Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

IMHO olats lang talaga laro ng ginebra last night at maganda tlaga laro ng bmeg .pressure tlaga si vroman to prove something sa kabarangay...yun nga lang mahina tlaga sa freethrow...let say maganda laro ng import kung wla naman support from the local malaki chance na matalo parin...ska inconsistent parin laro ng mga local...like marc and dylan ......di tulad laro nila simon at baroca...ilang tres ang pinukol nila baroca at urbiz..kaya lumamang tlaga bmeg..just that maganda na nilaro ng import nila laki pa ng contribution ng mga local players ng bmeg...kaya kahit muntikan na makahabol eh namaintain parin ng bmeg ung lamang nila...hope na manalo na ginebra on their next game...talk and text na ata makakalaban na nila...yikes...honestly hirap si ciot magbalasa ng mga players...but for me no more blames ...nawala na jong..ciot na ang coach..al fransis on our side...just that hasa pa ng mga players para naman maging consistent mga shooting and defense nila..anyway still goodluck to ginebra kaya pa yan...

Edited by mr_kindred23

Sana ibalik na lang nila sa BGK si Alexander.

Kung pwede pa sana, kaso syempre kahiyaan na kung papayag s'ya if ever na andito pa s'ya sa Pinas.

IMHO olats lang talaga laro ng ginebra last night at maganda tlaga laro ng bmeg .pressure tlaga si vroman to prove something sa kabarangay...yun nga lang mahina tlaga sa freethrow...let say maganda laro ng import kung wla naman support from the local malaki chance na matalo parin...ska inconsistent parin laro ng mga local...like marc and dylan ......di tulad laro nila simon at baroca...ilang tres ang pinukol nila baroca at urbiz..kaya lumamang tlaga bmeg..just that maganda na nilaro ng import nila laki pa ng contribution ng mga local players ng bmeg...kaya kahit muntikan na makahabol eh namaintain parin ng bmeg ung lamang nila...hope na manalo na ginebra on their next game...talk and text na ata makakalaban na nila...yikes...honestly hirap si ciot magbalasa ng mga players...but for me no more blames ...nawala na jong..ciot na ang coach..al fransis on our side...just that hasa pa ng mga players para naman maging consistent mga shooting and defense nila..anyway still goodluck to ginebra kaya pa yan...

Admittedly outplayed sila kagabi ng bmeg lalo na sa rebounding, sobrang swerte ng bmeg lalo na sina urbiztondo at barocca, maski sa rebounding nasa Ginebra player na nawawala pa. But they have got to advice Vroman not to vehemently complain but rather to focus on the game, saka dapat 'wag na nila ipilit na mag one-on-one si Vroman sa tao n'ya, 'di effective....

With Chris Alexander 2-1 and Ginebra, with Vroman 1-2 sila

Nice observation. Actually tahimik lang ako (at medyo nagulat) when Ginebra decided to let go of Alexander. Para sa akin lang, it was a wrong move (not that ganito ang nanyari). Di ko lang alam kung i post ko yung aking feelings about the letting go of Alexander. Saw some video clips of Vroman, hindi ako gaanong impress. Iba pa rin yun "bully" imports na aggressive at the same time hinahayaan ang mga non-calls ng referees. Well, its just my thinking.

tama kaya decision ng management na pinalitan si alexander?

i was about to ask the same question. with a 1-2 record with vroman as import, was management's decision to give chris A. his walking papers correct?

and with a 3-3 record, ginebra cannot afford to lose anymore. masyadong dikit ang mga teams. pati air 21 may pag-asang pumasok sa quarters. the only sure thing right now is that RoS has been eliminated.

Nice observation. Actually tahimik lang ako (at medyo nagulat) when Ginebra decided to let go of Alexander. Para sa akin lang, it was a wrong move (not that ganito ang nanyari). Di ko lang alam kung i post ko yung aking feelings about the letting go of Alexander. Saw some video clips of Vroman, hindi ako gaanong impress. Iba pa rin yun "bully" imports na aggressive at the same time hinahayaan ang mga non-calls ng referees. Well, its just my thinking.

^same sentiments!

i was about to ask the same question. with a 1-2 record with vroman as import, was management's decision to give chris A. his walking papers correct?

and with a 3-3 record, ginebra cannot afford to lose anymore. masyadong dikit ang mga teams. pati air 21 may pag-asang pumasok sa quarters. the only sure thing right now is that RoS has been eliminated.

at least di ako nag iisa sa mga naiisip at opinion ko..my heart bleeds with ginebra as a true blue fan. i mean the tools are there for the team to compete on a high level but it seems always comes up short.

at least di ako nag iisa sa mga naiisip at opinion ko..my heart bleeds with ginebra as a true blue fan. i mean the tools are there for the team to compete on a high level but it seems always comes up short.

with an upgraded line-up which is considered to be one of the strongest (at least on paper) where do you see now the problem/s? coach? is it time to bring in the big j to call the shots? chemistry? honestly, i am at a loss...i was hoping that with kerby, dylan, rico m., it would at least be a better performance for the kings. unfortunately, their performance to date is left to be desired. though being a true blooded ginebra fan, i am still optimistic of their chances this conference.

with an upgraded line-up which is considered to be one of the strongest (at least on paper) where do you see now the problem/s? coach? is it time to bring in the big j to call the shots? chemistry? honestly, i am at a loss...i was hoping that with kerby, dylan, rico m., it would at least be a better performance for the kings. unfortunately, their performance to date is left to be desired. though being a true blooded ginebra fan, i am still optimistic of their chances this conference.

I think its not the coach na ang problema. We have Toroman as consultant and the long-haired Chua as assistant. I think its just the chemistry of the players. Iba't iba ang style nila. Although may teamwork, iba ang galaw individually. I, too, am at a lost. Nakakwalang ganang manood live kasi mas malakas na ngayon ang chanting ng kalabang team kaysa sa ating Ginebra. Yes, I know, malakas mamigay ng free passes ang ibang teams like Talk and Text, Meralco, pero, nasanay kasi ako na marinig ang GINEBRA, GINEBRA, GINEBRA. Kaso, pahina ng pahina.

I think its not the coach na ang problema. We have Toroman as consultant and the long-haired Chua as assistant. I think its just the chemistry of the players. Iba't iba ang style nila. Although may teamwork, iba ang galaw individually. I, too, am at a lost. Nakakwalang ganang manood live kasi mas malakas na ngayon ang chanting ng kalabang team kaysa sa ating Ginebra. Yes, I know, malakas mamigay ng free passes ang ibang teams like Talk and Text, Meralco, pero, nasanay kasi ako na marinig ang GINEBRA, GINEBRA, GINEBRA. Kaso, pahina ng pahina.

which brings me to the next question...are the kings playing just for the sake of going through the motions?...kung matalo okay lang at kung manalo salamat?...or wala na talaga yung never-say-die spirit ng team? tingin ko nga mas may gana pang maglaro ang air 21 or barako ngayon. just my penny's thoughts :)

which brings me to the next question...are the kings playing just for the sake of going through the motions?...kung matalo okay lang at kung manalo salamat?...or wala na talaga yung never-say-die spirit ng team? tingin ko nga mas may gana pang maglaro ang air 21 or barako ngayon. just my penny's thoughts :)

Well, you are right. Air 21 and Barako Bulls have attracted legions of fans. I dont think its all about the free tickets like those being given by Talk and Text. The two teams are beginning to have their own cult followers (reminiscent of the young Anejo and Ginebra back then). Know what? Forgive me kasi nga humingi na rin ako ng change of coach nuon. Mas bagay sa atin yung style ni Dindo Pumaren. The ex-La Salle brain is have that rah rah brand of game pero with mental alertness sa players. And you are right also, Ginebra just rely on the flows of the game. Para bang larong kanto na kakikilala lang or walang plays. Basta dumayo, laro na kaagad. And.......................nawawala na yung captain leadership. Yes, we have Mark but there are times na concentrated na sila, together with JayJay sa kanya kanyang plays na nawawala na yung ala-Hector Calma, Ronnie Magsanoc, Johnny Abbarientos or Francis Arnaiz na court generalship. What bothers me is that the crowd seems to look for a do-or-die team to watch and most of them are migrating to other teams. Halata sa sigawan eh.

Ginebra is a powerhouse in truth and in fact, kaso it is the coach's job to make the players work together as a team, kagaya ng ginawa ni chot reyes sa tnt.

Well, you are right. Air 21 and Barako Bulls have attracted legions of fans. I dont think its all about the free tickets like those being given by Talk and Text. The two teams are beginning to have their own cult followers (reminiscent of the young Anejo and Ginebra back then). Know what? Forgive me kasi nga humingi na rin ako ng change of coach nuon. Mas bagay sa atin yung style ni Dindo Pumaren. The ex-La Salle brain is have that rah rah brand of game pero with mental alertness sa players. And you are right also, Ginebra just rely on the flows of the game. Para bang larong kanto na kakikilala lang or walang plays. Basta dumayo, laro na kaagad. And.......................nawawala na yung captain leadership. Yes, we have Mark but there are times na concentrated na sila, together with JayJay sa kanya kanyang plays na nawawala na yung ala-Hector Calma, Ronnie Magsanoc, Johnny Abbarientos or Francis Arnaiz na court generalship. What bothers me is that the crowd seems to look for a do-or-die team to watch and most of them are migrating to other teams. Halata sa sigawan eh.

Pati nga bmeg parang mas madami nang fans kesa sa Ginebra, huh!

...And don't forget the Powerade team (dami na rin nilang fans)

for the fans, like me, who are wondering why the team replaced chris alexander.. well, here's a statement from chris to somehow shed light on the issue..

A man will distroy a nation in order to prevail and not think before he has done so or even admit to his wrong, but yet try to cover it up with the word chemistry or not ready. Well i will tell you what chemistry is. It is kind of a bond that is formed by 2 people or maybe even a group/ team. I Sometimes love for 1 another can even form and even a person life can change for the better. Or sometimes a man can distroy something because he is not just to sure what to do. He will distroy what is doing good, but on the flip side he will keep what is losin together. Well Dear Mr. Boss. I pray for the better not because of you, but because I love the people who showed me love and repsect. From the day I was mentioned you had a X placed over my face. Well cheer up buddy because you X me the ff#&k out in a move that not affected me, but ur entire nation and again what was the reason? Or yeah, how did charlie sheen say The was because we were WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way. Have u ever said anythiin on twitter about me that was good. No. Why? because you are Losing!! I worked my ass off to get back there and was 1 step away and then here you come with the axe and chop my head off. Well You did a great job buddy. For weeks I was down and scared to take another job because of ur careless move. By the way. I never did get a reply back from you on Twitter when I asked how did you think I was doing and whenI asked for some words that were couraging and help me thru it all. i guess the reason was because you had me already replaced and my daughter tht is 9 yrs knew about it before because I was on a plane flyin back to the PI while u were busy gettin me the hell out. You released a man who not just wanted to make money, but the the entire people who he was PI while u were busy gettin me the hell out. You released a man who not just wanted to make money, but the the entire people who he was were there. I would die for them guys. I know what winnin is with them guys. Because we have a bind that will make us fight for each other even if u were in a lsoin position and that is what mad us win and made us never say die, but it seems you does say die and got me outta there because we were winnin by the last shot and not losing by the last shot. A win is a win. What You did Mr. Boss was f#&ked up and and and sad. Well I am about to pick my self us and bounce back from it. I still Love the team and the BGK faithful and I always will. you guys ade me great. You guys made wanna work extra hard and I love it. I turned down deals tht was 10times better than GInebra because I waited for years to return, guess to onlyu get cut by a man man who never said more than 10words to me. BUt he sure can say on here that some1 out played me or how I need to get bettwer if we wanna win. Well thanks a lot buddy. You got me out indeed I will not mention anything about Ginebra again People and sorry if I kindda HAd a BF, But this have been hurting since the day is was said to me. I do wish u guys well tho. We are like family on the that team So i wanna see them win regardless and wanna see Vroman do good And this Rant is to You Mr. Boss so you call ur self

-@chrisalexande29 on twitter

for the fans, like me, who are wondering why the team replaced chris alexander.. well, here's a statement from chris to somehow shed light on the issue..

A man will distroy a nation in order to prevail and not think before he has done so or even admit to his wrong, but yet try to cover it up with the word chemistry or not ready. Well i will tell you what chemistry is. It is kind of a bond that is formed by 2 people or maybe even a group/ team. I Sometimes love for 1 another can even form and even a person life can change for the better. Or sometimes a man can distroy something because he is not just to sure what to do. He will distroy what is doing good, but on the flip side he will keep what is losin together. Well Dear Mr. Boss. I pray for the better not because of you, but because I love the people who showed me love and repsect. From the day I was mentioned you had a X placed over my face. Well cheer up buddy because you X me the ff#&k out in a move that not affected me, but ur entire nation and again what was the reason? Or yeah, how did charlie sheen say The was because we were WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way. Have u ever said anythiin on twitter about me that was good. No. Why? because you are Losing!! I worked my ass off to get back there and was 1 step away and then here you come with the axe and chop my head off. Well You did a great job buddy. For weeks I was down and scared to take another job because of ur careless move. By the way. I never did get a reply back from you on Twitter when I asked how did you think I was doing and whenI asked for some words that were couraging and help me thru it all. i guess the reason was because you had me already replaced and my daughter tht is 9 yrs knew about it before because I was on a plane flyin back to the PI while u were busy gettin me the hell out. You released a man who not just wanted to make money, but the the entire people who he was PI while u were busy gettin me the hell out. You released a man who not just wanted to make money, but the the entire people who he was were there. I would die for them guys. I know what winnin is with them guys. Because we have a bind that will make us fight for each other even if u were in a lsoin position and that is what mad us win and made us never say die, but it seems you does say die and got me outta there because we were winnin by the last shot and not losing by the last shot. A win is a win. What You did Mr. Boss was f#&ked up and and and sad. Well I am about to pick my self us and bounce back from it. I still Love the team and the BGK faithful and I always will. you guys ade me great. You guys made wanna work extra hard and I love it. I turned down deals tht was 10times better than GInebra because I waited for years to return, guess to onlyu get cut by a man man who never said more than 10words to me. BUt he sure can say on here that some1 out played me or how I need to get bettwer if we wanna win. Well thanks a lot buddy. You got me out indeed I will not mention anything about Ginebra again People and sorry if I kindda HAd a BF, But this have been hurting since the day is was said to me. I do wish u guys well tho. We are like family on the that team So i wanna see them win regardless and wanna see Vroman do good And this Rant is to You Mr. Boss so you call ur self

the BOSS he's referring to is Mr. Noli Eala... according sa kanya, dahil nananalo ang bgk at natatalo ang petron, plus dahil tinalo nila by a last second game winner ang petron, kaya siya inalis.. tapos inalok pa siya ng 10x salary para maglaro sa SMB sa ABL (which is true na nagoffer ang smc dun nalang siya maglaro sa SMB team sa ABL).

hhmm... meron pala talaga humahatak sa team para bumagsak dahil petron nga naman ang ginastusan nila ng malaki kaya dapat sila ang makapasok sa finals.

F*CKING MANAGEMENT DOESN"T CARE ABOUT THE FANS!!!!!

Chris Alexander is a dedicated import! I had faith in him to lead the team to another championship. Sadly he was never given that chance. I believe the players feels for him. Kitang kita naman ang low morale ng team ngayon!

So its the two-timer, disbarred lawyer that was the cause of all these shenanigans!

Malas naman natin, nuon umalis si Jawo dahil hindi siya na inform about the Caidic promotion, then this Mr. Non na nakikialam sa style ng Ginebra, tapos ang tagal alisin si Jong, then this dating announcer. Time to bolt of our Ginebra? (nagtatanong lang)

Edited by photographer

So its the two-timer, disbarred lawyer that was the cause of all these shenanigans!

Malas naman natin, nuon umalis si Jawo dahil hindi siya na inform about the Caidic promotion, then this Mr. Non na nakikialam sa style ng Ginebra, tapos ang tagal alisin si Jong, then this dating announcer. Time to bolt of our Ginebra? (nagtatanong lang)

I thought of this a long time ago. But still BGK pa rin. Though i'm not what you may call a die hard anymore.. But I must admit i enjoy watching Powerade right now. Yung tipong you also feel good when you see them winning against powerhouse teams.

I thought of this a long time ago. But still BGK pa rin. Though i'm not what you may call a die hard anymore.. But I must admit i enjoy watching Powerade right now. Yung tipong you also feel good when you see them winning against powerhouse teams.

Same feelings here. Parang ang Powerade, yung Ginebra during the days of the Big J, Never-say-die. Lalaban ng lalaban maski di gaanong malakas ang lineup. Ginugulo lang na management ang Powerade, daming trade na pinalulutang. Yung si William Antonio has the heart of a Ginebra. Naalala ko rin yung si Ampalayo kapag naglalaro si Gary David. Doug Kramer si Noli Locsin. Lassiter si Francis Arnaiz.