Why I love MTC

BizMan

• 3 weeks later...

Another microcosm of society. The flipside of which is I can be more open with my thoughts and feelings. Yep, and even commit mistakes I'd never even imagine doing in real life. heheheh. (That's freedom of speech to the nth power.) I just love how the truth can sometimes just hit you hard...but in some strange way, you're sort of insulated from it's full effect. Kewl. (Plus, of course, there's the 'Edit' and 'Delete' buttons. heheheh.)

Edited by Manticore
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been to a lot of message boards where I had to make my presence felt by posting thought-provoking stuff, though not always necessary sexual, before someone noticed me.

This is the only message board where my week's worth of lurking produced some interesting results. I hope we'd keep hitting it off and not hit each other. You know who you are. :)

Eating microwaveable chicken nuggets and being alone for Christmas this year seem to end 2005. But I think MTC will carry me through the start of 2006 with a steady dose of literary adrenaline. Go keyboard! Go! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...