Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Guest inverbrass

Yup. BGK should finish off SG lest they gain confidence and may sweep the remaining 2 games should SG win the next game. SG is a complete team. They have an inside game anchored on Douthit and sweet shooters from the outside.

Edited by inverbrass

Sa Ginebra pa lang hirap na sg at si douhit kay Brumfield na 6'3 (o 6'4 at the most), paano pa kaya sa mga powerhouse ng Asia at sa mga higante ng ibang Asian countries?

Yan na nga ang pinagtatakahan ko specially when others have claimed that the BIGS of SG can compete with the best of the world. Somehow against an undersized BGK hirap sila. Walang Yancy, Menk at Enrico. Umaasa lang kay Nate, Rudy, Willy at Mama pero i believe the Gin Kings outrebounded Gilas.

BTW for those who have diligently watch all games of GILAS, after the elims and now into the semis nagamit na ba ni TOROMAN ang triple tower frontline combi of Marcus, Greg at Japeth kahit once?

Hope Andy Barroca's injury ain't that serious...

Yan na nga ang pinagtatakahan ko specially when others have claimed that the BIGS of SG can compete with the best of the world. Somehow against an undersized BGK hirap sila. Walang Yancy, Menk at Enrico. Umaasa lang kay Nate, Rudy, Willy at Mama pero i believe the Gin Kings outrebounded Gilas.

BTW for those who have diligently watch all games of GILAS, after the elims and now into the semis nagamit na ba ni TOROMAN ang triple tower frontline combi of Marcus, Greg at Japeth kahit once?

Yup and to think that those guys you've mentioned are all 6'5 below and with Mama being the tallest, sheer determination lang on the part of Brumfield, Rudy, Willy and Mama hence they are getting those rebounds against the taller players of sg....

Edited by Agent_mulder
Guest inverbrass

Fair-weather fans of SG abound. Dati pinupuri nya ang SG. Now that SG is being creamed by Ginebra this series, that fair-weather fan is now saying "that the BIGS of SG can compete with the best of the world. Somehow against an undersized BGK hirap sila". Tsk tsk. Maghahasik ka naman ba ng lagim mo sa Ginebra thread? Pati ba naman dito sa Ginebra thread sinusundan mo ko aso? Ganun talaga pag pikon talo. But hey aso, I'm not yet done humiliating you on the NBA trash talk thread. laugh.gif

Edited by inverbrass

Fair-weather fans of SG abound. Dati pinupuri nya ang SG. Now that SG is being creamed by Ginebra this series, that fair-weather fan is now saying "that the BIGS of SG can compete with the best of the world. Somehow against an undersized BGK hirap sila". Tsk tsk. Maghahasik ka naman ba ng lagim mo sa Ginebra thread? Pati ba naman dito sa Ginebra thread sinusundan mo ko aso? Ganun talaga pag pikon talo. But hey aso, I'm not yet done humiliating you on the NBA trash talk thread. laugh.gif

Wrong quote ... malinaw hindi ako nagsabi "when others have claimed that the BIGS of SG can compete with the best of the world. "

Masama bang manita ng pagkakamali? Ang anak mo ba pag sinita mo sa kanyang pagkakamali ibig sabihin hindi mo na mahal?

I think I have said this before:

Being Patriotic does not mean we continue to blindly say that such (unrealistic) goals are achievable despite to facts pointing otherwise. It's a matter of supporting this team and keeping our heads up high despite a last place finish so long as we all know that this team did its best.

GO GILAS!!!

As compared to what others may have admitted to be a turncoat con bandwagoner and sing praises to GREG and Japeth but see how he reacted when we lost.

I merely gave my nod to SG after proving themselves against Powerade. It's not as if they won an Asian championship

Slaughter and Aguilar could form an imposing twin tower combo with more international exposure and eventually hold their own against Yi and Yao.

Wala na si Haddadi, talo pa. Tsk tsk.

Nagtatanong ka kung "maghahasik ba ako dito ng lagim" NOPE napakaayos ng commento ko na sinangayunan pa ng ibang poster. Wala akong magagawa kung AFFECTED ka sobra sa mga post ko at NAGIINIT ka agad :rolleyes: Kaya wag mo nang simulan :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest inverbrass

Wrong quote ... malinaw hindi ako nagsabi "when others have claimed that the BIGS of SG can compete with the best of the world. "-Hahaha! Affected talaga si aso. Wrong quote? Diba ikaw nagquote nito "that the BIGS of SG can compete with the best of the world. Somehow against an undersized BGK hirap sila". Fair-weathered fans nga naman.Talagang sinundan mo ko sa thread na to kasi barado ka na sa NBA trash talk thread. laugh.gif

Masama bang manita ng pagkakamali? Ang anak mo ba pag sinita mo sa kanyang pagkakamali ibig sabihin hindi mo na mahal?-Haha! Hirit pikon na. laugh.gif

Nagtatanong ka kung "maghahasik ba ako dito ng lagim" NOPE napakaayos ng commento ko na sinangayunan pa ng ibang poster. Wala akong magagawa kung AFFECTED ka sobra sa mga post ko at NAGIINIT ka agad Kaya wag mo nang simulan -Awww, my lapdog is so affected by the humiliation he suffered on the NBA trash talk thread that he has to follow his master on the BGK thread. Aso, hindi ka ba naawa sa sarili mo? Your reputation is -98. It was -100 earlier but your special friend acquiesced to your request to put positive votes on your nonsensical posts. laugh.gif

Edited by inverbrass

He's tried Aguilar-Douthit last game, but sadly, it wasn't effective. Haven't seen him try the triple tower. Maybe he doesn't want to give up his speed advantage.

SG is the more superior team when it comes to speed and size, but then again, this is the playoffs. Teams win due to heart and experience. Ginebra's players tend to play their A-game during these parts of the season. Sure they usually lose due to lack of personnel, but you can't deny the fact na halos lahat ng ipasok ngayon ni Uichico, nagcocontribute, especially on defense. Labagala on Casio, John Wilson on Lassiter, and Mamaril on Douhit...

And I agree on the statement made a few posts above this. BGK should finish the series. It's to their advantage if they go into the finals first so that they can get their well deserved rest.

P.S: I love the title they came up with the series. "The Nation's Pride" vs. "The People's Champ"...

Wrong quote ... malinaw hindi ako nagsabi "when others have claimed that the BIGS of SG can compete with the best of the world. "-Hahaha! Affected talaga si aso. Wrong quote? Diba ikaw nagquote nito "that the BIGS of SG can compete with the best of the world. Somehow against an undersized BGK hirap sila". Fair-weathered fans nga naman.Talagang sinundan mo ko sa thread na to kasi barado ka na sa NBA trash talk thread. laugh.gif

TWISTING FACTS again???? :rolleyes: Sabagay ...

Masama bang manita ng pagkakamali? Ang anak mo ba pag sinita mo sa kanyang pagkakamali ibig sabihin hindi mo na mahal?-Haha! Hirit pikon na. laugh.gif

Hirit BUTA sa iyo ;)

Nagtatanong ka kung "maghahasik ba ako dito ng lagim" NOPE napakaayos ng commento ko na sinangayunan pa ng ibang poster. Wala akong magagawa kung AFFECTED ka sobra sa mga post ko at NAGIINIT ka agad Kaya wag mo nang simulan -Awww, my lapdog is so affected by the humiliation he suffered on the NBA trash talk thread that he has to follow his master on the BGK thread. Aso, hindi ka ba naawa sa sarili mo? Your reputation is -98. It was -100 earlier but your special friend acquiesced to your request to put positive votes on your nonsensical posts. laugh.gif

Yan ang hirit PIKON ... may kinalaman ba ito sa BGK-GILAS. AFFECTED ka lang dude :blink:

He's tried Aguilar-Douthit last game, but sadly, it wasn't effective. Haven't seen him try the triple tower. Maybe he doesn't want to give up his speed advantage.

SG is the more superior team when it comes to speed and size, but then again, this is the playoffs. Teams win due to heart and experience. Ginebra's players tend to play their A-game during these parts of the season. Sure they usually lose due to lack of personnel, but you can't deny the fact na halos lahat ng ipasok ngayon ni Uichico, nagcocontribute, especially on defense. Labagala on Casio, John Wilson on Lassiter, and Mamaril on Douhit...

And I agree on the statement made a few posts above this. BGK should finish the series. It's to their advantage if they go into the finals first so that they can get their well deserved rest.

P.S: I love the title they came up with the series. "The Nation's Pride" vs. "The People's Champ"...

I see ... so un "twin tower" combi pala di na ganun ka effective. How much more kung GREG-JAPETH twin tower combi na could form an imposing twin tower combi daw.

Oh well i still am waiting to see when this woulda, coulda use a triple tower combi claim by a friend become a reality -_-

Edited by Megaeltati
Guest inverbrass

Hirit BUTA sa iyo -Haha! Is that all you can say megaeltae? when the fact of the matter is I've always made you look like a fool. Just take a look at your septic tank reputation. Haha!laugh.gif

Yan ang hirit PIKON ... may kinalaman ba ito sa BGK-GILAS. AFFECTED ka lang dude-Haha! On the contrary, it's you who's affected. I'm not the one doing the following from thread to thread. Pikon ka na sa akin sa trash talk thread kaya sunod ka ng sunod para makabawi but too little too late megaeltae. Your reputation is deep in the septic tank. Haha! Copy-pasting my "affected" line? Haha! Your foot is stuck in your mouth that's why you've been copy-pasting my posts. Your reputation is a -105 last time I checked. laugh.gif

Edited by inverbrass
Guest inverbrass

Ginebra should treat game 3 as a do-or-die game coz giving confidence to SG by making them win game 3 is not a good idea. Baka tumuloy-tuloy ang panalo ng SG pag nanalo sila ng game 3. BGK should bring out the broom in game 3 or else...........

nice title..dramatic ang dating!

Bagay na bagay nga eh. Eksaktong eksakto sa Ginebra... ewan ko lang sa SG... lol.

I mean, they haven't proven anything dominant in the basketball world, aside from the possibility that a top spot team in the eliminations could be possibly swept, as BGK has done in the past...

I see ... so un "twin tower" combi pala di na ganun ka effective. How much more kung GREG-JAPETH twin tower combi na could form an imposing twin tower combi daw.

Oh well i still am waiting to see when this woulda, coulda use a triple tower combi claim by a friend become a reality -_-

It just so happens that aside from Japeth, medyo mabagal na yung dalawang tower, which would compromise SG's running game. Toroman wouldn't dare use a triple tower combination on BGK because of 2 factors. One: BGK is well known to fall in love with the three point shot, what with MC47, Miller, Tubid, John Wilson, and Intal as legitimate shooters from beyond the arc. Since BGK is up 2-0, confidence is at a high right now, meaning that they could win using threes. Second: the above BGK players mentioned are all slashers and good at dishing the ball at the last second. They could easily beat the three tower combination via a slashing game.

Looking forward to BGK going into the finals!

Guest inverbrass

3-0 na! ^_^

umpisahan na TNT-BGK showdown sa finals!

We hope this happens. Sana nga 3-0 sweep by Ginebra para back to back wins today. First by Boston and hopefully by Ginebra. Go Celtics! Gi-neb-ra!

Edited by inverbrass
Guest inverbrass

May pikon na fair weather fan na aso ko na sumusunod sa akin sa BGK thread. Barado na kasi sa NBA trash talk thread. Ano na ba reputation mo aso? -102 na ba? Or did you ask your special friend to make positive votes on your ridiculous posts? :lol: