Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

With due respect to Jong, I think Ginebra will be better if Jawo would take-over the coaching reins. Ewan ko lang pero siguro Jong won't mind sliding down to asst. coach pag si Jawo nagtake-over

Ikaw ba pag ma demote o matanggalan ng trabaho you won't mind???

Guest eljuego

Huh??? bah ewan! Taka nga ako bakit mo tinatanong :blink:

Diba tinatanong mo ko kung matangalan ng trabaho or mademote? Ang sagot ko anong pakialam ng trabaho ko sa thread na to. laugh.gif

• Downvote 1

^^^Yan nga ang tanong ko ...and it has nothing to do with whatever work you have.

It seems you can't get the essence of my question for you to still ask me "ano ang kinalaman ng trabaho mo?" The qustion is very elementary ... Sa pananaw mo kasi ang pinaguusapan ay ang trabaho mo while ang sa akin ay un pakiramdam ng isang tao pag mawalan ng trabaho or ma demote.

In English ... "Would you mind if you lose your job or get demoted" because you said you think Jong would not mind to be an assistant to Jawo. If you don't mind then maybe Jong indeed would not mind at all.

Hope this clears your concerns.

Edited by CELTS
Guest eljuego

In English ... "Would you mind if you lose your job or get demoted" because you said you think Jong would not mind to be an assistant to Jawo. If you don't mind then maybe Jong indeed would not mind at all.

Hope this clears your concerns.

Ok. I'll ask you in English, what does my job have to do with this thread?:lol:

Also, what makes you think if it's ok with me to lose my job or get demoted, Jong would follow suit? :wacko:

^^^ I think I have made myself clear but ur just trying to repeat the same senseless question so we're again getting nowhere. I'd rather stop than get your ire and then find out you're trying to post in the complaint thread that could eventually lead to the closure of this thread (just like the ROndo thread).

PEACE.

Guest eljuego

^^^ I think I have made myself clear but ur just trying to repeat the same senseless question so we're again getting nowhere. I'd rather stop than get your ire and then find out you're trying to post in the complaint thread that could eventually lead to the closure of this thread (just like the ROndo thread).

PEACE.

See what I mean? You can't answer my question since you really would not have an answer to my question. laugh.gif

scouting report sa baranggay..

http://www.gmanews.tv/ftw/videos/68566/ftw-scouting-report-barangay-ginebra-gin-kings

may tama din mga sinasabi nila..

<_<

may tama rin sa sinabi nila! ang problem lng naman sa BGK eh ung rotation ng tao! yes, over loaded sila sa superstars specially sa guard position. so dapat gawin ni Jong, kung sino mainit, siya paglaruin hindi i-bangko!

hindi ko trip ung sinasabi ng girl dun?? sino ba un?? mika lim?? sobrang bias!!! <_<