• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Cabal Online

karim06

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kung ako sayo, patulong ka sa mga quest mo sa eod b1f sa mga high level sa guild mo. i assure you matatapos mo ung quest mo in less than 2hrs. nagpatulong ako dati jan sa quest na yan isang pasukan lng natapos na ung needed na kills. nagspawn din kasi sila pag napatay mo na after ~20mins. so kung makarating ka sa spot ng slaughter zombies after mga 30mins and napatay mo na sila, meron ka pa 3-4 chances na maulit yun depending on how quick you're able to k*ll them.

Edited by allanppp
kung ako sayo, patulong ka sa mga quest mo sa eod b1f sa mga high level sa guild mo. i assure you matatapos mo ung quest mo in less than 2hrs. nagpatulong ako dati jan sa quest na yan isang pasukan lng natapos na ung needed na kills. nagspawn din kasi sila pag napatay mo na after ~20mins. so kung makarating ka sa spot ng slaughter zombies after mga 30mins and napatay mo na sila, meron ka pa 3-4 chances na maulit yun depending on how quick you're able to k*ll them.

I've already ask the help of my personal best friend who's character is a Blader. We are of the same level but im sure if we go inside the Undead Tower at the same time, we would be able to clear out the mobs in half the time. Problem now is we have yet to schedule a trip to the internet cafe as I feel it would be a more coordinated and quicker attack if we are beside each other rather than using the game chat.

nevertheless thanks for pointing out to me a solution. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by asmodeus

game chat ain't that hard actually...

especially with the right equips for your char (either osm sets with very good options and ups or terragrace/mystic sets also with good options/ups), your char can "survive" easier EoD mobs. actually, to further hasten your quest completion, better enlist the help of a character with a level higher than 120 to further make the mob kills easier so you can get to the Frozen Slaughter Zombies in the quickest time possible ensuring more respawn time for your basic leveling quest...

thank you all masters !!!!

thank you for all the tips, suggestions and strategies you have posted in answer to most of my questions. Its all this that makes me more excited to keep on playing this wonderful game.

If there's any chance that in the near future we would meet up in person..... beer or soju on me. hehehehehehehe

(yun mga underage coke zero lang)

familiar ba yun name ????? hahahahahahaha

kahit sa MU.... basta archer, babae. Must have gotten the habit of a female archer ever since I started playing Diablo2

Very familiar master, common denominator nyo ni Master SilentStriker yang name na yan hehehe

Ako naman I always choose the Knight class: ragnarok, muonline, lineage II. Dito sa Cabal walang specific knight class so I got the closest thing: Force Shielder hehehe

Very familiar master, common denominator nyo ni Master SilentStriker yang name na yan hehehe

Ako naman I always choose the Knight class: ragnarok, muonline, lineage II. Dito sa Cabal walang specific knight class so I got the closest thing: Force Shielder hehehe

ako naman ARCHER class madalas.

You should try and play CABAL again........ tapuz mag MERCURY SERVER ka. In the instances when I'm a little bored playing my Force Archer, I would switch to another character. Im presently and slowly levelling up a WARRIOR. (Lvl 45 na).

Habol ka Master GRAIL.

ako naman ARCHER class madalas.

You should try and play CABAL again........ tapuz mag MERCURY SERVER ka. In the instances when I'm a little bored playing my Force Archer, I would switch to another character. Im presently and slowly levelling up a WARRIOR. (Lvl 45 na).

Habol ka Master GRAIL.

I am in Mercury server sir... lvl 95 FS, although I stopped playing it last year pa hehe

I know most of you guys are high level so perhaps no one has noticed.....

I recently created a WARRIOR. Presently the character is at level 45. What I cant figure is ........ Up to now, My character is not allowed to GRIND using the Training Dummy. Should I do that, it doesn't seem to earn any SKILL EXP. I think there is a message saying that I can only Train using the Dummys at Level 90.

Did the game publishers changed the settings or something ?????