Motorcycles and Scooters

yup mas okey masikp, kc luluwag un ktagalan, the more you use it the more the helmet conforms to your head, kng mdyo maluwag, use balaklava, and before using a helmet ng iba be sure its clean or you wash it firs kng removable ung pads..parang brief yan eh...naka lagay lng sa bigger head..hehe,

kapag city drive ndi mo masyado ramdam ung use ng masikip na helmet, pro pag hard ride na..the wind drag pag may play ung helmet and head mo masakit sa leeg

addition to that pag naaksidente k e yun helmet pa ang papatay sau pag maluwag.ride with proper gear to be safe. better be safe than regret the rest of ur life.

guys, i am currently an overseas contract worker in taiwan, and i bought a yamaha fzr-150 and i plan on bringing it over to the philippines when i get back, can anyone help me on this?

i have 2 friends who's already back in the philippines and they disassembled their bikes and pinagkasya sa balikbayan boxes, kaya lang pinutol pa nila yung chassis kasi di magkasya, is there a way to bring it to the philippines na di na kailangan putulin ang chassis nya?

if ever anyone knows a contact who can help me deliver my motorcycle to the philippines, please send me a pm

modelong ver. s yan right? tara i biyahe na natin yan....do have riding buddies na?

yes sir. Wala po akong riding buddies.

Nabasag yung guage ko dahil nahipan ng masamang hangin and nalaglag ang bike ko. Buti nalang may slider kundi ngawa ako. Mga magkano kaya ang guage?

aray ko...ill look it up for you, do you want the whole instrument panel changed? or just the part replaced? whats the yr and model of your bike? para sakto kng may mahanap man ako, where you from? would you like to ride wth us?

@sir yomikee - mas tama ginawa ng buddies mo, pasok mo nlang sa balik bayan box, kc kndi you have to pay 300% tax sa B.O.C, next problem mo nlng is kng papanu i rerehistro ung motor mo pag balik dto. kc mahigpit ngyn eh...

guys, i am currently an overseas contract worker in taiwan, and i bought a yamaha fzr-150 and i plan on bringing it over to the philippines when i get back, can anyone help me on this?

i have 2 friends who's already back in the philippines and they disassembled their bikes and pinagkasya sa balikbayan boxes, kaya lang pinutol pa nila yung chassis kasi di magkasya, is there a way to bring it to the philippines na di na kailangan putulin ang chassis nya?

if ever anyone knows a contact who can help me deliver my motorcycle to the philippines, please send me a pm

For my own opinion if u will cut the chassis better not bring it in the Phil as per my experience before we sent 3 yamaha R1 2002 model from GUAM to Phil and we cut the chassis coz that version of R1 has a bigger chassis frame and would not fit the largest balik bayan box. After recieving it in Manila we started assemblish it as well as joining the chassis.

At first everithing was ok when we are using it in city driving but disaster comes when we ride to Infanta Quezon with those twist n turns the welded/joined part of the chassis gave up.

It's just my opinion but the decision is still urs.

Ride safe......

aray ko...ill look it up for you, do you want the whole instrument panel changed? or just the part replaced? whats the yr and model of your bike? para sakto kng may mahanap man ako, where you from? would you like to ride wth us?

I was wondering how much the whole Guage for the Super 4 ver. S would cost.

Im from Makati. Im a bit shy since this is my first bike, my first MC with Manual Transmission. Im not that good yet, lagi pa akong namamatayan ng makina. :P

So going somewere far would be a bad idea at the moment.

thanks for the quick reply irvin and okaylang2,

when you say 300% tax if dumaan sa B.O.C., do you mean may alam kang nagpapadala ng bikes from here to manila without cutting the chassis? i actually just plan on city driving, but still having 2nd thoughts of cutting it in half, 300% is probably too much though, is there no other way to get around this? hope some of our brothers here can help me out, coz time is ticking and i'll probably end up selling my motorcycle at a low price if i can't send it to the philippines...

May I suggest keeping the chasis intact and spend a bit on shipping it while balikbayan box all the other components.

i'm in kaohsiung right now, i've asked around but most of my fellow workers who've sent motorcycles to the philippines just disassembled their bikes and sent it through balikbayan boxes, do u know of a contact who can ship it, and how much is spending a bit on shipping? like what price range would it be? thanks for any info you can offer

yup, tama tama wag chop chop, if ever you have to cut it dun lang sa mga joints, wag ung gitna ng bar...gets mo? balik bayan ung other parts, then have the chasis shipped, you guys probably know this na pro wag ordinary welding lang, kelangan tig weld, best guy i know is mighty mike sa gagalangin and mura pa. kng gs2 mo rin bili ka nlng mga surpluss parts or parts ng motor dyan sa taiwan, benta mo dto ung kita bili ka bike, maganda rin kc parating mo 400 cc and modelo na bike para sulit ung hassle ng pag parating mo

yup marami na gumawa nun, the problem with that way is kung bebenta mo na, kc sure ball magiging madumi ung papeles nyan, no problem with lto ung boc papers lang, kelangan hanap ka ng magaling na fixer to do that for you..pro it can be done.

uy kaoshing pwede ba ako mag pabili bakery equipment syo patungan mo nlng:) hehe

@redshirt - we'll have a ride sa bulacan this sunday, puro straights lang naman un eh, sama ka, mga kasama ko rin puros naka s4 you can learn a lot from them on how to take care of your bike. riding skill like i said straight lang un...di ka mamatayan dun, confidence amigo it will save your life, for your s4 needs contact these guys http://ezrider400.multiply.com/ sbhn mo si okey_lang2 ung nag bgay and http://exodusmotorcycleclub.multiply.com/ contact jake, tell him jon pointed you to him marami cyang s4 parts

yup, tama tama wag chop chop, if ever you have to cut it dun lang sa mga joints, wag ung gitna ng bar...gets mo? balik bayan ung other parts, then have the chasis shipped, you guys probably know this na pro wag ordinary welding lang, kelangan tig weld, best guy i know is mighty mike sa gagalangin and mura pa. kng gs2 mo rin bili ka nlng mga surpluss parts or parts ng motor dyan sa taiwan, benta mo dto ung kita bili ka bike, maganda rin kc parating mo 400 cc and modelo na bike para sulit ung hassle ng pag parating mo

yup marami na gumawa nun, the problem with that way is kung bebenta mo na, kc sure ball magiging madumi ung papeles nyan, no problem with lto ung boc papers lang, kelangan hanap ka ng magaling na fixer to do that for you..pro it can be done.

uy kaoshing pwede ba ako mag pabili bakery equipment syo patungan mo nlng:) hehe

@redshirt - we'll have a ride sa bulacan this sunday, puro straights lang naman un eh, sama ka, mga kasama ko rin puros naka s4 you can learn a lot from them on how to take care of your bike. riding skill like i said straight lang un...di ka mamatayan dun, confidence amigo it will save your life, for your s4 needs contact these guys http://ezrider400.multiply.com/ sbhn mo si okey_lang2 ung nag bgay and http://exodusmotorcycleclub.multiply.com/ contact jake, tell him jon pointed you to him marami cyang s4 parts

sir yo mike.

Try nyo yung company na nagpaparating ng balibayan box paka pwede nila is ship yun. Hindi nila i declare yung value and all pero yung shipping nun masmahal kumpara sa balikbayan box.

Kasi ako I shop online and get it sent to a NY adress. From NY to the PHL shipping lang binabayaran ko wala ng tax.

okeylang2 - thanks for the advice, i alwys try to keep an open mind when it comes to business opportunities, 400cc bikes na modelo, i don't think may pinoy d2 na nakapagtry na nun, most of the bikes i see here that pinoys own are yamaha fzr150, yamaha majesty, kymco apex, but those are scooters, and i'm still having problems kung paano magpadala ng bikes dyan na buo, most of the papers we hold here are expired registrations of these bikes, pero, some actually get help from some taiwanese friends and register their vehicles, do u have contacts who can fix these papers in the philippines?

about the bakery equipments, i have to find time and canvass it for u, as you know, mahina sa english mga chekwa, so u have to be specific about what bakery equipments you actually want, but maybe u can pm me how you plan on paying for these in case we push through with this transaction...

about selling motorcycle parts, do you have suggestions on what parts do you think would be more recommendable na i benta dyan, yung mas in demand, para di maipit ang pera... as you know, ocws like me work hard for every penny we get here... shimpre mas gugustuhin ko yung smart investment for my money...

redshirt- about the gauge of the s4, i have to look into that pa, i have no idea where i can find it here pa, still have to ask around first...

okeylang2 - thanks for the advice, i alwys try to keep an open mind when it comes to business opportunities, 400cc bikes na modelo, i don't think may pinoy d2 na nakapagtry na nun, most of the bikes i see here that pinoys own are yamaha fzr150, yamaha majesty, kymco apex, but those are scooters, and i'm still having problems kung paano magpadala ng bikes dyan na buo, most of the papers we hold here are expired registrations of these bikes, pero, some actually get help from some taiwanese friends and register their vehicles, do u have contacts who can fix these papers in the philippines?

about the bakery equipments, i have to find time and canvass it for u, as you know, mahina sa english mga chekwa, so u have to be specific about what bakery equipments you actually want, but maybe u can pm me how you plan on paying for these in case we push through with this transaction...

about selling motorcycle parts, do you have suggestions on what parts do you think would be more recommendable na i benta dyan, yung mas in demand, para di maipit ang pera... as you know, ocws like me work hard for every penny we get here... shimpre mas gugustuhin ko yung smart investment for my money...

redshirt- about the gauge of the s4, i have to look into that pa, i have no idea where i can find it here pa, still have to ask around first...

Thanks sir!

mabenta po mga slider, casing nga mga guage ng mgs S4 and guages!

evrytime malalaglag ang S4 yun ang mga nadadale!