Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

update lang mga kabarangay from ginebra insider ulit.. After ng Finals saka na mag-uusap ang ginebra management.

Ito ang tweet ni Menk nung July 29. ("Im Enjoying my last days of employment). Erick is retiring na kaya hanap talaga tau malaki.

Don't worry kc MC47 and JJ13 will stay, together with intal, miller and tubid. malungkot lang ako kc si salvacion bibitawan nila (which i think may pusong ginebra talaga) pero sa sipag nya, I'm sure mabibigyan sya ng playing time sa ibang team.

may tao talagang kailangan gumamit ng kung ano-anong nick.... how naive tlaga! :unsure:

This TEAM never really rely too much on Height kung meron man iilan lng panay mga role players.

Basta wag nilang alisin si WILSON sa line-up at bigyan ng bigger role.

They may not have relied on Bigs throughout these years but it was not because they don't want one.

I believe that this team really wanted to have big men around but luck seems not on thier side always. Remember they even traded Vic Pablo for Victorino. Drafted EJ instead of a Duremdes a Chris Jackson or a Jeff Cariaso. Then finally in '96 they got Marlou. We've seen also this team trading for Big men when they can like Limpot and Menk.

So its not by choice that they do not rely on height.

Japeth? huwag na lang. Media creation lang si Japeth all because of the influence of his father. Yes, he played for NCAA USA pero not in the higher divisions and bench player rin. I think Rabeh will fit in better, may katawan, bata and mas may abilidad kaysa kay Japeth. Any latest news sa Barangay? Tahimik ah!

according to snow badua... only four players in ginebra roster have live contracts (mc47, jj13, E-Vil, intal), the rest expired contracts na...

If I were the management of Ginebra I would lure Japeth Aguilar out of Smart Gilas hire the Big J as coach and develop his talent in the Pro.

Nasa Talk and Text si Japeth, at pinahiram lang sa smart gilas.. kaya di pwedeng basta nalang kunin ng ginebra yun. plus, after the walk-out incident last confe, parang mortal na kalaban na ng tnt ang bgk. kaya malabong ibigay nila si japeth sa bgk. (which makes me wonder, kaya siguro pumayag ang tnt na mapunta sa bgk si yancy thru air21, kasi liability pa ito as a center).. :lol:

coaching staff ang problema ng ginebra. hindi players. the line up is competitive.

never say die.

oo wag na nila palitan ung players. kaya ndi mka-usad eh! puro nlang palit. ndi tuloy sila mkapg-blend ung mga players.

tignan mo ung Alaska, ang tagal n nila mgkasama kaya ngkakaamuyan na! alam nla ung galaw ng isa't-isa.

si Coach Jong dpat palitan! siya ung malas!

Rumors say that Rabeh Al-Hussaini ata ang kukunin ng ginebra? I don't know much sa off-season ng PBA e. But if that's the case e di ayos, parang meron nang andrew bynum ang BGK!

ill pick baclao over rabeh anytime. hes more defense oriented and faster and stronger. he not a big time scorer but can put up decent numbers. dont forget the intagibles like the blocks and the hustle plays. rabeh has the been the offensive type of a player, if he doesnt score and if defended well hes useless on the floor.

I believe that with this line-up and with Sonny J as coach, Ginebra can establish a dynasty. If he led a ragtag unit of the Loyzaga brothers, Ampalayo, Gonzalgo to an All-Filipino championship vs. a powerhouse Purefoods team of Codinera, Captain Lionheart and Jolas in the 1988 All-Filipino Conference, I don't see why Ginebra couldn't establish a dynasty with its current line-up.

Jaworski mulling a return to the Barangay Ginebra Bench next season after the GINEBRA management gave an enticing offer.... GINEBRA! GINEBRA!

Sana nga si JAWO na maging coach ...nang magkaalaman

With a free hand to choose whom to retain among the existing free agent players they have and the propects of new players from trades, free agency and draft aba mukhang the Gin Kings should have a better line-up for the upcoming season.

Kung existing line-up no reason why Ginebra couldn't establish a dynasty how much more with na improved line-up!!!

Pang-ilan pick ba Ginebra? Rabeh and Baclao are potential top 5 (may be even 3) draft pick. Baka kasi the earliest BGK could pick is no earlier than the 5th pa.

DRAFT ORDER:

1.) AIR 21 (BUT MIGHT GO TO PUREFOODS)

2.) BARAKO (BUT MIGHT GO TO TNT)

3.) SLR/MERALCO

4.) COKE?POWERADE (BUT MIGHT GOT TO AIR 21)

5.) RAIN OR SHINE

6.) TALK N TEXT

7.) GINEBRA

8.) SAN MIGUEL (BUT MIGHT GO TO GINEBRA)

9-10.) ALASKA AND DERBY ACE (depending on finals outcome)

DRAFT ORDER:

1.) AIR 21 (BUT MIGHT GO TO PUREFOODS)

2.) BARAKO (BUT MIGHT GO TO TNT)

3.) SLR/MERALCO

4.) COKE?POWERADE (BUT MIGHT GOT TO AIR 21)

5.) RAIN OR SHINE

6.) TALK N TEXT

7.) GINEBRA

8.) SAN MIGUEL (BUT MIGHT GO TO GINEBRA)

9-10.) ALASKA AND DERBY ACE (depending on finals outcome)

pang pito? sana makakuha ng maayos na player ang ginebra. siguradong kukunin ng mga naunang team ang mga magagaling. sino sino na ba ang sumali sa draft?