Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

IMHO, probable first rounders in the draft: (in no particular order)

jimbo aquino, bambam gamalinda, rj jazul, john wilson, khazim mirza, bambam gamalinda, pari llagas, nonoy baclao, rey guevarra, elmer espiritu, rabeh al-husseini, borgy hermida

probable second or third rounders: (in no particular order)

josh vanlandingham, liztian amparado, melchor gile, peejay barua, rob labagala, giorgio ciriacruz, kojak melegrito, chester taylor, james mangahas, rudy lingganay, hyram bagatsing, jai reyes, mark canlas

FLASHNEWS..

"Mga Gin kings fans eto ang pinaka latest news bout SMC ballclubs...they just had a closed door meeting sa Racks Greenhills for 3 hours and here's some scope of the meeting...Coach Siot Tanquincen will be transferred to Petron(dating B-MEG) and coach Ato Agustin will be new SMB coach after Fiesta Cup finals...Danny Ilde...fonso will be transferred and Lordy Tugade will be a part of a 4 team deal Involving Meralco,Ginebra,& TNT....Sunday Salvacion,Celino Cruz,Homer Se, Jun Cabatu and a star player will be gone from Ginebra...wait for this bukas sa presscon nila..."

"Di televised ang presscon bukas...Sources added that MC47 wants to be traded na din kasi ang liit na daw ng playing time when miller came, pero ayaw ng SMC siya i trade...Marlou Aquino will end up in TNT..im not sure san mapupunta si Danny I...gusto na din niya kasi ma trade kasi kaagaw sa position si Washington..."

I've observed that some of the draft applicants like Elmer Espiritu, Pari Llagas, Khazim Mirza and Noy Baclao once played for the Philippine Patriots in the ABA are they qualified for the draft ?

Yes they are. It's just like the case of Adducul then when he first played in the MBA before joining the PBA draft

di ba si bonel balingit yan?hehe

=========================================================

hahaha, napalakas ang tawa ko dito 26 :lol: Bigla kong naalala when Bonel was still with the show na nandun sina Richard Gomez at Joey Marquez. Tama ka, kahawig nga ni Bonel si coach! Nuong bata pa!

Di boga hawak ni coach,,,,,,,,,balisong batangas!

Guest hastati

I hope Jawo returns so that the old Ginebra mystique will likewise be back. Ginebra became a fan favorite coz of him and with him at the helm, fans will cheer lustily just like what they did when Jawo was coach. Ginebra is a crowd favorite but Jawo is the catalyst that makes the players play with more fervor and the fans excited and always eager to watch a Ginebra game.

nope Ginebra fan na ako dati pa nun hawak ni coach hanggang ngayon. Pero so paniniwala ko malabo nag bumalik is Jawo sa coaching. Kasi kung gugustuhin niya dati pa considering may mga offers na rin siyang natanggap from other teams.

Pero kung bumalik man si coach sa Gin Kings kalokohan yan sinasabi mong with the present line-up kayang mag establish ng DYNASTY. Be Real!!! :lol:

Guest hastati

Anong kalokohan pinagsasabi mo? It's ironic that you're a Ginebra fan (or is it bandwagoner?) yet you don't believe that they could have a dynasty with their current line-up. Your nick befits you. Haha! :lol:

Edited by hastati

Anong kalokohan pinagsasabi mo? It's ironic that you're a Ginebra fan (or is it bandwagoner?) yet you don't believe that they could have a dynasty with their current line-up. Your nick befits you. Haha! :lol:

Been a Gins fan since Jawo moved there to this day ... Do you know the meaning of a Bandwagoner? :lol:

In sports, someone who shamelessly cheers for a particular team not because he likes them or follows them faithfully, but only because that particular team is the "popular" choice or has been or is the top team in their specific sport recently. When that team which bandwagoners follow falls from grace, they gleefully jump on the next teams bandwagon and cheer for that team.

What is ironic in me for not buying your PERSONAL OPINION? As a GINS fan, my loyalty and support is to the team win or lose and not to what you say. :P