Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

weakest link? check out the scoring. even if you have a primed Billy Ray Bates as an import and doesn't have locals supporting the team in scoring, BGK is bound to lose.

Lowhorn 29, Tenorio 17, Ellis 8, Wilson 7, Baracael 6, Mamaril 6, Caguioa 6, Helterbrand 5, Maierhofer 2, Ababou 0, Urbiztondo 0

weakest link? check out the scoring. even if you have a primed Billy Ray Bates as an import and doesn't have locals supporting the team in scoring, BGK is bound to lose.

Lowhorn 29, Tenorio 17, Ellis 8, Wilson 7, Baracael 6, Mamaril 6, Caguioa 6, Helterbrand 5, Maierhofer 2, Ababou 0, Urbiztondo 0

wag na si billy ray bates wala sa lugar pagiging tomador nun si bonel balingit na lang ang pabalikin may height pa!

With an import that is "predictable" and "madaling bantayan"...

29 points is already an effort. Hindi import ang issue.

Kulang sa support.

Walang ibang big men na MAAYOS maglaro at hindi foul/turnover prone.

Coach na walang interes kundi manood lang ng kalmado sa bench. Mas may emosyon pa nga ang Team Manager eh.

Yan ang issue. Pero, mukhang malapit nang maayos yang issue na yan.

Fit-again Kerby Raymundo cleared for return as he rejoins Ginebra practice

Eto pa.

Help on the way for fading Ginebra as Japeth vows to return in two weeks tops

Edited by Kyoji_Kagami

Ang liit nga ng lineup. Nawala lang si Mama nawala na inside presence. And.........Coach Agustin, may import kayo. Bakit tagalog ang instructions?

Talo na naman. Walang ka play play. Talagang pang barangay fiesta liga. Caguioa: 0-12...................first time I heard booing from the Ginebra crowd. Kakatakot

Nakaka-asar nga ang style ni Ato, pucha dami namang pwedeng appoint as coach ng Gin s'ya pa, mas ok pa talaga si Al Chua, pati substitution patterns ni Ato mapapa nganga ka na lang eh. Ewan ko ba sa management ng SMC

In my opinion siguro dapat palitan pa din ang import eh.. Mas ok sana kung makakuha sila ng may angas maglaro.. Yung tipong kakatakutan sa loob and sa labas.. Sana yung mga tipong Medium range shooter with slashing ability.. Medyo predictable kasi kilos ni Lowhorn e.. Kailangan pa nya mangalabaw para makascore.. And one more thing na napapansin ko sa ginebra e masyado sila nagiging stagnant sa opensa nila.. pinapanuod na lang nila ginagawa kundi ni L.A, ni MC47 or ni Lowhorn e.. Lahat nkatayo lang sa isang spot, nawala yung cutters and pick and roll plays nila.. Haaaays, sana naman hindi pa huli lahat bago nila marealize mga kulang sa kanila.. And please bring Al Francis Chua BACK!!!!

In my opinion siguro dapat palitan pa din ang import eh.. Mas ok sana kung makakuha sila ng may angas maglaro.. Yung tipong kakatakutan sa loob and sa labas.. Sana yung mga tipong Medium range shooter with slashing ability.. Medyo predictable kasi kilos ni Lowhorn e.. Kailangan pa nya mangalabaw para makascore.. And one more thing na napapansin ko sa ginebra e masyado sila nagiging stagnant sa opensa nila.. pinapanuod na lang nila ginagawa kundi ni L.A, ni MC47 or ni Lowhorn e.. Lahat nkatayo lang sa isang spot, nawala yung cutters and pick and roll plays nila.. Haaaays, sana naman hindi pa huli lahat bago nila marealize mga kulang sa kanila.. And please bring Al Francis Chua BACK!!!!

At this time of the conference, siguro pwede pa. Pero since limited nga ang height ng imports, Lowhorn is actually a bit tailor-fitted sa problema ng BGSM sa gitna. Given that Kerby is playing against ROS and Japeth returning(?) 2 weeks max, sakto lang yung import. Not to mention if they push through with reactivating Menk and acquiring Taulava. You can't deny na effective ang import who scores 25+ and rebounds 10+ per outing. Wag na lang umasa ng highlight plays kasi nga po workhorse itong import, hindi highlight reel.

And on another thing. Chua is back with BGSM. Team Manager nga lang.

scary game last night. i'm just glad breaks went our way.. ROS place the game under protest though

At naoverrule na ni Kume yan sir. Official na na tayo ang nanalo.

And I quote:

"ON grounds of technicality, Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) commissioner Chito Salud declared the protest filed by Rain or Shine as invalid in the aftermath of its controversial Governors Cup game loss to Barangay Ginebra Saturday night.

Salud said the Asian Coating franchise failed to submit its protest letter in time for the 12 noon Sunday deadline set by the league.

“Today, Rain or Shine filed its protest, but it was filed out of time, having been filed beyond the 12 o’clock (Sunday) deadline. Having been filed out of time, my office had no recourse but to, consider this

protest as invalid,” Salud announced during an emergency press conference he called at halftime of the Meralco-Air21 game at the Astrodome.

“As such, there is no protest on my office to rule on. And the result between Rain or Shine and Ginebra San Miguel stands. Ginebra won that game.”

The commissioner stressed that considering the controversial nature of the way the game ended, Rain or Sine should have been “vigilant and diligent” in filing its protest, saying “there is another party involved...whose rights must also be protected by my office.”

Nevertheless, Salud said he, along with his staff and the technical committee, reviewed the game tape, particularly the crucial final two seconds when referee Nol Quilinguen whistled a foul committed by Beau Belga on Mac Baracael and Rain or Shine holding on a precarious 100-98 lead.

“The call that was made by referee (Nol) Quilingen on defender Belga. As to the contact made by defender Belga on the shooter Baracael the last two seconds was a correct call. There was a contact on the shooter, the rules provide any contact on a squared up shooter that may have affected the ability of the shooter to make the basket, will be called for a foul. Referee Quilingen was spot on. He made the correct call,” said the league commissioner.

“As to the remaining time, the time the foul was called, let me be clear, our rules are simple and straight forward, the time will be stopped only when the whistle is blown. “It is not at the point of contact so if you notice at the point of contact, upon review, it showed that there was 1.3 seconds remaining

but, that is not the reckoning point,” he added.

“The reckoning point was when the whistle was blown, and upon review, it was shown that there was 0.2 seconds remaining, and as practiced by league, when the play is still alive at the time of the whistle, it will be moved back to 0.3 sec. as was done in this case.

Again, there was no technical error committed in this game, thus we are upholding the result.”

Baracael went on to convert the three free throws given him to win it for the Kings, 101-100."

Nba global game tickets between the indiana pacers and houston rockets on oct 10 in moa arena for sale. You can reach me at 09178942636.

please stop spamming and ... You're on the wrong thread.

Anywho, with the last 2 games, we can end at # 3 given that we win both and SMCM wins against the Bolts. Split it, then we end at #6. Lose it both... And I shudder to think what happens next...

looking at the game today, kulang sa defensive big.... malaling sila sa small forward to pointguard pero mababaw sa C at PF.... i think kahit bumalik si japeth, they will have problems matching up with teams like talk and text, petron, alaska... hopefully manalo sila ngayong gabi...

and it will help if the coach will stop thinking like a player and start thinking as a coach... yung tipong ma motivate nya ang players nya, maayos yung plays at play like a team...