Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Congrats team! :) And as per Ms. Patricia Hizon, the next ish of BALLER MAGAZINE which is available during PBA game days at the venue (Araneta or Cuneta), will feature MARK CAGUIOA, JAYJAY HELTERBRAND and WILLIE MILLER! Now that will definitely sell like hotcake, yes?

hope so?! dapat sunod sunod muna panalo ng BGK para bumalik ulit ung mga fans nila! & para bumenta ung magazine nila!

Even with their last victory against the Llamados I'm still not satisfied with the way some of their key players are performing specially Helterbrand, Intal and Villanueva but on a positive note they are showing signs of life in their last game hope they will regain their old fighting form back.

Tama sinabi ni Rudy Hatfield sa post game interview na "....they are disappointing the Ginebra nation....", mukhang nagbabasa si Rudy ng mga post dito hehe....

baka may account din siya dito?? :huh:

saka kung nagbabasa siya dito, sana pinarating n rin niya kay Coach Jong na gusto na rin natin siya i-oust! :lol:

Guest eljuego

isama mo na rin ung mgandang pag-coach ni Jong! ayos na ayos na!

With due respect to Jong, I think Ginebra will be better if Jawo would take-over the coaching reins. Ewan ko lang pero siguro Jong won't mind sliding down to asst. coach pag si Jawo nagtake-over

With due respect to Jong, I think Ginebra will be better if Jawo would take-over the coaching reins. Ewan ko lang pero siguro Jong won't mind sliding down to asst. coach pag si Jawo nagtake-over

Haha. Agree ako dito. I think, magreresign na ako sa trabaho at maglalagi na lang sa games ng Ginebra. Lol. :)