Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Sabi ni Coach Jong... pag umabot na ng Game 7 ang isang series, ang mga players na ang magdedecide ng outcome.

Medyo may mga edad na kasi players ng Gins e kaya prone sa injuries. Anayways, win-or-lose Ginebra pa rin

i dont agree with jong's statement. coaches will play a crucial role in game7. jong should shuffle his men properly and should again control the boards. i think he needs to talk to crisano to focus on his game and not to give up silly fouls. he is effective in guarding thomas and can piss him off.

the gins hav a lot of slashers in mark junthy artadi tubid. they should be smart enough to get air21 in the penalty early in the game. man to man, air 21 has the advantage. but i guess, if jong will play it smart, they will win.

the key here is get arboleda, thomas and david into foul trouble. both arboleda and david loves to use their hands and can easily get pissed off. junthy tubid artadi mark should play it smart and get fouls from them.

lastly, do not give air21 an open look in the 3pt area.

Another classic hirit by Bo Perasol:

"(Ginebra) did nothing special to beat us. We lost because we gave them a lot of second chance points and we made a lot of poor shot selections," Perasol explained.

---------------------

sige lang coach..kung san ka masaya.. :P

Air12 beat themselves...

Lumabas ang inexperience ng team ni Perasol...