Motorcycles and Scooters

Guest Leviticus

from the motorcyclephilippines website regarding the stupid AO of the LTO:

I call on everybody who rides a motorcycle or a car or even a jeep to get himself a ribbon that is approximately 1/2 inches wide... Color black and white...

For motorcycles, this should be tied on your side view mirrors, dangling about 4-5 inches for visibility...

For cars, the ideal place is to tie the ribbons on your antenna...

For those who commute, tie it on your bag...

This will be a silent protest so when people starts noticing and starts asking questions, we will let them know what the LTO is trying to do to us motorcycle riders...

Hopefully, this move will carry on to the media and some politicians... This will help us in lobbying our protest and intent to recall/amend/clarify the grey areas of the AO in question...

So guys, let's get those ribbons flying to get the people's attention...

RED AND BLACK

THANKYOU!!!

ultimo gulong at seatcover ng motor ay sinisita. anything basta "modification" ay sinisita :thumbsdownsmiley:

Guest Leviticus
guys anu ba talaga black/white or red/black? nagagauluhan na ako!

gawa na lang tayo ng MTC riders colors: black, blue, and white? mga ibang groups nagpropropose rin ng ibang kulay eh (orange, brown, yellow, etc..) basta hindi nawawala ang black. It's all about making the public aware of the AO of the LTO.

eto pa ang nakakatawa; putting ribbons on our bikes is considered a "modification" :rolleyes: katarantaduhan na ano?

hehe.. reply ako sa sariling post.

malapit na ang september! kaunting ipon na lang para cash ang motor. here are some pictures:

post-72133-1220019052.jpg

post-72133-1220018952.jpg

may mga riders ba dito with experience on this bike bago ko ilabas ng casa? any input would be appreciated :thumbsupsmiley:

Looks like a re-skinned Z200 Explorer to me.

from the motorcyclephilippines website regarding the stupid AO of the LTO:

I call on everybody who rides a motorcycle or a car or even a jeep to get himself a ribbon that is approximately 1/2 inches wide... Color black and white...

For motorcycles, this should be tied on your side view mirrors, dangling about 4-5 inches for visibility...

For cars, the ideal place is to tie the ribbons on your antenna...

For those who commute, tie it on your bag...

This will be a silent protest so when people starts noticing and starts asking questions, we will let them know what the LTO is trying to do to us motorcycle riders...

Hopefully, this move will carry on to the media and some politicians... This will help us in lobbying our protest and intent to recall/amend/clarify the grey areas of the AO in question...

So guys, let's get those ribbons flying to get the people's attention...

RED AND BLACK

THANKYOU!!!

ultimo gulong at seatcover ng motor ay sinisita. anything basta "modification" ay sinisita :thumbsdownsmiley:

Levi, please explain… I don't get this. I ride too as you know but I don't see anything onerous about that AO. Is it just me and the way I think?

1. Seeing that your body is exposed on a bike, it follows that protective gear will help improve your survivability in a crash or if your bike dumps you. Yes, heavy jackets in hot weather in traffic are not practical but mesh jackets are.
  2. Riding more than 2-up is really an inconsiderate practice no matter what the economic justification. A rider and a passenger on a bike will not only be more controllable, but will also give both of them some 'wiggle room' in an emergency situation. With your entire family behind you, you overload your bike, hamper its maneuverability, and hamper your traffic judgement.
  3. While I think that making riding boots mandatory is a bit much, I also think that riding with flip flops or shifting with ones toes (why is that?) even while wearing shoes of some kind turns a bike rider into a road safety hazard for every street user.
  4. Splitting lanes is now fine with me. But a proper horn is mandatory and by proper I don't include those hissy noisemakers I see on a lot of underbones, or sirens too. Just get a louder exhaust, I will support a move to allow that within limits. For sure my bike is beyond those limits but I want to be heard a long way off.
  5. Bikers should always consider that each time they pass a four-wheeler on the right its like a card draw in a poker game. You only need one instance when the guy in the bigger vehicle doesn't see you… well, pray he's using a Chery and not a Hummer.
  6. I don't mind it if I am stopped at a checkpoint and asked to present my bike's papers. That is a peace and order issue for me. The taxes on my bike are properly paid so its a routine stop. What's the big deal? If you're riding around on a smuggled bike you deserve to be stopped and the bike impounded.
  7. Going back to protective gear including helmets, I guess if someone writes it into a law that makes these things optional thats okay with me for as long as the law also say that any other road user is absolved of any responsibility and liability in an accident involving a biker without protective gear. Safety is a personal choice and the law should reflect that correctly.

Levi, please explain… I don't get this. I ride too as you know but I don't see anything onerous about that AO. Is it just me and the way I think?

1. Seeing that your body is exposed on a bike, it follows that protective gear will help improve your survivability in a crash or if your bike dumps you. Yes, heavy jackets in hot weather in traffic are not practical but mesh jackets are.
  2. Riding more than 2-up is really an inconsiderate practice no matter what the economic justification. A rider and a passenger on a bike will not only be more controllable, but will also give both of them some 'wiggle room' in an emergency situation. With your entire family behind you, you overload your bike, hamper its maneuverability, and hamper your traffic judgement.
  3. While I think that making riding boots mandatory is a bit much, I also think that riding with flip flops or shifting with ones toes (why is that?) even while wearing shoes of some kind turns a bike rider into a road safety hazard for every street user.
  4. Splitting lanes is now fine with me. But a proper horn is mandatory and by proper I don't include those hissy noisemakers I see on a lot of underbones, or sirens too. Just get a louder exhaust, I will support a move to allow that within limits. For sure my bike is beyond those limits but I want to be heard a long way off.
  5. Bikers should always consider that each time they pass a four-wheeler on the right its like a card draw in a poker game. You only need one instance when the guy in the bigger vehicle doesn't see you… well, pray he's using a Chery and not a Hummer.
  6. I don't mind it if I am stopped at a checkpoint and asked to present my bike's papers. That is a peace and order issue for me. The taxes on my bike are properly paid so its a routine stop. What's the big deal? If you're riding around on a smuggled bike you deserve to be stopped and the bike impounded.
  7. Going back to protective gear including helmets, I guess if someone writes it into a law that makes these things optional thats okay with me for as long as the law also say that any other road user is absolved of any responsibility and liability in an accident involving a biker without protective gear. Safety is a personal choice and the law should reflect that correctly.

i agree with you sir. there are a lot of uneducated riders nowadays. you can see them riding with their whole family (kids, babies and wives) in one bike. i also agree that you really have to wear protective gears at all times especially brain buckets.

Guest Leviticus

Those are the "good" points of the AO, including the requirement that the rider/driver should have a restriction 1 on his/her license.

However, there are plenty of gray areas, especially when it comes to the term "modified" as opposed to road worthiness and safety. They [LTO] are penalizing those who changed [or exchanged] parts of their rides from stock; to the point that even the seat cover and the tires are being penalized if it is NOT stock. there are some accessories that are "annoying" such as the HID headlights that are TOO BRIGHT or exchanging the color of the headlight to another color. I've seen them all: blue, green, red [WTF?!?], yellow, orange, white, and meron pang parang flash ng camera that blinks. yan dapat ang penalize ng LTO but why can't they? ang ginawa ay general rule.

one example is when you suddenly have a flat tire somewhere. naturally hindi naman pwede itulak ang motor papunta sa dealer mo so the most practical [and less tiring] thing to do is to go to the nearest motorcycle shop and get replacement tires.

eh kung wala ang "stock" brand ng gulong mo?

according to the AO you have to get it approved to the DTI first, secure a permit, and then you are allowed to change tires.

eh ang seat cover? as far as I know there is no stock seat cover kung napunit or nabutas.

how about jackets? nahuli na ang kapatid ko sa checkpoint because his jacket is "not hebi enuf". eh.. how heavy is heavy enough? that's the problem with the AO. they don't have standards and they too much gray areas. there is also the practicality factor. dito sa province and baguio I can wear a leather jacket as long na gumagalaw ako; pero pagnaipit ako sa traffic at naabutan ako ng tanghaling tapat.. whew!!! mobile sauna!

eh paano ang mga tricycles? ayan.. prime example yan ng modified. hehe. No two tricycles are alike pa. walang standard. supposed to be all three wheels ng tricycle ay may brake, pero wala.

another example is yung busina. I admit I changed my horn from the stock "peeeep peeeeep" sound. I get a feeling of safety if my horn is "just right" for me; but according to the AO, what I did was illegal because I changed it. I have to go to the DTI, get a permit for the change in horn before I am permitted to use it. however, the DTI themselves admit they have no standardization for it.

together with the horn is the muffler or exhaust pipe. how loud is too loud? wala silang set na decibels. eh alam naman natin kahit na stock pa ang muffler mo, basta nagkabutas or misalign ay magiging maingay yan. dilemma ano? change your exhaust kasi sira na but the act of changing it is considered illegal, or hayaan na lang na maingay as long na stock siya? even the process of having the muffler welded (kung naputol or nagkabutas) is considered as a modification :thumbsdownsmiley:

Those are the "good" points of the AO, including the requirement that the rider/driver should have a restriction 1 on his/her license.

However, there are plenty of gray areas, especially when it comes to the term "modified" as opposed to road worthiness and safety. They [LTO] are penalizing those who changed [or exchanged] parts of their rides from stock; to the point that even the seat cover and the tires are being penalized if it is NOT stock. there are some accessories that are "annoying" such as the HID headlights that are TOO BRIGHT or exchanging the color of the headlight to another color. I've seen them all: blue, green, red [WTF?!?], yellow, orange, white, and meron pang parang flash ng camera that blinks. yan dapat ang penalize ng LTO but why can't they? ang ginawa ay general rule.

one example is when you suddenly have a flat tire somewhere. naturally hindi naman pwede itulak ang motor papunta sa dealer mo so the most practical [and less tiring] thing to do is to go to the nearest motorcycle shop and get replacement tires.

eh kung wala ang "stock" brand ng gulong mo?

according to the AO you have to get it approved to the DTI first, secure a permit, and then you are allowed to change tires.

eh ang seat cover? as far as I know there is no stock seat cover kung napunit or nabutas.

how about jackets? nahuli na ang kapatid ko sa checkpoint because his jacket is "not hebi enuf". eh.. how heavy is heavy enough? that's the problem with the AO. they don't have standards and they too much gray areas. there is also the practicality factor. dito sa province and baguio I can wear a leather jacket as long na gumagalaw ako; pero pagnaipit ako sa traffic at naabutan ako ng tanghaling tapat.. whew!!! mobile sauna!

eh paano ang mga tricycles? ayan.. prime example yan ng modified. hehe. No two tricycles are alike pa. walang standard. supposed to be all three wheels ng tricycle ay may brake, pero wala.

another example is yung busina. I admit I changed my horn from the stock "peeeep peeeeep" sound. I get a feeling of safety if my horn is "just right" for me; but according to the AO, what I did was illegal because I changed it. I have to go to the DTI, get a permit for the change in horn before I am permitted to use it. however, the DTI themselves admit they have no standardization for it.

together with the horn is the muffler or exhaust pipe. how loud is too loud? wala silang set na decibels. eh alam naman natin kahit na stock pa ang muffler mo, basta nagkabutas or misalign ay magiging maingay yan. dilemma ano? change your exhaust kasi sira na but the act of changing it is considered illegal, or hayaan na lang na maingay as long na stock siya? even the process of having the muffler welded (kung naputol or nagkabutas) is considered as a modification :thumbsdownsmiley:

I am trying to put myself in the place of whoever wrote that AO as an effort to search for some sense in it. If a motorcycle's roadworthiness, tariff classification, and overall roadbility was based on a standard sample submitted by the manufacturer to government, then it follows that any variant sold BY THE MANUFACTURER/DISTRIBUTOR would be illegal and not allowed. Tires, lights, horns, and seats being held constant can be seen to actually make sense. The approved sample will have to perform within a performance range on which the type, size, width, aspect, and quality of the tires is material. Horns must not only be easily heard while not ditracting or startling to other road users, horns must also be sufficiently unique as to properly 'announce' the presence of a motorcycle. The friction coefficient of the saddle material can also determine whether the rider slides off the seat (like in an underbone) under certain conditions. Mufflers are now restricted more for their environmental use rather than noice abatement. When I registered my bike, I did ask if the LTO wanted me to reinstall my stock mufflers. They said it was not necessary provided the catalytic converter was still in there. But I guess small bikes don't have cats. Believe me, my bike is LOUD. 1100cc V-twin loud.

Even set-back pegs are material modifications. Those are supposed to be used only in racing applications. How fast you can react in traffic riding in that squatting position on a small bike is probably going to change reaction times compared to when riding with the pegs in a place where the manufacturer said they should be.

I believe that the standard for allowable modifications should be that these shold be allowed provided the mods have at least a neutral effect on safety if they don't improve on it. Performance mods must be subject to being allowed provided emissions standards are either improved or remain unchanged.

Now, all these mods if put in by the distributor will really be declared illegal expecially if the mods increase the price of the bike. The manufacturer should have paid excise taxes based on the higher valuation. If these mods are put in after sales as a dealer-installed option, then the fiscal compliance issue goes away but the emissions and safety compliance continues to be a responsibility of the rider.

Guest Leviticus
I am trying to put myself in the place of whoever wrote that AO as an effort to search for some sense in it. If a motorcycle's roadworthiness, tariff classification, and overall roadbility was based on a standard sample submitted by the manufacturer to government, then it follows that any variant sold BY THE MANUFACTURER/DISTRIBUTOR would be illegal and not allowed. Tires, lights, horns, and seats being held constant can be seen to actually make sense. The approved sample will have to perform within a performance range on which the type, size, width, aspect, and quality of the tires is material. Horns must not only be easily heard while not ditracting or startling to other road users, horns must also be sufficiently unique as to properly 'announce' the presence of a motorcycle. The friction coefficient of the saddle material can also determine whether the rider slides off the seat (like in an underbone) under certain conditions. Mufflers are now restricted more for their environmental use rather than noice abatement. When I registered my bike, I did ask if the LTO wanted me to reinstall my stock mufflers. They said it was not necessary provided the catalytic converter was still in there. But I guess small bikes don't have cats. Believe me, my bike is LOUD. 1100cc V-twin loud.

Even set-back pegs are material modifications. Those are supposed to be used only in racing applications. How fast you can react in traffic riding in that squatting position on a small bike is probably going to change reaction times compared to when riding with the pegs in a place where the manufacturer said they should be.

I believe that the standard for allowable modifications should be that these shold be allowed provided the mods have at least a neutral effect on safety if they don't improve on it. Performance mods must be subject to being allowed provided emissions standards are either improved or remain unchanged.

Now, all these mods if put in by the distributor will really be declared illegal expecially if the mods increase the price of the bike. The manufacturer should have paid excise taxes based on the higher valuation. If these mods are put in after sales as a dealer-installed option, then the fiscal compliance issue goes away but the emissions and safety compliance continues to be a responsibility of the rider.

exactly. those are the good points of the AO. however, given the system of our LEOs, the portion that deals with modification becomes subjective [case to case basis]. this AO has prevented me the option of replacing some parts of my bike to an even better part.

I have an underbone. I had the front disk brake changed. It's now bigger so that the braking power will be faster at the same time smoother as compared to the stock disk brake. I once put in a load pipe. hehe.. oo nga ang lakas pero pati ako nabibingi. whenever I pass through a carpark or a parking lot I trigger quite a few alarms. binalik ko sa stock dahil masyadong maingay for me [and bingi rin ako pagdating ko sa pupuntahan ko kahit naka fullface helmet pa] :rolleyes: compromise ko na lang sa sarili ko ay ang busina. hindi na siya yung ipit na peeeep.. PEEEEEEEEEEP na :lol:

about pala sa alarm.. pati alarm sa motor ay bawal na :grr:

eto nga ako nagtataka eh. every time we register or renew the registration of our bikes it has to go through MVI to determine its road worthiness. according to the AO, if it is not stock regardless if you improved upon the bike, it's illegal <_<

In my opinion, LTO is overstepping its boundaries. It should be the DTI who regulates the aftermarket parts to determine if it is quality and/or necessary parts. the LTO should only check on the vehicle's road-worthiness.

oh, before I forget. in addition to safety, the target price of a motorcycle is also a factor in determining the parts. manufacturers have to consider to keep prices down but at the same time not lower the safety standard of the bike.

Edited by Leviticus

eto po skn

simple lng

i bought this b4 i went to manila last month,pgdting ko dito, ginamit nmin ng brkda ko

but sad to say, nadisgrasya kmi

so ang bagong motor ko, sira at durog agad,pati kmi ng ksma ko ngkandasugat sugat,at muntik mabali paa ko,menos sa pagkaseksi ko huhu

but i am thankful dhl buhay pa kmi

hehe

share ko lng po

my_motor.bmp

post-196481-1221469305.jpg

Edited by sexydiwata
eto po skn

simple lng

i bought this b4 i went to manila last month,pgdting ko dito, ginamit nmin ng brkda ko

but sad to say, nadisgrasya kmi

so ang bagong motor ko, sira at durog agad,pati kmi ng ksma ko ngkandasugat sugat,at muntik mabali paa ko,menos sa pagkaseksi ko huhu

but i am thankful dhl buhay pa kmi

hehe

share ko lng po

Perhaps you were driving beyond your abilities?

Dapat sa iyo sinusundo, hatid lang. Hindi ka dapat pinapag motor.

exactly. those are the good points of the AO. however, given the system of our LEOs, the portion that deals with modification becomes subjective [case to case basis]. this AO has prevented me the option of replacing some parts of my bike to an even better part.

I have an underbone. I had the front disk brake changed. It's now bigger so that the braking power will be faster at the same time smoother as compared to the stock disk brake. I once put in a load pipe. hehe.. oo nga ang lakas pero pati ako nabibingi. whenever I pass through a carpark or a parking lot I trigger quite a few alarms. binalik ko sa stock dahil masyadong maingay for me [and bingi rin ako pagdating ko sa pupuntahan ko kahit naka fullface helmet pa] :rolleyes: compromise ko na lang sa sarili ko ay ang busina. hindi na siya yung ipit na peeeep.. PEEEEEEEEEEP na :lol:

about pala sa alarm.. pati alarm sa motor ay bawal na :grr:

eto nga ako nagtataka eh. every time we register or renew the registration of our bikes it has to go through MVI to determine its road worthiness. according to the AO, if it is not stock regardless if you improved upon the bike, it's illegal <_<

In my opinion, LTO is overstepping its boundaries. It should be the DTI who regulates the aftermarket parts to determine if it is quality and/or necessary parts. the LTO should only check on the vehicle's road-worthiness.

oh, before I forget. in addition to safety, the target price of a motorcycle is also a factor in determining the parts. manufacturers have to consider to keep prices down but at the same time not lower the safety standard of the bike.

Well, pansin ko lang, para ngang meron bias against small bike owners ang police at LTO. Most of the time, I get waved through at checkpoints. And on the times that I am asked for papers, I didn't even have to get off the bike. While yun mga naka XRM and BANDIT ayun parang sino sona, nakapila at tinatanong.

siguro kung malaki tyan mo, may edad ka na, tapos big bike, hindi na salbahe ang dating. pero ang ingay ng bike ko, dinig from 500 meters. Lahat ng bati sa ingay gagawin pero walang huli. Puro, sige sir, ingat na lang… On the other hand, when I had the Madass, naku, kaliwa't kanan and kaway sa akin ng kung sino sino ma pa MMDA, o pulis patola ng QC, Makati, Manila, pati na yun mga gagong tanod ng Barangay San Lorenzo sisitahin ka dahil hindi resident tingin nila sa iyo.

Maybe if for only that reason, you should get that Honda 400 four.

Guest Leviticus
Well, pansin ko lang, para ngang meron bias against small bike owners ang police at LTO. Most of the time, I get waved through at checkpoints. And on the times that I am asked for papers, I didn't even have to get off the bike. While yun mga naka XRM and BANDIT ayun parang sino sona, nakapila at tinatanong.

siguro kung malaki tyan mo, may edad ka na, tapos big bike, hindi na salbahe ang dating. pero ang ingay ng bike ko, dinig from 500 meters. Lahat ng bati sa ingay gagawin pero walang huli. Puro, sige sir, ingat na lang… On the other hand, when I had the Madass, naku, kaliwa't kanan and kaway sa akin ng kung sino sino ma pa MMDA, o pulis patola ng QC, Makati, Manila, pati na yun mga gagong tanod ng Barangay San Lorenzo sisitahin ka dahil hindi resident tingin nila sa iyo.

Maybe if for only that reason, you should get that Honda 400 four.

hehe.. I have another theory on why only "small" bikes are being pulled over; those are the bikes that the LEOs [LTO, PNP-TMG, MMDA, LGU] are familiar with. pagdating sa ibang bikes na hindi pangkaraniwan may sabit sila; wala silang alam kesyo stock or modified na siya :unsure:

as I said, my brother was recently pulled over for his jacket not being heavy enough by PNP-TMG in Baguio. buti napagsabihan ko kapatid ko a month before about this AO. sabi ko kapag ganyan na hinahanapan siya ng pagkokotongan ay humingi na lang siya ng ticket, period. gamit ng kapatid ko ang eagle-II scooter [which has nothing modified, except yung busina and si pikachu sticker] ako rin naman curious kung anong ilalagay nila sa ticket in these kinds of apprehensions :lol: guess what.. sabi ng patola ay "wala raw silang pang-ticket" at "bayaran mo na lang kami ng 250 para hindi ka na maabala". mga ulol talaga mga yun.. nagmatigas na lang ang kapatid ko na bigyan siya ng ticket since alam nya na 150 lang ang babayaran sa munisipyo [maybe even less]. besides, hindi deputized ng LTO ang nanghuli to conduct those kinds of apprehensions.

my brother got off with a warning. hehe.. since ubos ang pang-ticket ay walang record

Guest Leviticus

LTO mulling issuance of 2 license plates for motorcycles

MANILA, Philippines - With rising number of crimes involving the use of motorcycles, the Land Transportation Office on Monday said it is planning to issue two license plates to motorcycle owners - instead of only one - for easy identification and protection of motorcycle owners.

LTO chief Alberto Suansing said issuing two license plates similar to that being issued to other vehicles can help law enforcers trace owners of motorcycles used in criminal activities as well as those involved in vehicular accidents.

At present, Suansing said motorcycle owners are issued only one license plate installed that the rear portion of the motorcycle.

Suansing also said that he will also talk to motorcycle manufacturers to ask them if they could add features to the vehicle in order to provide a space in the front of the motorcycle where they can attach the other plate.

Based on the records at least 424 crimes committed involving motorcycles during the first quarter of the 2008. Of the number of crime incidents, 156 were robberies, 150 involved shootings, including 50 murders.

Also, police records show that accidents involving motorcycles have reached 1,648 during the first half of 2008.

The Philippine National Police had earlier suggested motorcycle owners to print the vehicle's license plate number on the helmet of the owners for easy identification. While welcomed by the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority, the suggestion was flatly rejected by motorcycle owners. - GMANews.TV

uhm... di ba ang AO 15 ay against sa modification? and where do they propose that we place the second plate and how? that in itself is a modification, right?

eto ang comedy talaga: Suansing also said that he will also talk to motorcycle manufacturers to ask them if they could add features to the vehicle in order to provide a space in the front of the motorcycle where they can attach the other plate.

go ahead suansing, talk to honda, yamaha, loncin, motorstar, sym, etc. sa mga international manufacturers ka makipagusap at umepal-e, tell them you need a front bracket and plateholder. para sa mga new models yan ha, but how about the motorcycles already being utilized? since walang holder, modification yan. isa pa, saan kaya ikakabit sa harap yan? sa scooter ko may space pero there is no way in h3ll that I would drill holes and deface my scooter. lalo sa mga underbones. unless dun sa paglalagyan ng basket, but in doing so, the LTO has disallowed the adding of a front basket [and para sa mga wave-type lang applicable]. oo nga pala.. parating na ang kenbo ko and absolutely THERE IS NO SPACE FOR A FRONT PLATE. saan ko ilalagay? sa tapat ng ilaw?!? :thumbsdownsmiley: also.. hay, papangit na ang porma ng bike kung lalagyan ng provision for the plate. argh!!!!

last but not least.. who will shoulder the expense? :unsure:

Edited by Leviticus
Guest Leviticus
Front Plates perhaps will be mounted on the helmet haar,, :rolleyes:

waaah.. nagkaroon na ng riders rally a few months back. we were sooooo against that. kasi naman, the helmet will become part of the motorcycle. in fact, I'd go on to say that the helmet is a consumable, much like the tires, the bulb of the headlight, gasoline, the oil.

essentially, what is regulated is the engine and chasis (kaya may kanya kanyang serial numbers siya). hehe.. so meaning kung sa helmet ilalagay ang platenumber, pati ang helmet ay ireregister.

also.. hindi pwedeng lagyan ng bracket or mount anything on the helmet unless it is specifically designed to do so. pati lagyan ng sticker ang helmet not advisable as it degrades the integrity of the helmet. imagine mo na lang.. ang helmet mo nanakaw pero ang motor mo hindi. ginamit para sa criminal activity ang helmet mo or the other way around, motor mo ninakaw pero iniwan helmet.

this front platenumber and th helmet sticker/platenumber plans were not thought out very thoroughly, along with the AO regarding modifications. nakakainis na eh. ano ba nangyayari sa LTO at naging stir-crazy sila sa mga motorcycle riders?

dahil sa crimes using a motorcycle? gasgas na rason na yan. rider safety? gray area. bottom line, pera lang ang main intention ng LTO. just look at the outrageous fines for penalties. also, we all know when there is a new project like front platenumber, pera nanaman yan; either from our taxes or we the riders will have to pay for the plate. for sure may lilitaw nanaman na bagong service neto: front platenumber mounting katulad ng mediocre drug testing and emission testing.

hay.. this is sooo much like the EWD years ago. pinagperahan lang nila ang EWD. kung hindi binili sa LTO ay hindi approved ang registration/renewal :thumbsdownsmiley:

Perhaps you were driving beyond your abilities?

Dapat sa iyo sinusundo, hatid lang. Hindi ka dapat pinapag motor.

uso kc smin na kabataan dito eh nksingle motor habang strol

and hndi ako ung ngdrive,ung ksma ko

hehehe

even my brothers eh hndi mkpaniwala dhl sa dalaga ako eh ngmomotor daw ako

haha

pasaway kc ako