MTC, -124 last time I checked, can't help but pollute the thread with trivial comments. laugh.gif

Expect this to be a physical series...Brumfield + Mama + Hatfield + De Ocampo vs. Harris + Peek + Carey + Williams

BGK should control the boards for fast break opportunities as well as exploit its advantage by posting up Castro and Alapag (to wear them out). Caguioa, Miller and Tubid should burn those TNT sentinels by roughing them up.

Jong should use the Wilsons + Tubid to defend/rattle Ryan Reyes, Ranidel and Kelly Williams. K-Will is a monster but he is NOT the same K-Will a few years ago

The imports are expected to negate each other...

why don't we go for the sweep ;) and will there be another walk-out for reyes and his boys? though i know this will be a tough series...it may even go the distance, but at the end of the day, it'll be the kings on top. it's been quite awhile since the last time the kings went on to win a championship. ilan taon na ba?

Expect this to be a physical series...Brumfield + Mama + Hatfield + De Ocampo vs. Harris + Peek + Carey + Williams

BGK should control the boards for fast break opportunities as well as exploit its advantage by posting up Castro and Alapag (to wear them out). Caguioa, Miller and Tubid should burn those TNT sentinels by roughing them up.

Jong should use the Wilsons + Tubid to defend/rattle Ryan Reyes, Ranidel and Kelly Williams. K-Will is a monster but he is NOT the same K-Will a few years ago

The imports are expected to negate each other...

Good strategy bro, sana lang 'yan din ang nasa isip nila Jong and the rest of the coaching staff. Got to agree with you, that this is going to be a physical series....

Guest inverbrass

Good strategy bro, sana lang 'yan din ang nasa isip nila Jong and the rest of the coaching staff. Got to agree with you, that this is going to be a physical series....

.......and a blood bath

Edited by inverbrass

Where do I look for tickets this coming game 1... tsk ubos kaagad.

A physical series indeed. The backcourt should impose their will. The frontcourt as Rodman would have it "no rebounds, no ring" should bang the boards.

They should also nail their shots from the outside. Once they hit it good, then they could pound inside as well.

why don't we go for the sweep ;) and will there be another walk-out for reyes and his boys? though i know this will be a tough series...it may even go the distance, but at the end of the day, it'll be the kings on top. it's been quite awhile since the last time the kings went on to win a championship. ilan taon na ba?

3 years na yata pre! the last they are champ is in '08 Fiesta Conference, defeating Air21 Express in a Game 7. import nun si Alexander, forget the first name!

it's nice to see the Kings in the finals again! Defeat the TNT!!! ^_^

3 years na yata pre! the last they are champ is in '08 Fiesta Conference, defeating Air21 Express in a Game 7. import nun si Alexander, forget the first name!

it's nice to see the Kings in the finals again! Defeat the TNT!!! ^_^

oh yes! now i remember...chris alexander, that 7 foot import who swats away basketballs at will tsk tsk tsk 3 years is a long wait. let's go kings!!!