Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Puro turnover... <_<

AGREE!!...

I think Jong took a gamble by fielding in an all guard line-up.... Even though he's not using the big guys. we still out rebounded the Realtors....It's the Timely 3's and the Turnovers that cost us the game..... Off night + SLR outdefended BGK.... 1 loss at an early part of the conference is okey with me and worth taking the gamble....IMHO. STOREY will be replaced even with the arrival of Hbomb.

AGREE!!...

I think Jong took a gamble by fielding in an all guard line-up.... Even though he's not using the big guys. we still out rebounded the Realtors....It's the Timely 3's and the Turnovers that cost us the game..... Off night + SLR outdefended BGK.... 1 loss at an early part of the conference is okey with me and worth taking the gamble....IMHO. STOREY will be replaced even with the arrival of Hbomb.

sana lang agahan ng management ang pagpapalit ng import. habang naguumpisa pa ang tourney.. baka pag lagapak na sila sa standings dun kukuha ng magaling na import tapos sunud sunod na panalo nanaman, pero pagdating sa quarters pagod na masyado..

my 2 cents vs Sta. Lucia

what killed them was their turnovers and the massive rebounding machine in Sta. Lucia's import

hanep sa sipag humabol ng rebound kaya lakas kumpyansa nila mendoza at urbiztondo mag-titira sa labas

ang ndi ko lang mkuha, mukhang suki yata ung BGK sa SLR??!!!! :unsure:

hindi sila mnalo-nalo sa ballclub na 'to this season... :blink:

mukhang sinumpa yata ung BGK pgkalaban ung SLR eh????!!!! :blush:

Rudy Hatfield's most-awaited hardcourt return will not happen anymore

After much anticipation of his return, Rudy Hatfield decided not to play with the Brgy. Ginebra anymore. He is now signed by the Boston Celtics as they preparing for the upcoming NBA playoffs. Celtics GM Danny Ainge said that they need Hatfield to prepare for a possible finals repeat against the mighty LA Lakers. "He is the missing piece in our lineup. He is the only defender that can neutralize Kobe Bryant." said Ainge. He will have a maximum salary of $500,000/month. Hatfield says that he is happy to become part of the Celtics and promised that he will bring them to the NBA finals and wins it again.

read more

ORIGINAL LINK

Edited by brun0magtangol
especially yung nagkasikuhan sa sikmura! hahaha hehehe. Yung kalaban ang nag umpisa, tinapos lang sa sikmura!

pano ba nangyari dun? bakit siniko ni storey si david? di kasi nakita sa video at walang slomo replay na pinakita..

oo nga...sino ba ang makakapagkwento kung ano ang nangyari...at bakit binigyan ng matinding siko ni storey si david?

pano ba nangyari dun? bakit siniko ni storey si david? di kasi nakita sa video at walang slomo replay na pinakita..

oo nga...sino ba ang makakapagkwento kung ano ang nangyari...at bakit binigyan ng matinding siko ni storey si david?

Trash talking tapos binibigyan parati ni David si Storey ng sunod sunod na palo ng kanyang braso sa mukha ni Storey. Ayun, sa sahig pinulot. Pinagmumura ng asawa ni David si Storey, napaiyak tuloy ang anak ni David. Na stress.