Why I love MTC

BizMan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow. Its good to be back in this community. It has been a long time!

Oh, sorry. Most of you probably is thinking that "what the f*#k is this guy saying? He just registered in 2018!"

Well, technically most of you are correct, I just registered this new account in 2018. But, the truth is, i started being a member of this online community way back 2004. December 17, 2004 at 3:41 PM. (Yeah, exact time and date, you will know later why i know this)

Have been lurking for about 2-3 years and then gradually increasing posts throughout the years then life happened and discovered some new hobbies and then ended my love affair with MTC in 2013. Recently I was hunting for cheap motels in the Cubao area cause I have been out of the loop on these things for quite a long time and remembered this site because there is a section that is dedicated to cheap but nice motels, so i thought to myself "up pa kaya tong site na to?".

Lo and behold, operating pa and stronger than ever! I went straight to motels and hotels section because you can see the posts naman there even if you haven't logged in, while going thru the topics, i remembered how fun was it to interact with other GMs and fine ladies in this (not so) little internet community so i decided to be an active member again.

Happy ending right? Well, not really, i was trying to remember what the f*#k my username was, and was already getting annoyed that i cant remember it. Then I remember some thing and said to my self "T*ng ina, I started a topic or two in MTC World". So I went there and checked if my topics are still up and running and saw that it is! I F*#king pumped my fist in the air!

Success right?! WRONG! I tried all my the possible passwords i have come up 14 years ago and cant seem to put the right one in. Nothing is going right. But a little speck of hope emerged, the FORGOT PASSWORD BUTTON! I smelled victory, but then reality struck, Hotmail is not even a site anymore, so I cant email my password to myself. And the freaking security questions doesn't make any sense. So my last hope to be part of this wonderful internet community again is to just FREAKING. CREATE. A. NEW. ACCOUNT.

This has been an excruciatingly long post about why i love MTC, that doesn't really say why I love MTC. But writing this long post already show's why i love this site.

But just to be specific, i love the way people interact here, i love how informative most of the topics are and lastly i LOVE how you feel that you belong whenever you log in to MTC.

But it feels really good being part of MTC again. If anyone of you is curious what my topic in MTC world is, you can go check, I won't tell the title, but I left a few clues here so it wont be a problem for you to figure it out. Topics I started was created in 2006 and 2012

I am looking forward to interacting with all of you!

(AND YEAH, ITS THE SAME POST I PLACED IN THE ABOUT ME SECTION IN MY PROFILE WITH JUST SOME PARAGRAPHS CHANGED.)

same experience here bro. registered since 2004 with al=most the same user name but eventually memory-lossed the password. but then again, its nice to be back here in MTC.

love MTC because it has given me lotsa new friends and acquaintances. It gives me a sense of belongingness & community. Parang GMA 7, where u belong.

It has changed the way i walk at the malls :D. Before, i used to envy guys with model-like girl friends. But now, i know that with only a few thousand bucks i can walk in malls with my own model-like girl friend.

• 2 weeks later...