• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Men Doing House Chores- Sexy

148 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find men doing house chores sexy?

• yes
    • no

Guest Dobermaxx

I cook, I clean, I do laundry, I sew, I vacuum and I do it all with a smile. :)

The only things I won't do are windows and ironing cuz I suck at both of them. :P

I cook, I clean, I do laundry, I sew, I vacuum and I do it all with a smile. :)

The only things I won't do are windows and ironing cuz I suck at both of them. :P

wow naman coming from the big dawg himself!!! this is so sweet!

something i wanna share from peyups.com

The perfect man and dishwashing paste

I wanted to make an article about finding a man who knew the difference between dishwashing liquid and dishwashing paste.This idea was borne out of a conversation between me and my best friend, bandmate, shoulder-to-cry-on, barrel-o'-laughs Dex. He was telling me about his preference for dishwashing paste over liquid. He discovered that scrubbing and scraping pots, pans, plates, and glasses with a scouring pad and paste was far more psychologically satisfying than doing the dishes with a sponge soaked with water-saturated liquid cleanser. [Notwithstanding the performance of both cleaning productsIm sure both are capable enough to get the grime out.] Upon agreeing with his observation, it hit me. I would very much like a man who would be able to choose between dishwashing paste or liquid and live to tell about it, so to speak. In fact, Id be very happy to be married to one.Not because of his ability to do housework. After all, I do want a man and not a maid. More specifically, Id like a man whos familiar and has gone through such mundane everyday processes.Why so? In some way I believe each and every single experience makes the man. Be it a major accomplishment such as closing a big, not to mention profitable business deal to something as simple as tying his own shoes.A man who knows how to sweep or vacuum the floor, make his own bed, heck, even do the laces on his shoes more or less tells me that he knows the concepts ofResponsibility. Independence.

[Cooking, I didn't include. In as much that it is an admirable trait indicating independence and ability in a man, alas the beautiful art of it can begiven enough time and resourceslearned and perfected. Some men even learn how to cook just to impress women and perhaps even incorporate it in foreplay. Thus the absence of this skill from my list. Of course, a man that knows how to cook, not to mention cook well, is a bonusif not a rare find.]A man who can clean his own space, iron his own clothes, do his own laundry, and yes, wash his own dishes could be indications of independence from his parents, and other people, not to mention an indicator of responsibility.These everyday acts declare to the world that, Heres a man who can live on his ownwith or without a partner. He's his own man.Rougher and tougher challenges outside the house can further shape the man but I believe that yes, learning begins, and can even end, at home.Made me rethink about what I really wanted in a man.Gone are the sappy idealisms... the tall, dark, handsome bit. I mean what use have I for a pretty face who may very well turn out to be too vain to let his manicure be spoiled by faucet water and harsh cleansing solutions. Gone too are the "nice, funny, charming..." bit. Heck, what woman does NOT want that?I can't search for Mr. Perfect. It's an impossibility in a world of imperfection populated by imperfect individuals.I want a man made strong by circumstance and trial. With faith, not just religion. With ability, not just bookish knowledge. With silent confidence, not loudmouth arrogance. With street smarts and not just a degree. A sense of humor that laughs even in the darkest of days and occasionally in the face of danger.A man, made "perfect" over time by an imperfect life.Who can handle adversity with much knowhow, passion, and patience as much as he can handle a pile of dishes

yes they are soooooooo sexy and hot,especially if their body is gettin wet while doing the laundry....

hmmm i understand that those living alone outside the country are doing these stuff because they dont have a choice but i would be amazed if a guy here in Manila will do the household chores because they wanted to....that is a big turn on for me.

yes they are soooooooo sexy and hot,especially if their body is gettin wet while doing the laundry....

hmmm i understand that those living alone outside the country are doing these stuff because they dont have a choice but i would be amazed if a guy here in Manila will do the household chores because they wanted to....that is a big turn on for me.

hehe...not as much but i still do...especially cooking...laundry once in a while kasi may washing machine eh...

i dont do much of house chores. i have 2 alalays at home. but sometimes i found my tshirts in dissarrray, i do fix them. i do grocery weekly, a cartful. kaya it took me 2 hours to go around sm. i do clean my car sometimes. and often times i found my kids notebook disorderly so i have no choice but to arrange them. sometimes i wash dishes and my kids and maids laugh at me. i told them that i grew up poor so i know how to work at home. sometimes i try to cook. and mostly i do the schedule of meals to be cook. its hard to be a single parent coz theres so much to do at home and work and less time to guide the kids. minsan sinusubuan ko pa yong 7 yr old na youngest daughter ko. and sometimes i even clean their ears, lalo na yong iba dry ang ear wax nila. and i do enjoy to be their driver when going to school when my schedule permits

Since nag move ang office namin from HK to China eto na ginagawa ko every weekend...

Kasi ang pakiramdam ko ang tagal ko nawala (working 5 days a week sa China then weekend back to HK na ako) so ,most of the house chores ako gumagawa lalo na sa needs ng mga bata.

Saturday...ako prepare breakfast tapos linis ng bahay...paligo sa mga bata after that grocery and market naman...

Laundry, ironing clothes and food for lunch I'll leave it to my maid...then sa gabi ako na luto kasi dadating si misis from work... pagod so kailanagan especial ang ulam hehehe...

Sunday...day off ng maid ko kaya eto madugo...linis ng bahay , alaga mga bata (imagine i have 4 kids) madalas wala na ako time magluto so padeliver na lang ng food or kung may leftover na ulam init na lang hehehe...then sa hapon prepare ko yung kids going to church and dinner na lang sa labas...

nakakapagod din pero masaya... mukha bang Andres???

I love, love, love, love it when a guy can do stuff around the house! It is absolutely sexy when a guy can do chores... I especially love it when a guy can cook... Not using the microwave ha! Ang sarap panoorin... I know too many guys who don't even know how to BOIL a damn egg so it's very refreshing when I come across a guy who knows how to cook. Parang aphrodisiac pa nga yun eh. :P

To my mind, Sexy is not the term appropriate for men doing household chores. Why must we term it as sexy? I am of the opinion that it is a man's responsibility to do his share of household duties. Nowadays, more and more Filipinas work and share in the household bills and other expenses so it's also high time that men share with household chores-not because it is a sexy thing to do but because it's his responsibility to do so.