Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Nothing to be excited about with MAMA's return. We've seen him play with the Gin Kings for several years and has been in this league for quite some time. I guess at most he's a decent reliever for a big man but is not necessary the BIG MAN that we hope for which could provide us an impact.

Given a choice, I'd rather have Danny I in our line-up than Mamaril. And since hindi na rin masyadong nagagamit si Danny S sa SMB, isama na rin siya.:huh:

21 August 2010 News Update and inside scoop, a hard-nosed guard will suit-up with the Gin Kings linking with unconfirmed reports that this Air21 guard will be donning the red-white jersey this coming All Filipino conference? And Billy Mamaril will have to earn a slot with his former team after hearing coach Yeng Guiao will focus on developing future talents in his team.

In fact SMC Group of Companies are shifting players and coaches to balance their teams and tighten resources for the future plan of acquiring PAGCOR. Looking forward on the said draft day, Ginebra plans to send some of their drafted rookies and additional players for the needed break to acquire those two big men or they might push the other way around exchanging their draft picks plus players for much higher draft pick to acquire one rookie bigman out of the draft pool.

What surprises me for now let the Rain pour down and the sun will Shine tomorrow, lets all hope for the best for two or three new players will don Ginebra jersey next conference if this team will come into terms. Like what I have said earning talents could be other way around, for the mean time all of the offers are considerably fair.

share ko lang chismax...

na he helo na ako sa mga trades :lol: . mamaril is back! Now we have a legitimate center. Sino pa ang papasok sa Gins?

hanggang dito ba naman??hehe

balik nga daw si Mamaril kaya lang tingin ko kulang pa din ng pang sentro na scorer

Sana lang mabigyan ng playing time ng bagong coach ng Ginebra si Mamaril, nawalan s'ya ng playing time kaya nawalan na din ng confidence eh, he is a good player for me to have again, he plays tough and doesn't mind banging bodies inside....

Mama is ok since he's a scrappy player. Perhaps Ginebra should trade Rico for Rafi in order to improve shot-blocking inside.

B-Meg won't trade Rafi for Villanueva that is for sure, they badly need his presence sa center slot....

Nothing to be excited about with MAMA's return. We've seen him play with the Gin Kings for several years and has been in this league for quite some time. I guess at most he's a decent reliever for a big man but is not necessary the BIG MAN that we hope for which could provide us an impact.

Given a choice, I'd rather have Danny I in our line-up than Mamaril. And since hindi na rin masyadong nagagamit si Danny S sa SMB, isama na rin siya.:huh:

Matanda na sina Danny I. at Danny S., kung mga 5 years ago sila nakuha ng Ginebra ayos pa, but at this point malapit na magretiro mga 'to....

@agent

agree ako na matanda na ang parehong Danny ng SMB. However, 5 years ago, it would also be impossible to get these two as they are considered the pillars of SMB then. Ngayon, pwede na sila makuha o ipamigay without really sacrificing a lot in their rotation since loaded na rin naman ang SMB.

Bottomline is kahit gurang na ang dalawang ito I think they can still contribute more than some of the existing BIGS we have like Ferriols (who older than the 2) and Yancy to name a few.

@agent

agree ako na matanda na ang parehong Danny ng SMB. However, 5 years ago, it would also be impossible to get these two as they are considered the pillars of SMB then. Ngayon, pwede na sila makuha o ipamigay without really sacrificing a lot in their rotation since loaded na rin naman ang SMB.

Bottomline is kahit gurang na ang dalawang ito I think they can still contribute more than some of the existing BIGS we have like Ferriols (who older than the 2) and Yancy to name a few.

The question now is, ibibigay ba sila ng beermen sa Ginebra?

The question now is, ibibigay ba sila ng beermen sa Ginebra?

I think the better question is sino ang gustong palakasin o maging champion ng management ...i think that has been how it is the past several years.

But as I said, that is my personal preference kung si Mamaril lang naman ang pinaguusapan.

I think the better question is sino ang gustong palakasin o maging champion ng management ...i think that has been how it is the past several years.

But as I said, that is my personal preference kung si Mamaril lang naman ang pinaguusapan.

agree considering that both san mig and ginebra are cojuangco corps.

but i think the priority now for the kings would be the revamp of the coaching staff.

Sabi ni Coach Jong sa interview ni Snow Badua hindi pa raw sila nag-uusap ni Mark Caguioa simula pa noong Quarter Finals. Baka sa practice game sa Monday pa lang sila magkita ni Mark. Ibig sabihin ba nito talagang may alitan silang dalawa kaya di niya pinasok si MC noong Quater Finals? Ano sa palagay ninyo guys totoo kayang may misunderstanding sila kaya may posibilidad na matrade si MC?

"I'd like to apologize to Ginebra fans, who were very disappointed in our performance. Just like the fans, we were disappointed in our performance as well. I know there are a lot of fans who want to see changes in the coaching staff, but we will do everything to make this team better. We will be better next season," added Uichico, who is looking for players who will possibly be chosen as the Nos. 7 and 8 picks in the first round of the PBA Rookie Draft on Sunday

Mukhang basang-basa ni Coach Jong ang saloobin ng mga taga MTC and Ginebra fans in general.

The on going draft picks.............sino sino ba ang mga ito? Sorry hindi ko sila kilala

7th overall gins pick John Wilson

8th overall jumbo Aquino also bgk

12th. ginebra picks Robert labagala

mga guards yan boss ... hehehehe, yun ang kulang ng ginebra para maka all guard line-up e... :lol:

kidding aside puro guards talaga sila... John Wilson-- Ncaa MVP from baste

Aquino a scorer from baste and lagala plays point.. :)