Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Guest inverbrass

I think someone is PIST just because i noticed his TH effort of inserting the C's into the discussion of a TnT-BGK finale.

Anyway ... GO GO GO BGK. Since PBA title will be on the line I'll be rooting for them

Discussion of a TNT-BGK Finale? May discussion nga ba? Haha! Megaspeculator strikes again. -109 na reputation mo. Your reputation is getting worse by the day since you're not only a megaspeculator but pikon. Discussion ng TNT-BGK daw. Haha! Paginebra-Ginebra ka pa. Fair weather fan ka lang ba or hindi ka fan at sumusunod ka lang sa akin dito? Alin nga ba sa 2 aso? :lol:

The clause in bold says it all about this fair-weather fan.:lol:

Edited by inverbrass
Guest inverbrass

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and proclaim another Finals appearance. SG wouldn't be one of the top 2 teams in the eliminations for nothing. Mama, Menk, Brumfield and Hatfield should take turns banging Douthit in the post. They have 24 fouls among them. Puede na din itapon si De Ocampo kay Douthit if foul trouble na ang apat.

3-0 na! ^_^

umpisahan na TNT-BGK showdown sa finals!

We hope this happens. Sana nga 3-0 sweep by Ginebra para back to back wins today. First by Boston and hopefully by Ginebra. Go Celtics! Gi-neb-ra!

Discussion of a TNT-BGK Finale? May discussion nga ba? Haha! Megaspeculator strikes again. -109 na reputation mo. Your reputation is getting worse by the day since you're not only a megaspeculator but pikon. Discussion ng TNT-BGK daw. Haha! Paginebra-Ginebra ka pa. Fair weather fan ka lang ba or hindi ka fan at sumusunod ka lang sa akin dito? Alin nga ba sa 2 aso? :lol:

The clause in bold says it all about this fair-weather fan.:lol:

post 6770 ... one does not need to be a genius to know to the topic of which you reacted ;)

Guest inverbrass

post 6770 ... one does not need to be a genius to know to the topic of which you reacted ;)

It doesn't take a genius to know that there wasn't any discussion. :lol:

It doesn't take a genius to know that there wasn't any discussion. :lol:

Really? :ohmy: For someone :wacko: like you siguro nga ;) hindi nga about the "finals appearance" ang pinaguusapan sa thread na ito lately :lol:

STILL it doesn't change the FACT na may T-H na nagpupumilit ipasok ang C's sa thread ng BGK ... kung diyan ka masaya FINE gusto ko HAPPY ka :lol:

Edited by Megaeltati
Guest inverbrass

Really? For someone like you siguro nga hindi nga about the "finals appearance" ang pinaguusapan sa thread na ito lately-I was asking you if there was a discussion. Haha! Obviously, your foot is still stuck in your mouth. Sasawsaw kasi, hindi naman pala maback up ang sinasabi. Oops! Nasa septic tank na na pala. HIndi mo na kailangan sumawsaw. You're obviuosly affected by my torturing you on the NBA trash talk thread that's why you wanna gain some sort of retribution by commenting on my posts here pero sablay ka pa din kahit kelan. :lol:

STILL it doesn't change the FACT na may T-H na nagpupumilit ipasok ang C's sa thread ng BGK ... kung diyan ka masaya FINE gusto ko HAPPY ka -Haha! This only concretizes the fact that you have a pea for brains. Even if I inserted the Cs in my post, I clearly still was talking about Ginebra. Affected ka nga sa pagpapahiya ko sayo sa NBA trash talk thread. :lol:

Edited by inverbrass

Really? For someone like you siguro nga hindi nga about the "finals appearance" ang pinaguusapan sa thread na ito lately-I was asking you if there was a discussion. Haha! Obviously, your foot is still stuck in your mouth. Sasawsaw kasi, hindi naman pala maback up ang sinasabi. Oops! Nasa septic tank na na pala. HIndi mo na kailangan sumawsaw. You're obviuosly affected by my torturing you on the NBA trash talk thread that's why you wanna gain some sort of retribution by commenting on my posts here pero sablay ka pa din kahit kelan. :lol:

STILL it doesn't change the FACT na may T-H na nagpupumilit ipasok ang C's sa thread ng BGK ... kung diyan ka masaya FINE gusto ko HAPPY ka -Haha! This only concretizes the fact that you have a pea for brains. Even if I inserted the Cs in my post, I clearly still was talking about Ginebra. Affected ka nga sa pagpapahiya ko sayo sa NBA trash talk thread. :lol:

Well I think this admission validated my point ... may T-H na nagpupumilit na ipasok ang C's sa usapan.

Wala naman akong sinabing ur not talking about the Gin Kings right :rolleyes:... kaya nga sinabi ko about the possible finals apprarance un ang discussion/topic ng thread kasi 3 consecutive post is all about 3-0. un nga lang sa pang 3rd e biglang pinilit binanggit ang C's na wala naman connect. Kaya nga TH ;)

Well wala naman akong sinabing kung sino ang TH sa post ko pero ikaw lang ang nag react so obviously AFFECTED ka :lol: Since hindi naman trash talking thread ito and I have proven my point I give you the honor of having the last post ... sige magpalusot ka na ulit ;)

Guest inverbrass

Well I think this admission validated my point ... may T-H na nagpupumilit na ipasok ang C's sa usapan.-Haha! Another post of yours that reflects your inherent stupidity. Just coz I inserted the Cs doesn't mean I'm a TH. Haha! On the contrary, you're the one who's trying hard to trump my posts with your ridiculous retorts megaeltae. Try as you miggt, wala ka talagang panama sa akin pikon. :lol:

Wala naman akong sinabing ur not talking about the Gin Kings right ... kaya nga sinabi ko about the possible finals apprarance un ang discussion/topic ng thread kasi 3 consecutive post is all about 3-0. un nga lang sa pang 3rd e biglang pinilit binanggit ang C's na wala naman connect. Kaya nga TH-Haha! Just a repetition of your s@%t for brains post above. Haha! The septic tank really has made your thinking more polluted. :lol:

Well wala naman akong sinabing kung sino ang TH sa post ko pero ikaw lang ang nag react so obviously AFFECTED ka Since hindi naman trash talking thread ito and I have proven my point I give you the honor of having the last post ... sige magpalusot ka na ulit -Haha! Ako pa daw ang affected. Weren't you the one who alluded to my post? Haha! How deep is the foot stuck in your mouth megaeltae? Still using your alternicks peithe. celts, liar, rooster69ph to make positive votes on your nonsensical posts? :lol:

Well I think this admission validated my point ... may T-H na nagpupumilit na ipasok ang C's sa usapan.-Haha! Another post of yours that reflects your inherent stupidity. Just coz I inserted the Cs doesn't mean I'm a TH. Haha! On the contrary, you're the one who's trying hard to trump my posts with your ridiculous retorts megaeltae. Try as you miggt, wala ka talagang panama sa akin pikon. :lol:

Wala naman akong sinabing ur not talking about the Gin Kings right ... kaya nga sinabi ko about the possible finals apprarance un ang discussion/topic ng thread kasi 3 consecutive post is all about 3-0. un nga lang sa pang 3rd e biglang pinilit binanggit ang C's na wala naman connect. Kaya nga TH-Haha! Just a repetition of your s@%t for brains post above. Haha! The septic tank really has made your thinking more polluted. :lol:

Well wala naman akong sinabing kung sino ang TH sa post ko pero ikaw lang ang nag react so obviously AFFECTED ka Since hindi naman trash talking thread ito and I have proven my point I give you the honor of having the last post ... sige magpalusot ka na ulit -Haha! Ako pa daw ang affected. Weren't you the one who alluded to my post? Haha! How deep is the foot stuck in your mouth megaeltae? Still using your alternicks peithe. celts, liar, rooster69ph to make positive votes on your nonsensical posts? :lol:

Sabi mo nga HINDI T-H ang pag insert ng C's sa BGK thread na wala naman kinalaman sa usapan :lol: SECOND NATURE na sa iyo ano po ang ganung gawain :rolleyes: Bato-bato sa langit ang tamaan AFFECTED. ;)

I hope BGK could end it tonight ...

Guest inverbrass

Sabi mo nga HINDI T-H ang pag insert ng C's sa BGK thread na wala naman kinalaman sa usapan SECOND NATURE na sa iyo ano po ang ganung gawain Bato-bato sa langit ang tamaan AFFECTED.

I hope BGK could end it tonight ...

We hope this happens. Sana nga 3-0 sweep by Ginebra para back to back wins today. First by Boston and hopefully by Ginebra. Go Celtics! Gi-neb-ra!-This is obviously the post you're referring to king of feces aka megaeltae. Your s@%t for brains couldn't obviously analyze what I said. I merely inserted the Celtics coz I was elated by their win. Did I even discuss the Celtics in-depth? You are obviously affected by my desecration of you on the NBA trash talk thread that's why you're polluting this thread. Now you're making a ridiculous speculation that I'm affected. Mga kabarangay, pasensya na. This character megaeltae is so affected by my humiliating him on the NBA trash talk thread that he's bringing his -117 reputation, last time I checked, to this thread . He officially has the worst reputation on mtc so don't wonder why he's bringing his manure-covered reputation to this thread. :lol:

We hope this happens. Sana nga 3-0 sweep by Ginebra para back to back wins today. First by Boston and hopefully by Ginebra. Go Celtics! Gi-neb-ra!-This is obviously the post you're referring to king of feces aka megaeltae. Your s@%t for brains couldn't obviously analyze what I said. I merely inserted the Celtics coz I was elated by their win. Did I even discuss the Celtics in-depth? You are obviously affected by my desecration of you on the NBA trash talk thread that's why you're polluting this thread. Now you're making a ridiculous speculation that I'm affected. Mga kabarangay, pasensya na. This character megaeltae is so affected by my humiliating him on the NBA trash talk thread that he's bringing his -117 reputation, last time I checked, to this thread . He officially has the worst reputation on mtc so don't wonder why he's bringing his manure-covered reputation to this thread. :lol:

Did I even say you discuss the C's in-depth? As I said anong ang kinalaman ng C's sa BGK at kailangan mong banggitin. BAKIT DI MO SAGUTIN :P Kaya nga T-H di ba kasi there is no direct co-relation and yet you try to find ways of mentioning the C's :lol: Mabuti pa sana kung B2B wins ng TnT and BGK considering if that happens then sila ang maghaharap sa finals. Kailangan ba talagang banggitin na nanalo ang C's sa BGK thread? ;)

Obviously na PIKON and AFFECTED ka ...of the FACT ... kita naman sa reaction and post mo e may kasama nang masasamang salita :rolleyes:

You HUMILIATED ME? Well siguro nga kasi ganito ang nangyari ... You claimed Paul Pierce is a franchise player then presented an article that says he is not but only a foundation player and then I called your attention. Ako nga siguro ang na humiliate sa kabilang thread. Moreso, wasn't it YOU who questioned me when I said WALTON got traded to the C's and indeed he was? Wasn't me who showed ARENAS who according to an article you presented is a franchise player did not start when he got traded to the MAgic when you claimed FRANCHISE PLAYER SHOULD CONTINUE TO START WHEN TRADED. Wasn't it you who claimed that Shaq is a franchise player and also claimed that the article you presented is all about Modern Franchise Players and yet Shaq was not in those articles as I questioned. Siguro nga sa mga nangyari ako nga ang HUMILIATED sa iyo :lol:

Anyway I have said my piece and what you brought up here are all repetitions of your malicious accusations. I rest my case alang-alang sa mga ka-baranggay.

Oh and BTW, MR Fairweather, BANDWAGONER GSM fan ... now that maganda na naman ang nilalaro ng BGK, nakikiride ka na naman samantalang last conference gusto mo nang mapalitan si COACH JONG :rolleyes:

Edited by Megaeltati