Motorcycles and Scooters

mali naman talaga mag motor ng naka shorts. Kasi pag nalalaglag ka your legs & ankles are gonna get f#&ked up. I know this first hand. But still, ride parin kahit naka shorts!

Napaso nga ako nung kelan and may tatoo ako ng Hond sa may right calves ko. Woooo!

actually sir sa LTO pa lang pagkuha ng liscence nakalagay na yan. hihihi. better check thier website. baka po may nakalagay.

If you are pertaining to the LTO list of violations #58B is the only closest thing that refer to riding/driving attire. It says Use of slippers or sleeveless shirts when driving a FOR HIRE vehicle. Nowhere can you find anything that says wearing of shorts while riding a bike is a violation.

Maybe somebody is trying to insert his own interpretation of the laws.

• 1 month later...
Guest Leviticus
tulungan nyo po sana ako sa aking request. masyado na pong mahal ang gaolina

ok.. tagal na nga ng post mo.

there are 2 ways to learn:

1. look for driving schools that offer motorcycle riding (although medyo kakaunti eto.. hmm.. magandang business ata eto ah. mapagaralan nga).

2. ask for family members or friends who know how to ride a motorcycle

also, take the time to read on the internet about the ins and outs of motorcycle driving: read on the accidents that occur, look at the pictures of hamburger meat. if you still have the guts (hehe.. pun intended) to ride despite it the next step would be to secure a proper license with the appropriate restrictions.

next na gawin mo ay bumili ng motor mo. ask yourself these: economics, power, and/or porma. pang-malayuan ba na byahe? or short distances lang? comfort?

Hi, just want to join this thread, im also a rider,

im using raider jr 2007 model

and for my protection i wear this thing

MTS helmet

Fox Shin and knee guard

OZ racing jacker

ung about sa motorcycle school there is one d2 sa horse shoe drive in new manila, ill be glad to send you an info about it nag inquire din kasi ako dati dito worth 2500 ang enrollment fee nila plus 400 for renting a motorcycle sa kanila if you dont have one, if you have one naman and u dont know how to ride it they can help you ata to bring ur motorcycle sa fort bonifacio, dun kasi and hands on lecture nila, and there are some lecture and some driving lesson na inooffer ng mga manufacturer ng motor, i think honda also has this same with suzuki na ginanap minsan sa fort bonifacio and this is free kaya lng di ko alam kung meron pa nito ulit.