La Union

Whenever I go here to surf or just want to getaway from the city, I usually stay at my friends house but we often hangout and drink at Sebay Surf Club where his surfing friends are. Best days to go here is during the surfing break months of October or November cause they have lots of events in place and you'll get to enjoy partying, drinking and meeting people from different countries and a 50% chance of getting laid. ☺️😁

On 4/11/2024 at 9:55 PM, menikaniko69 said:

Where to party in Elyu and get laid maybe? Haha

Sebay Surf Club, Flotsam, typical chillout bars where there's a chance you'll meet locals and foreigners alike. Much better if you go surfing lessons during the day and approach them foreigners to chit-chat then try your luck by inviting them for a drink at night on one of the local bars there. You can also go there when there's a Singles event and during Surf Break. You won't get bored even if you go there alone. Good luck on your 👉🏿👌🏻💦💦💦 hunt! 😜😜😜

La Union's beaches are like nature's canvas, where the golden sands meet the azure waves in a mesmerizing dance. From the laid-back vibes of San Juan to the rugged beauty of Bacnotan, each stretch of coastline tells its own story. Whether you're a surfer catching waves or a sunset enthusiast soaking in the last rays of the day, there's a piece of paradise waiting for everyone along the shores of La Union