The Sun Complaint Thread

grovel

im using sun, ok lang lahat ang service exept that im using iphone 3g walang configuration for mms and gprs para magamit ko 3g connection para sa sun, anyone pls i need help for that matter....

If your still using your Iphone till today.. upgrade mo lng iphone Software mo to 3.0 ( connect mo computer mo with itune 8.2<< dapat itunes 8.2 version mo sa itunes ) then hit update SW.... capable na Iphone for MMS

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of switching to another provider because my broadband provider sucks. every month na lang, i experience 1-2 days no internet.

Sun Broadband seems to be the cheapest compared to the other players. my question is. how is the service naman and the speed? they claim up to 2mbps sila up to 3mbps.

my location is in mandaluyong. any feedback? thanks for your comments, inputs.

Super bagal ng Sun. Wala na magawa kasi naka postpaid eh. Anyways, I still have globe and smart bro pre-paid. May bentahe ang globe kasi me time na nakakapag unlimited within 24 to 48 hrs (though not all the time) kahit na 5 cents na lang ang load nya. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by Julianda
  • 2 weeks later...

service sucks :thumbsdownsmiley:

i got one for my brother... nung una lang maganda... tapos ngayon, mabagal na...

ang hirap kumuha ng support, same-old thing ang sinasabi, and doesn't provide feedback!

hindi din pwedeng walang signal sa amin, katabi namin ang cell site nila eh... kaya lalong nakakainis.

so far been sun user for 5 years and not having problem naman.

a friend of mine lang na nakiride sa akin to get a phone experience some problem with billing dahil na bill sya sa internet usage daw kahit di ginagamit.

and kapag nag tanong ka sa customer service papaikutin kalang sa if hindi mo alam sinasabi nila kaya barado palagi sa akin :D

anyway i request to disable all my value added service dahil di ko sila kailangan for my sun as a secondary phone.

calls and text lang talaga purpose nito for sun users din :)

I submitted yesterday the requirements. Pero d pa raw mapoprocess kc kulang daw requirement. Then i read again ung asa form, nakalagay dun submit any of the following. Wala kc ako competitors bill kaya ung next requirement pinasa ko. Pero ang nagyari pinapasubmit lahat. damn. ano ba talaga tama? any thoughts on this?

same thing here wildnutzz parang dial up na yung speed,i kept calling the hotline for complaints and the bad thing is i have to wait for 10 mins of hearing the advertisments then just get hung up...tsktsk...damned i still have 20 months left with my lock up im now f*cked out with this

Sun seems to cap its bandwith... its actually been buzzing for sometime now. After your first month of enjoying break neck speed downloads things suddenly fall to a dead stop. Sun appears to be limiting the 2mbps service to a meager average of 650kbps... pero as Ive observed it is much lower than this.

Sun should immediately address this issue otherwise I foresee that their sales will suffer drastically because of negative feedbacks from current users.

i have both 799 (Standard) and 1399 (Nomad) version of SUN broadband. Place of USE was QC.

SUPER CRAPPY service.

They sell these $#%$#%$# devices knowing that the service area was 'dead'.

Incompetent Business Center people, incompetent tech support, It took them more than 2 weeks to realize what I was trying to tell them Day 1. That there's no way in hell that rig is gonna get me even 1/4 of their published 3Mbps claims.

Even the BC manager was a witness that using their own USB devices on their own SUN location, it only runs 0.1Mbps. And we documented it.

Then there's their field tech support who did what I did and found out the same fact.

We refunded the USB cost and our initial sub of 1.4K.

TOTAL waste of time.

service sucks :thumbsdownsmiley:

i got one for my brother... nung una lang maganda... tapos ngayon, mabagal na...

ang hirap kumuha ng support, same-old thing ang sinasabi, and doesn't provide feedback!

hindi din pwedeng walang signal sa amin, katabi namin ang cell site nila eh... kaya lalong nakakainis.

i have both 799 (Standard) and 1399 (Nomad) version of SUN broadband. Place of USE was QC.

SUPER CRAPPY service.

They sell these $#%$#%$# devices knowing that the service area was 'dead'.

Incompetent Business Center people, incompetent tech support, It took them more than 2 weeks to realize what I was trying to tell them Day 1. That there's no way in hell that rig is gonna get me even 1/4 of their published 3Mbps claims.

Even the BC manager was a witness that using their own USB devices on their own SUN location, it only runs 0.1Mbps. And we documented it.

Then there's their field tech support who did what I did and found out the same fact.

We refunded the USB cost and our initial sub of 1.4K.

TOTAL waste of time.

postpaid broadband. service is non-existent. forget their advertisements, 90 percent of my friends, mostly businessmen, are abandoning sun.

Thank you for all your comments guys.This only shows how crappy the service of SUN broadband. I hope this is not an understated remark that I made. ;)