• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mini Laptops

Guest Leviticus
i think this sucks

very limited ang pwede mong gawin with this laptop. kasi walang dvdrom, walang HD

i would go dun sa counterpart nya from HP

errr.. wala ring dvd drive yung counterpart nya sa HP so limited rin ang magagawa mo dun :goatee:

Just bought one two mondays ago and I find all things in order as of now. The only drawback is that it has no optical drives since this notebook is primarily designed for web surfing and typing e-mails. It is, however, powerful enough to run most of the good games in the market, specially if they gave you a free upgrade to 2GB RAM. I am using the EEPC as I write this post.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello guys,

I'm a newbie here. I dont know s@%t about computer hardware but maybe you guys can recommend, advice and suggest me a good notebook with good memory. My budget is only up to 18,000. Hpe you guys are willing to help me. Thank you

:rolleyes: BRO I THINK UR BUDGET IS GOOD FOR MSI WIND 10INCH 1GB MEMORY AND 80GB HARDRIVE MGA 19K :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
yah am planning to install windows xp sa 2gb na eepc kaso need pala ng cdrom :-(

no cdrom like asus a100.

i think this sucks

very limited ang pwede mong gawin with this laptop. kasi walang dvdrom, walang HD

i would go dun sa counterpart nya from HP

hmmmm u can squeeze the ms office in a usb drive then run it from there. or u can download movies via frostwire or torrent.

the primary function of this laptop is for you to connect ur life to the internet thats all. but the graphics are great to run nice 3d games na rin.

• 2 weeks later...