Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

the only factor that the gins have won 8 straight games is the run and gun and bara bara play of artadi, mark, junthy and jj. i dont think they have run a lot of plays during those games. i hope that they can sustain this.

for me, credit should be given to the players not uichico. uichico = siot. i pity smb corp, out of the 3 teams they have, only gregorio i guess deserves to be retained.

Di ako agree dito take note yung run and gun ng GINEBRA since day one na yan ng conference. So kung yun ang factor dapat di sila 0-5. Pwede mong sabihin na konti ang play pero di mo ba naisip na yung mga islotion nila eh may connection pa rin sa positioning and spacing ng tao. SO may contribution pa rin coaching staff dyan kasi sila ng may design ng positioning ng mga tao. Idagdag mo na rin dyan yung mga backdoor screen and pick and roll play kasali rin yon kasi yang ang mga ginagawa nila sa practice.

Yoko rin kay JONg pero nagustuhan ko yung 6th man strategy nya MArk very effective yun kasi di sila ngasasapawan ni JJ sa play though minsan sa nangyayari pa rin.

Credit should be given to PLAYERS, COACH, the whole team including MGT., support staff, and most important FANS kasi tayo ang inspiration nila. :thumbsupsmiley:

Fair and square ang BGK and Air21 when it comes to talents, lamang ang BGK sa experience. Tama si Perasol, patas sila man for man pero hindi fan for fan. :P

Dapat manalo si Caguioa ng BPC award para automatic contender siya sa MVP. Si JJ naman eh talagang contender na so OK lang, silang 2 na lang maglaban dun tska si Arwind. :D

i dont agree with you either. im just saying that the run and gun is the factor. but there are other small factors involved. one is the import. even if si mark e 6th man or hindi, hindi naman sila nagsasapawan but instead, they compliment each other. walang connection yung ginawang 6th man si mark. the backdoor screens and pick and roll are basic basketball movements. players knows this and they need not wait for coaches to tell them.

Di ako agree dito take note yung run and gun ng GINEBRA since day one na yan ng conference. So kung yun ang factor dapat di sila 0-5. Pwede mong sabihin na konti ang play pero di mo ba naisip na yung mga islotion nila eh may connection pa rin sa positioning and spacing ng tao. SO may contribution pa rin coaching staff dyan kasi sila ng may design ng positioning ng mga tao. Idagdag mo na rin dyan yung mga backdoor screen and pick and roll play kasali rin yon kasi yang ang mga ginagawa nila sa practice.

Yoko rin kay JONg pero nagustuhan ko yung 6th man strategy nya MArk very effective yun kasi di sila ngasasapawan ni JJ sa play though minsan sa nangyayari pa rin.

Credit should be given to PLAYERS, COACH, the whole team including MGT., support staff, and most important FANS kasi tayo ang inspiration nila. :thumbsupsmiley:

i dont agree with you either. im just saying that the run and gun is the factor. but there are other small factors involved. one is the import. even if si mark e 6th man or hindi, hindi naman sila nagsasapawan but instead, they compliment each other. walang connection yung ginawang 6th man si mark. the backdoor screens and pick and roll are basic basketball movements. players knows this and they need not wait for coaches to tell them.

now your saying there are other small factors.. LOL!

You should think before you post.. para hindi iba-iba ang sinasabi mo.. Parang lumalabas: kaya manalo ng team kahit walang Coach.

I don't think the team can get 12th straight wins thru Bara-Bara lang.

If the only reason you have is for gregorio to be retained from all the SMB coach (Jong and Siot) is your hunch... better think again.

i think you should read all my post before posting your comments. for your sake, bara bara means run and gun plays. for your sake again, i didnt use the word "ONLY FACTOR". i think its also a stupidity to think that the post that i made means that "kaya manalo ng team pag walang coach".

my point of view is gregorio should be retained from all smb coaches, and its not a HUNCH. pls know the meaning of hunch before using it in a sentence. LOL!!!

maybe if pingris stayed in purefoods, the results will be different.

my point of view is that 2 very strong teams with a mix of strong players doesnt deserve a coach like siot and uichico. my point of view again is that the gins is in the winning end because of mark junthy jj atadi.

now your saying there are other small factors.. LOL!

You should think before you post.. para hindi iba-iba ang sinasabi mo.. Parang lumalabas: kaya manalo ng team kahit walang Coach.

I don't think the team can get 12th straight wins thru Bara-Bara lang.

If the only reason you have is for gregorio to be retained from all the SMB coach (Jong and Siot) is your hunch... better think again.

Some may not agree with me but one thing I noticed is Jong (or at least the BGK coaching staff) is very good in in-game adjustments. In their 2 game sweep of SLR, their main defensive alignment is the 2-3 zone. The moment Mendoza checked in - they automatically switched to man-to-man. In their sweep against Red Bull, defense was a very big factor. Their transition defense held up, their defense against the tall three pointers of Red Bull was at least above average. I think all of these won't be possible without a good coaching staff. And I don't see how the rotating of the guards be a problem, on the contrary, the 3-guard offensive formation is very potent and was in fact effective against Red Bull.

Edited by oracle_man
Some may not agree with me but one thing I noticed is Jong (or at least the BGK coaching staff) is very good in in-game adjustments. In their 2 game sweep of SLR, their main defensive alignment is the 2-3 zone. The moment Mendoza checked in - they automatically switched to man-to-man. In their sweep against Red Bull, defense was a very big factor. Their transition defense held up, their defense against the tall three pointers of Red Bull was at least above average. I think all of these won't be possible without a good coaching staff. And I don't see how the rotating of the guards be a problem, on the contrary, the 3-guard offensive formation is very potent and was in fact effective against Red Bull.

coaching is not bad.... i should agree

the only factor that the gins have won 8 straight games is the run and gun and bara bara play of artadi, mark, junthy and jj. i dont think they have run a lot of plays during those games. i hope that they can sustain this.

for me, credit should be given to the players not uichico. uichico = siot. i pity smb corp, out of the 3 teams they have, only gregorio i guess deserves to be retained.

it will be a good series. i dont think there will be a sweep.

i think you should read all my post before posting your comments. for your sake, bara bara means run and gun plays. for your sake again, i didnt use the word "ONLY FACTOR". i think its also a stupidity to think that the post that i made means that "kaya manalo ng team pag walang coach".

my point of view is gregorio should be retained from all smb coaches, and its not a HUNCH. pls know the meaning of hunch before using it in a sentence. LOL!!!

maybe if pingris stayed in purefoods, the results will be different.

my point of view is that 2 very strong teams with a mix of strong players doesnt deserve a coach like siot and uichico. my point of view again is that the gins is in the winning end because of mark junthy jj atadi.

AYAN BRO QUOTE KO YUNG POST MO FOR YOUR SAKE!!! yun oh malinaw pa sa sabaw ng pusit nyahahah

ANO LUSOT KA PA BA?

i agree as well

ako rin lalo na nung ginawang 6th man si MARK.

and please be reminded that jong is coaching a team that started with a record of 0-5 but now will be playing in the finals..unlike other teams that started the conference with guns blazing but now has been enjoying the "luxury" of early vacation

are you referring to PF? last time i checked the only time PF had a winning record this conference was after their first game. via OT :lol: