Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

I wonder, is Jayjay deferrin to his teammates for the meantime and simply waits for opportunity to attack? He can will his game against JV and Racela. From my observation, he waits for his teammates to attack just so the defense wont sag on him. By that time, he charges and makes some baskets.

Triple double effort from Noel, 32pts 10rebs and 10assts ***great game

Menk should assert himself in the paint more. He can outmuscle DP, Mick and DI easily. Just have to play it smart. He gives Ginebra that low post presence which can open up the perimeter for shooters.

Sunday launched his specials. Rainin!

Artadi should be used on certain parts of the game as well.

Reavis? ***thumbs down

Sana same effort and urgency. Wag lang manggigil kagaya nung first half.

Edited by bluevodka

ok watched the other game though...the only thing i dont like in ginebra is tubid...darn....maangas na ala naman sa lugar....shoot lang nagsisigaw na then makasiko ng other player sya pa galit...i mean you can play hardgame but dude..common...i prefer jawo to play that kind of trick coz he can play it dirty but with style..naks..well hope and bet ginebra to win though so goodluck guys

menk played with the same basketball heart that won ginebra their previous crown...

willie wilson did decent on jwash... even with freeman.. face up.. hindi nga lang talaga kaya pag galing sa offensive rebound...

though I still don't agree with uichico giving the monopoly of minutes to lanete.. ok naman ang decision making ni lanete last night.. less turnovers, hit the trey before the shotclock expires with composure...

^ chamba lang ung kay Lanete.. for sure, next game magkakalat na naman un.. hahaha

wonder why EMenk is playing so good? finals e.. lagi naman syang ganyan pag finals na.. wala daw challenge pag elims at semis.. gusto ata nya mangulekta ng mga finals mvp awards e.. hahahah..

Eric is a force now....if he continue to play that way ...sure championship na for the gins.....nobody in the smb can guard him pag ganon laro niya ....pena , penis , danny i, pingris...kakain ng tulak lang mga yon kay menk. I just hope, jong use Homer Se too, he will be a good project....

minura daw sila, mga balat sibuyas... ang tagal na sa pba, hidni pa rin nasanay sa ganyan...

kelan ba awarding mvp? wednesday na ba?

sa wednesday na ang annual awards for sure si jay2x na ang MVP si arwind santos lang naman ang pinaka malapit na kalaban niya sa MVP eh..eh di naman nakapasok si arwind sa finals eh...for sure jay2x na yan...congrats na...

2-1 na san si Tagalupa hehehe

D ko napanood yung game buti n lng panalo. Ano kya kinagalit ni Danny I at Pingris dun sa FAN? ayun suspendido 2loy

Yep sir and MAHABA PA SERIES...EVEN MAG 3-1 FAVOR TO UR TEAM...HINDI AKO AATRAS SA BET KO...HEHEHE..

NICE WIN BGK..NICE WIN..

Guest megalodon
Go ginebra kings :thumbsupsmiley: :upside: this fiesta champs :thumbsupsmiley:

On paper, San Miguel has the stronger line-up. What the PBA experts discounted in making predictions is Ginebra's heart and never-say-die attitude.