Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

this will truly be an acid test... especially since RB is on a losing streak...

in other words... di nila ibibigay yung game sa BGK unlike some people have suggested in their previous games

Definitely, knowing yeng guiao, he'll do his best motivating his players to win over Ginebra and of course to get out of that losing streak..

Let hope that the knee injury of Mark Caguioa is not that serious....he's just playing superb basketball. Leading all scorers kahit na may imports. :thumbsupsmiley:

well he is the first option on offense and takes most of the shots anyway...

plus the game has evolved so much as of late giving more premium to wing players rather than post players

Definitely, knowing yeng guiao, he'll do his best motivating his players to win over Ginebra and of course to get out of that losing streak..

that's why I'm planning to watch this game live...

this should've been the main game!

junthy vs his former team.. depensahan kaya sya ng rb players? umiskor din naman kaya sya ng malaki for bgk? mukang magandang panoorin ng live to bukas.. kaso first game, mejo nakakatamad.. and we might hear the "Diego!" chant from before...

Edited by hothands
junthy vs his former team.. depensahan kaya sya ng rb players? umiskor din naman kaya sya ng malaki for bgk? mukang magandang panoorin ng live to bukas.. kaso first game, mejo nakakatamad.. and we might hear the "Diego!" chant from before...

Hopefully he can score big time against his former team, pero tingin ko hindi pa fully adjusted si Junthy sa role nya sa Ginebra what with so many guys playing the same position as he does but he is a tough player both offensively and defensively sana nga lang maayos ni jong "natataranta" uichico ang rotation ng mga players niya esp. on the 1 and 2 position..

sana magtuloy tuloy na ang panalo nila :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Hopfully :thumbsupsmiley:

of course it could be argued both ways ;)

olats! sayang!

i was there watching the game live.

story of the game.

1. caguioa's absence (-25pts agad sa team)

2. alexander's freethrow shooting woes (i think he missed 10+ freethrows)

3. defensive presence ni parada

anyway, good game pa din. bawi na lang nextgame but it would be another tough assignment against the realtors.

true! Alexander is a great presence on the court with his rebounding skills...

however his poor FT shooting has proven to be a very destructive presence as well

though if he can score on his put backs... despite the tough physical play this could somehow mitigate their woes

Late na post ko pero habol na din. Maganda pa din ang inilaro nila against rb maski wala si Caguiao, its just the breaks did not go their way during the endgame and of course the free throw shooting woes of Alexander contributed to that, pero hanep ang kinuha nyang 29 rebounds ah, I mean you got guys like parada and pennisi pero nakakuha pa din sya ng ganoong kadaming rebounds, kailangan lang talaga mag-praktis sya sa free throw shooting at sana 'wag na 'yung parang takot s'ya to slam it in pag nasa shaded area sya dahil wala namang aabot sa kanya pero ang nangyayari dahil parang naghe-hesitate sya nasusupalpal pa sya...

Late na post ko pero habol na din. Maganda pa din ang inilaro nila against rb maski wala si Caguiao, its just the breaks did not go their way during the endgame and of course the free throw shooting woes of Alexander contributed to that, pero hanep ang kinuha nyang 29 rebounds ah, I mean you got guys like parada and pennisi pero nakakuha pa din sya ng ganoong kadaming rebounds, kailangan lang talaga mag-praktis sya sa free throw shooting at sana 'wag na 'yung parang takot s'ya to slam it in pag nasa shaded area sya dahil wala namang aabot sa kanya pero ang nangyayari dahil parang naghe-hesitate sya nasusupalpal pa sya...

sayang rin that he doesn't seem to be that intimidating force in the middle...

notice how Duncil kept on slashing to the lane... sure Alexander had his moments but Duncil IMO got the better of him

sana mas maging shot blocking presence si Alexander...

sayang rin that he doesn't seem to be that intimidating force in the middle...

notice how Duncil kept on slashing to the lane... sure Alexander had his moments but Duncil IMO got the better of him

sana mas maging shot blocking presence si Alexander...

He is tall but not wide like parada and even rhalimi saka nakikita na din ng opposing player (both locals and imports) na parang he is sort of afraid to challenge inside incursions, pero i think that he is leading the league in rebounding and shot blocks based doon sa pinakitang statistical comparisons nila ni parada during the Ginebra-rb game..

He is tall but not wide like parada and even rhalimi saka nakikita na din ng opposing player (both locals and imports) na parang he is sort of afraid to challenge inside incursions, pero i think that he is leading the league in rebounding and shot blocks based doon sa pinakitang statistical comparisons nila ni parada during the Ginebra-rb game..

I think kulang sya sa lateral movement unlike si Parada who is great at playing help defense

whereas si Alexander may tendency magfoul lang ng opposing player when playing help defense

btw... I frequently see this guy dine sa Texas Roadhouse... matangkad nga nman tlaga!

guys i just have one question: what ever happened to eric menks game... i mean he used to be menacing presence in the floor both in offense and in defense but now he seems to be very out of character... we cant assume its the age coz he still seems to be very young.... maybe he is getting bored or something....

guys i just have one question: what ever happened to eric menks game... i mean he used to be menacing presence in the floor both in offense and in defense but now he seems to be very out of character... we cant assume its the age coz he still seems to be very young.... maybe he is getting bored or something....

maaga tumanda ang katawan dahil sa kagigimik

maaga tumanda ang katawan dahil sa kagigimik

isa na rin ito...

but hindi na rin sya motivated... that's the main thing for me

after getting injured he never really worked hard to rehab his injury

ayun... kaya until now it's been bugging him