Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

great start for the gin kings. parang suited sa kanila ang triangle offense. got a lot of easy layups off back door plays with slaughter serving as the screen man while at the high post. sa others are saying import is not as skilled as others though. and it helps that japeth can shoot from mid range. ang big question is will they still run the triangle during panic situations may tendency kasi sila mag panic pag down sila e.

New coach + new additional assistant coaches + new coaching system = "Rebuilding"

Rebuilding means starting out from scratch with majority of the players are new. They have a very competent line up. I agree that it will take a while for players to be familiar with the triangle but they are not in rebuilding stage.

Edited by MRyoso

kung di kaya injured si Forrester, nakalaro rin kaya?

malamang baka nakapaglaro din...at least with the jet on board, halos lahat nagamit except for dylan...pati nga si eman minion na di na ginagamit ni ato dati, nakapaglaro din. btw, is forrester's injury serious or season ending?

Sayang si ababou. This kid will flourish king mabigyan ng playing time

i agree. kulang lang talaga sa playing time si dylan. sana nga mabigyan ng playing time ni jeff. mukha ngang kating-kati na si pido na makuha si ababou na dating bata niya sa UST.

Rebuilding means starting out from scratch with majority of the players are new. They have a very competent line up. I agree that it will take a while for players to be familiar with the triangle but they are not in rebuilding stage.

not necessarily. replacing majority of the players is just a part of a new system. you start a new system therefore you are rebuilding the team again

malamang baka nakapaglaro din...at least with the jet on board, halos lahat nagamit except for dylan...pati nga si eman minion na di na ginagamit ni ato dati, nakapaglaro din. btw, is forrester's injury serious or season ending?

i just noticed, ginamit ni Cariaso yung apat na PG nya (even Knuttel na galing sa reserve list). kung hindi siguro injured si Forrester baka nabigyan pa ng pagkakataon. the way Knuttel was running and passing during the last minute of the game you can surely say he got an instant boosted self confidence.

i just noticed, ginamit ni Cariaso yung apat na PG nya (even Knuttel na galing sa reserve list). kung hindi siguro injured si Forrester baka nabigyan pa ng pagkakataon. the way Knuttel was running and passing during the last minute of the game you can surely say he got an instant boosted self confidence.

precisely...with cariaso on board, at least almost everybody's given the chance to play. sayang talaga si forrester. and yes...knuttel? you can see it in his eyes. the kid enjoyed every minute of his stay on the court.

1400840361[/url]' post='9266472']

Anything wrong with Ababou? I guess Helterb must retire na.

Yes ...or lessen his playing time..so that they can add forrester to the rotation.... i would like to see how mason Z fares against of those hyped imports like terrence williams...

Should be easy win for the gins tho...Just pound it inside...also i noticed some low post moves from japhet...it would be interesting to see how hodge and hugnatan deal with slaughter and aguilar...

How come Global Port defeated Alaska, a long practitioner of the Triangle? I don't get it..lol

Because the system is overrated .... Largely dependent on talent.... Its nemesis is a proper zone d...

Edited by numina

Because the system is overrated .... Largely dependent on talent.... Its nemesis is a proper zone d...

The system is not overated.. actually it is underated. Triangle does not only rely o mere talent. What is important for the triangle is that all five players inside the court must trust and believe each other and must always be patient in making the easiest open shot available