fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

uh dude, it's not even that...

no one's even questioning your manhood, mr. cockslinger :zorro:

anyway, when you're 70+ and the plumbing isn't working like clockwork anymore, you'll definitely remember...hehehe

:hypocritesmiley:

really? that sucks... being old and having some pain in the ass, literally... i hope that comes in, uhm, 1 out of 100 only...

uh dude, it's not even that...

no one's even questioning your manhood, mr. cockslinger :zorro:

anyway, when you're 70+ and the plumbing isn't working like clockwork anymore, you'll definitely remember...hehehe

:hypocritesmiley:

i understand what you mean, dude..

(di ba colonoscopy ang tawag niyo dun?)

dun sa process of cleaning/checking the plumbing...

haha.. sa may butt cheek ba yan, on bedard?!

really? that sucks... being old and having some pain in the ass, literally... i hope that comes in, uhm, 1 out of 100 only...

it's not a mortal lock naman, old age is just a risk factor i.e. bad plumbing.

anyone who strains too hard when pooping or has poor bowel habits can get it at any point.

so kids eat your veggies and load up on fiber and poop everyday for Mr. Hanky.

given a choice between this and BPH though, I'd rather have this.

BPH is just too annoying.

denim...can i get the league id instead? link doesnt work kasi dinadaan ko sa proxy server :P

edit

what makes me cringe on the Small Papi comments, what if...(in an interleague game) he gets to face Manny, in the 9th with the game on the line...

Im sure Manny would like to bomb him out into oblivion...

Edited by consiglieri

he'll get what he deserves...whatever that might be.

and for the record, at least according to Simmons, the Sox-Manny mess was equal parts Manny and Sox front office---and probably more of the latter in a 40-60 split.

Epstein could've easily given Man-Ram what he wanted (the opt-out with 2 years remaining) but they went with the hardline approach and asked for more control instead. so Manny pouting wasn't out of line at all. it's not like he bailed on the Sox whenever they needed something in big games.

and I mean, seriously, Papelbum...things, could've been different if you had that bat in the lineup right?

dude was torching NL pitching---in Chavez Ravine at that.

what makes me cringe on the Small Papi comments, what if...(in an interleague game) he gets to face Manny, in the 9th with the game on the line...

Im sure Manny would like to bomb him out into oblivion...

i remember reading this in simmons' book

On Pedro - after a big win against the yanks...(Struck out 17 ata...or whatever)...he called out the babe...that he should rise on his grave with Pedro smoking his ass

Here's what he said

Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass, pardon me the word."

Before the comments - Pedro was 7-1

After - Pedro was never the same again :P

-never call out the babe

Now on Small Papi, i too dont agree with him commenting on Manny, im not in boston, i dont know how much they hate the guy, but one things for sure...he comes through...

Im still a Manny fan...with all that baggage :P

Edited by consiglieri