Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Correct. Most likely Jason will be among the Top 3 next tom Lutz and Lassiter. Syang din

kung walang mag back out sa mga applicants na expected mag pass at nag pass na ng application.. most likely ang top 5 ay sina casio, lee, lassiter, lutz, baracael... maaring top 6 si ballesteros, although alaska ang 6th pick. hindi na kukuha ng center yan dahil 3-4 na ang center nila. kaya hopefully kung 7th pick ang bgk umabot pa sa kanila.

may abueva pa naman kung hindi umabot sa kanila si ballesteros.. mala hatfield naman maglaro yun eh. hehe... :lol: :lol: :lol:

maraming issue sa personal life yang si hatfield. i'd rather not see him back on bgk. he's the kind of player who opt to leave his whenever he wishes to. i dont symphatize with those kind of players..bigyan na lang sana ng bgk ng playing time yung mga deserving players sa roster nila.

opinyon ko lang po mga ka-baranggay

I agree with you Master. It already happened in the past. Let's hope the BGK Management can find a better and more suitable replacement in the post

I agree with these two gentlemen.

Nakakasira ng chemistry yung ganung aalis-babalik na scenario. Why not fix everything ng isang buong season, then sa sasunod ka na maglaro.

Besides, hindi na rin naman bumabata si H-Bomb.

Uichico should use his brains, wag yung rely ng rely sa mga nakasanayan na. Sure, JJ and MC47 can still deliver, pero may mga points of inconsistencies na sa ibang slot.

Why the hell would you trade Miller with Canaleta kung hindi rin nman masyadong gagamitin? Si Intal na gumaganda ang laro, laging limited ang mins.

If and when BGK changes their coach, then that's the time that we'll see BGK in one of its deadliest line-ups.

kung walang mag back out sa mga applicants na expected mag pass at nag pass na ng application.. most likely ang top 5 ay sina casio, lee, lassiter, lutz, baracael... maaring top 6 si ballesteros, although alaska ang 6th pick. hindi na kukuha ng center yan dahil 3-4 na ang center nila. kaya hopefully kung 7th pick ang bgk umabot pa sa kanila.

may abueva pa naman kung hindi umabot sa kanila si ballesteros.. mala hatfield naman maglaro yun eh. hehe... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knowing Uichico, if BGK picks Abueva or Ballesteros, they need to play and step up similar to how Wilson and Labagala did. Uichico is one coach who DOES NOT easily tolerate rookie mistakes.

Edited by Kyoji_Kagami

I agree with these two gentlemen.

Nakakasira ng chemistry yung ganung aalis-babalik na scenario. Why not fix everything ng isang buong season, then sa sasunod ka na maglaro.

Besides, hindi na rin naman bumabata si H-Bomb.

Uichico should use his brains, wag yung rely ng rely sa mga nakasanayan na. Sure, JJ and MC47 can still deliver, pero may mga points of inconsistencies na sa ibang slot.

Why the hell would you trade Miller with Canaleta kung hindi rin nman masyadong gagamitin? Si Intal na gumaganda ang laro, laging limited ang mins.

If and when BGK changes their coach, then that's the time that we'll see BGK in one of its deadliest line-ups.

Knowing Uichico, if BGK picks Abueva or Ballesteros, they need to play and step up similar to how Wilson and Labagala did. Uichico is one coach who DOES NOT easily tolerate rookie mistakes.

exactly my point!

congratulations to MC47, Willy & John Wilson!

Honestly, the Rookie of the Year honors should have gone to John Wilson.

Bakit?

Una: John Wilson established himself as a premiere defender in the second conference, mainly guarding TnT's import, wherein he is primarily famous for his scoring prowess in the NCAA. He also made himself known by assisting BGK through his clutch baskets suring the second conference Finals.

Pangalawa: Rabeh is a bit overrated, sure enough. Had he not been traded from Air 21 to Petron, he would have never been noticed, as his team is frequently in the cellars. The qualifications for being ROY (if I heard right) is playing in 70% of their team games. Aside from the fact of course that Wilson shares his playing time with MC47, Tubid, Intal, and whoever Uichico places at either the SG or SF position.

Pangatlo: Again, the coach. Uichico is a coach that rarely makes rookies see action. Seeing his current mind-blowing track record of stupidity in substituting a guy with a hot game with someone else, Wilson is doomed to see less playing time.

there have been a lot of good/quality players that ginebra took but were not given the chance to show their true worth...salvacion (now with petron), baguio, and canaleta of late. sayang ang mga players na ito kung ibabangko o kaya bibigyan ng 5 minutes playing time. there is only one solution...now that the season's almost overCHANGE THE COACH.

^ i agree with you mentioning salvacion and baguio..sayang talaga! kung na-exploit lang ni uichico ang talents ng mga players na yan....

talagang nakakapanghinayang...if only uichico had given these guys the playing minutes to show their true potentials, you can just imagine how strong ginebra's line-up is.

^

^

Si Baguio ang pinaka nakakapanghinayang na player na traded to another team due to Uichico's lack of common sense.

very well said. i agree to what you stated chief...not only to the fact na nakakapanghinayang si baguio (he really fits ginebra's style of play) but also to the fact that uichico lacks common sense tsk tsk tsk

and who do you think will be ginebra's messiah? is there even a legitimate/true-blooded center in the draft to begin with?...or if via a trade, who will most likely be traded?

i don't see any available centers that could help out ginebra at the moment. bgk need someone who's in the mold of a "young" eric menk..

trade? if i were a team who's letting go of a good center, i would ask bgk for MC47 and john wilson. which i think is very unlikely ;)

I believe hindi po na trade si Sunday. Expired ang contract niya and he was let go since the Kings end up drafting both Wilson and Aquino. they all play the same position (2/3). and the Kings still has MC47, Willie Miller, Tubid and Intal at that spot. Overloaded talaga sa said position ...

BGK traded Sunday to Barako Bull's 2nd round pick in the draft (they got Rob Labagala). Then SMB traded Lordy Tugade to BB in exchange for Sunday Salvacion.

and who do you think will be ginebra's messiah? is there even a legitimate/true-blooded center in the draft to begin with?...or if via a trade, who will most likely be traded?

start with most likely to be traded.. si jimbo aquino na yun. and palagay ko before next season or during mid season, isa kay canaleta or intal ang mattrade.

siguro during draft kung sino kanila ballesteros or abueva ang available, isa dun ang makukuha. then hopefully, sa 2012 dun makukuha ng bgk ang real messiah at the center spot. there's a great possibility na junmar fajardo and greg slaughter will join the draft next year. malaki chance nila sa top 3 pick depending sa magiging standing ng air21 next season (they got air21's pick via willie miller trade). nasa last pick ang air21 ngayon draft kaya malamang hindi gaano magimprove ang team nila.

again... hopefully.... ;) ;) ;)

start with most likely to be traded.. si jimbo aquino na yun. and palagay ko before next season or during mid season, isa kay canaleta or intal ang mattrade.

siguro during draft kung sino kanila ballesteros or abueva ang available, isa dun ang makukuha. then hopefully, sa 2012 dun makukuha ng bgk ang real messiah at the center spot. there's a great possibility na junmar fajardo and greg slaughter will join the draft next year. malaki chance nila sa top 3 pick depending sa magiging standing ng air21 next season (they got air21's pick via willie miller trade). nasa last pick ang air21 ngayon draft kaya malamang hindi gaano magimprove ang team nila.

thanks for the info chief. nonetheless, whatever ginebra management does, it should get a big man to patrol the shaded lane...this is obviously ginebra's weakest spot.

my bad ... all along i thought that Sunday joined BB as a FA together with Celino Cruz.

no problem..actually,BGK traded Sunday before his contract expired..hiningi ng SMB si Sunday but 2 sister team cannot trade their players directly. they asked Barako Bull to serve as a conduit.

just a thought...kung hindi na-trade si sunday, imagine kung pinagsabay sila ni john wilson. 2 threats from long distance (left and right wings) will definitely compensate their weakness in the shaded area. luluwag ang depensa eh.

Add in a finisher in the middle like Canaleta or Intal which will surely confuse that defensive lineup the opposing team has.

very well said. i agree to what you stated chief...not only to the fact na nakakapanghinayang si baguio (he really fits ginebra's style of play) but also to the fact that uichico lacks common sense tsk tsk tsk

Matagal na nating reklamo yan sa BGK...

I'm crossing my fingers here maester. Although another sure thing na magpapalakas sa BGK, as everyone has pointed out time and again: REPLACE THE DARN COACH. Bring in Alfrancis Chua (or the Big J), or let Siot handle the coaching. Tingin ko mas magiging okay pa na coach si Ato sa BGk kesa kay Jong eh.

thanks for the info chief. nonetheless, whatever ginebra management does, it should get a big man to patrol the shaded lane...this is obviously ginebra's weakest spot.

Try trading Billy Mamaril and Jimbo Aquino to get, say... Samigue Eman from Alaska? Hindi na siguro masama. Or better yet, ilagay na lang under development training si Mama like what SMB did to Eman years back.