Motorcycles and Scooters

Guest Leviticus
I was in Dumaguete last week for my job trip.

Grabe mga riders don, alang helmet. Ang angas din ng mga chicks don, mga naka mini shorts tapos motor dala. Ang tindi din ng modifications nila.

Any news about the MMDA rule?

tuloy pa rin :(

sa sobrang tigas ng ulo ni bayagni hindi na nya kailangan pa ng helmet

tuloy pa rin :(

sa sobrang tigas ng ulo ni bayagni hindi na nya kailangan pa ng helmet

Kelan ang official take effect ng "Law" na yon????

Im also planning to sell my XRM. I dont have the time to have it fixed, Im not a student anymore. Almost 3 yrs na sya at 25000km na sya.

Ok po ba ang gas consupmtion ng XRM 125? Mga magkano yung price nya? Yung nakita kong SUGGESTED retail price ng hondaph.com is 56k. Ganon ba sya sa mga motor stores????

Guest Leviticus
Kelan ang official take effect ng "Law" na yon????

Im also planning to sell my XRM. I dont have the time to have it fixed, Im not a student anymore. Almost 3 yrs na sya at 25000km na sya.

Ok po ba ang gas consupmtion ng XRM 125? Mga magkano yung price nya? Yung nakita kong SUGGESTED retail price ng hondaph.com is 56k. Ganon ba sya sa mga motor stores????

hehe.. eto galing sa motorcyclephilippines.com:

By: Gerry Cornejo, MCPF Director

Very early this morning, at around 0630H, July 28, I got this text message from MCPF Director ATOY STA. CRUZ – “ MMDA returns the ordinance (motorcycle plate no. sticker on helmet) to PNP NCRPO for further study they will not implement the said law”.

I was overjoyed with the news and immediately called up Director ATOY to get more details. He confirmed sending the text message and told me that he heard the news over one of the AM radio stations this morning.

Before requesting MCP main man BIMBO “BoyG” ISIDRO for a news posting on the MCP website, I called up MMDA Chairman Bayani Fernando himself at around 0830H this morning (July 28, 2007) and was able to talk personally to Chairman BF, who confirmed the news.

Chairman Ferndando said that because of various concerns from the motorcycle riding community, the MMDA had indeed returned the proposal to PNP-NCRPO for further study.

In other words : HINDI NA PO MATUTULOY ANG IMPLEMENTATION NG PROPOSED MMDA ORDINANCE NA LAGYAN NG STICKER NG PLATE NO. ANG MGA HELMET NG MGA NAG-MOMOTORSIKLO.

MCPF Director Atoy Sta. Cruz added that according to his high-ranking sources at the PNP NCRPO, the police authorities will submit another proposal to the MMDA and DOTC, involving the use of reflectorized motorcycle vests NATIONWIDE and not only in Metro Manila. These vests will have the plate no., blood type and other important information that will identify the rider.

Director Atoy also said that this is something which the MCPF will be inclined to support because it will be for the safety of the motorcycle rider, and will be a more effective means of curbing crimes committed using motorcycles.

Mabuhay at maraming salamat sa lahat ng mga sumoporta sa MCPF, MCP at sa lahat ng mga tumutol sa panukalang batas ng MMDA ng lagyan ng sticker ang ating mga helmet.

yehey! hindi na raw required maglagay ng sticker sa helmet!

yah, implementation of that law is a stupidity.. international standard stated that we cannot alter or modify our helmets for our own safety... they must strict ly implement the existing law para maiwasan ang krimen... bakit puro sa riders ang bato nila.. katulad na lang sa maynila pinagbabawal ni lim ang tandem riding... pano yun eh ginawa nag motor for two persons di ba? pano mo isasama ang mga asawa, g.f, at kung sino pa? syang nman ang motor di ba? just my two cents...

ano po san ang E.B para mabawasan nman ang init ng ulo ko... hahahahaha

Question lang po...

Pwede bang big carb lang ilagay ko sa wave r 100?

Thanks! :hypocritesmiley:

depende bro, marami stage kasi bago ka mag lagay ng big carb...

PM me your number , :thumbsupsmiley: dami ko bigay na murang carb and great set up...

thanks! :goatee:

Edited by Coffee
sino mga naka honda wave, xrm d2?? sa palagay nyo ok ba gawin eskeleton ang bike mo or mas maganda pa din yun stock ang dating?

modified na kc makina ko at halos napalitan na lahat... d lng ako naka mags kc nga d maganda para skin ang naka mags...

I own a Honda Wave 100 as a 2nd bike. Skeleton set-up? Depends, are you into drag racing? If not, then I would suggest keep it stock. Personally, I'd go for the circuit look. Slammed 80/80F and 90/80R Dunlop Tt tires, coupled with 1.6F and 2.0R alloy rims, a Yoshimura rearset, a Soundex blade pipe, tweaked the final gear ratios and the clutch set up, dang good for the tracks. Worked well in Carmona Race Circuit.

Just to share.... Motorcycle show held last Sunday at Millenia Singapore. Please see some pics......enjoy.... kaya lang mas maraming kuha sa models rather than the motorcycles.... he he he..

nice chicks!!! opppppppps!!!

im mean nice bike you have there..hehehe

Mga brod., maganda ba review sa Honda CBR 150R?

I am planning to buy one and sell my 2 month old Yamaha Sniper 135.

Thanks in advance!

IMHO, i have any against CBR150R but with a price tag of 150k+ i can buy a decent 2nd hand 400cc bike. or a decent 250cc 4cylinder bike for the half the price.. for me its not so practical kasi pag na outgrow mo yung CBR150cc you will upgrade to higher displacement, so may i suggest na bumili ka ng decent 250cc that looks like a 400 or go to straight to a 400-600 if you are experienced rider. For example, my first bike is a mini trail when i was 10yrs old and a couple of dirt bike, 400cc, 750cc and now back to 400cc.. mahal na kasi ng Gas and currently have a wave and dirt bike for daily use. Pero its all up to you kung ano gusto mo.. Dun ka sa masaya ka.. Hope this helps.. Ride Safe!

IMHO, i have any against CBR150R but with a price tag of 150k+ i can buy a decent 2nd hand 400cc bike. or a decent 250cc 4cylinder bike for the half the price.. for me its not so practical kasi pag na outgrow mo yung CBR150cc you will upgrade to higher displacement, so may i suggest na bumili ka ng decent 250cc that looks like a 400 or go to straight to a 400-600 if you are experienced rider. For example, my first bike is a mini trail when i was 10yrs old and a couple of dirt bike, 400cc, 750cc and now back to 400cc.. mahal na kasi ng Gas and currently have a wave and dirt bike for daily use. Pero its all up to you kung ano gusto mo.. Dun ka sa masaya ka.. Hope this helps.. Ride Safe!

Thanks sphinx.....well appreciated... :thumbsupsmiley:

Actually CBR150R price tag is 130k. Nagtanong ako kanina sa hondamar dito sa may 10th ave Kalookan (since taga dito lang naman ako).

Great point. In 2 months time, I've already outgrown my sniper135 and want to upgrade not only to a higher displacement but also to a more "big"bike. Medyo malaki ako, kaya marami nagsasabi na alangan sakin yung motor ko. So nung makita ko yung CBR150R sabi ko mukhang eto bagay sakin and 150cc lang...medyo takot na ako kung 400cc na :lol: ...pwede pa siguro ang 250cc...

Ano ba magandang 250cc bike? (brand new and/or 2nd hand)....

I prefer Yamaha....

Again, thanks in advance.