Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

yeo is really not a bad player...given the chance to play, he surely can be explosive. bobo lang talaga si ato at puro caguioa at helterbrand ang nakita. baracael? palagay ko, itong player na ito ang pwedeng ipamigay :P :P :P

Putik sasayangin na naman nila ang isang player na walang takot sumalaksak sa loob. I'd go for Yeo over Lassiter anytime!

Forrester scores 33 pts. baraku bull vs brgy ginebra in tune up games!!

Dami naman talagang players na nasayang lang sa Ginebra during their stint, alam naman natin noon pa ang kakayahan n'ya....

Our import is a good choice of coach FL, he was a smart type of player and a scorer, he can play 1-2 spot, he can pass, penetrate inside the shaded area, he can shoot outside and he can also be a good leader inside the court, but i like the same kind of blakely to be our import a 2 dimensional player both offensive and defensive player, but that type of player was difficult to find nowadays. Orlando Johnson was one of my top list to be Ginebra's next import hope he can bring he's A game in the pba.

My comparison of players during their college days.

Johnson made an instant impact in the 2009-2010 Big West Conference for the UCSB, averaging 18 points and 5.9 rebounds per game he's only a freshman that year and led his team to a title.

Diamon Simpson 2005-06: Averaged 8.2 points and 6.9 rebounds per game during freshman year and 2008-09 13.8 points and 10.8 rebounds per game during his final year.

Freeman was a first-team All-ACCAC selection in the 2006–07 season and averaged 16.8 points and 8.9 rebounds in final year.

Blakely finished his senior season at Vermont 17.4 points , rebounds 9.1 per game.

Was rooting for NSD 2.0 RoS...panira lang yun tira ni tiu sa regulation and most especially yun 22 sec na natitira sa 1OT..sabi ni lee give the ball to him ...drive strong daw...pucha nag switch si johnson...biglang tumira ng malayong tres...hayyyy...RoS dapat panalo na RoS eh

Para nde OT....Ganda sana ng future ng ginebra...bata and a veteran...

Slaughter aguilar ellis forrester and LA...tapos...yeo, caguioa/jayjay, barracael, brondial and reyes/mamaril...

Youth athleticsm height with a blend of veteran savvy sana...kahit pa tune up game yun...still a good showing by forrester...

I agree.... if i had my way i will not trade them....narecognize ko kasi yung need ng gins ng able back ups pag pagod na yung 2 starter.... billy sa gulang and jr as an alternate offensive option.... both can do defense...the trade itself eh medyo questionable lalo na yung ke jr.... yung ke billy baka pwedeng lumusot lalo na kung magdeliver yung ka trade....

i think the front court, before the trades, was very stable.... i agree sa trade nina dylan at james as they are wasted talents... they can bloom better sa bang team... but pena for jr? this is bull.... mamaril for the young centre maybe.... pero nawalan ka ng magulang sa loob.... anyway malapit ng mapurbahan yung trades under frankie... we all know that the trade for pena was a big dud....

joseph yeo traded for sol mercado. ayus!

Ginebra trades Joseph Yeo to Barako Bull for Sol Mercado in one-on-one swap

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/joseph-yeo-sol-mercado-ginebra-trade-barako-bull-frankie-lim-pba-deal

hindi ko maintindihan ang mga moves ni Frankie Lim. Yeo is a better defender and more tough than mercado. age wise? hindi naman larong matanda si the ninja.. dahil ba hindi makasundo nung 2 diva??

Si lim kaya talaga ang nasusunod? or pinapalakas lang talaga nila ang Barako Bull?

I pity Sol, 3 team movements in the last 2 conferences.

PAKTAY...DO WE SEE THE HANDS OF NOS. 47 & 13 HERE? TSK TSK TSK SA AKIN LANG YEO IS A GUTSIER AND MORE EXPLOSIVE PLAYER THAN SOL. OR MAYBE IF WE SEE IT OTHERWISE, SOL COULD BE A GOOD RELIEVER FOR L.A. OR VICE VERSA.

If sol would be the planned backup of LA, pano si JJ? this means longer chess playing time for urbiztondo and monfort.