Computers: Frequently Asked Questions

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bro...i was just switching my notebook on when this msg appeared "ini"something then it went back to the black DOS screen...nothing afterwards just that white line bleeping at the upper left corner of the screen. how do i get my notebook working again w/o removing the files inside (kasi sabi sa akin kailangan na daw re-formatting when someoen else told me kailangan lang daw ng Windows 7 disc something to revive it)? PLS PLS HELP...desperate as my old working files are all there and i'm a consultant..nasira kasi before i could make copies of the newer ones i just did (not to mention videos and pics of my kids who i don't get to see anymore) :( pls help...this is my email:cool_cole1@yahoo.com..thank you SO much...

You can probably remove your hard drive, buy the appropriate size enclosure and install the HDD inside, and connect the this to another computer, to retrieve your files. As-soon-as you retrive the files, you can re-install the HDD back to your notebook, and re-istall your OS. Hope it helps.

bro...i was just switching my notebook on when this msg appeared "ini"something then it went back to the black DOS screen...nothing afterwards just that white line bleeping at the upper left corner of the screen. how do i get my notebook working again w/o removing the files inside (kasi sabi sa akin kailangan na daw re-formatting when someoen else told me kailangan lang daw ng Windows 7 disc something to revive it)? PLS PLS HELP...desperate as my old working files are all there and i'm a consultant..nasira kasi before i could make copies of the newer ones i just did (not to mention videos and pics of my kids who i don't get to see anymore) :( pls help...this is my email:cool_cole1@yahoo.com..thank you SO much...

use a linux live CD to retrieved your files

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sir ask lang po, kabibili lang ng laptop ng pinsan ko, bakit kaya madalas siya magupdate windows everytime na shutdown ang laptop update tapos minsan pag open ang laptop mag update din.

ano kaya best way na gwin po para mawala un? maraming salamat.

that's normal for a recently bought PC/Laptop

if you want to turn off automatic updates

go to Control Panel>System and Security>Review your computer's status>Windows update>Change Settings

you should have this screen

post-138692-0-51928300-1332085015.jpg

pa ask na din po anu po yung pinagkaiba ng intel core i3 at i5???

thanks.

number 1 difference, PRICE

2nd, Clock speed

here is a sample comparison chart

post-138692-0-89597000-1332085483.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

kya madalas mag update ang windows kasi nga bago plang yung laptop, kya natambakan na sya nf uodate. hayaan mo lng syang magupdate para maging secure at stable ang os ng laptop mo:

kya madalas mag update ang windows kasi nga bago plang yung laptop, kya natambakan na sya nf uodate. hayaan mo lng syang magupdate para maging secure at stable ang os ng laptop mo: