Motorcycles and Scooters

first thing to do is to prepare all ur docs like proof of purchase, proof that ur n ofw then next is to secure an exit clearance for ur item then look for a forwarder that will process ur importation going to PI then after the unit has arrived u nid then to process the custom clearance any pay the tax duties (which as I remember is 150% of declared value,legit process to kip in mind) after u finish the customs then next step is the LTO. Or if u want look for a forwarder n may contact s customs para cya n bhla sa lahat(just ready n din for lagayan system)

salamat tol....naliwanagan ko na.

Guest Leviticus
hi peeps...i'm planning to get a Yamaha Nuovo Z...but the problem is my driver's liscense restriction is only 2...anybody knows people in LTO to have my restriction added? or I can just go over to there to have it added..and just want to ask how much does the Nuovo Z costs?? THANX!! :headsetsmiley:

just go to the LTO and add restriction 1 in your license. malapit na ba ang renewal ng llisensya? it would only cost you 30 to add restriction 1.

nouvo Z is in the 74k range (this was last year, not updated)

hope this helps..

just go to the LTO and add restriction 1 in your license. malapit na ba ang renewal ng llisensya? it would only cost you 30 to add restriction 1.

nouvo Z is in the 74k range (this was last year, not updated)

hope this helps..

thank you for your quick reply..ang renewal po ng license ko ay next year march..my question is if I have the restriction added..will it be renewed at the same time?? or will I need to have it renewed next year..I guess either way is ok...because as you said its only 30 pesos to have the restriction added...will this be any LTO office?? I tried to ask for it to get an added restriction when I renewed my license 2+ years ago in remedios and said that the office is just a renewal office...I will need to go to tayuman to have it added...is it going to be the same now??? or I can go to any renewal offices around the metro or the malls.

as for the bikes..my first choice is the nuovo z..then MIO soul and MIO..do you know the prices of the other 2?? thanx very much!! :headsetsmiley:

thank you for your quick reply..ang renewal po ng license ko ay next year march..my question is if I have the restriction added..will it be renewed at the same time?? or will I need to have it renewed next year..I guess either way is ok...because as you said its only 30 pesos to have the restriction added...will this be any LTO office?? I tried to ask for it to get an added restriction when I renewed my license 2+ years ago in remedios and said that the office is just a renewal office...I will need to go to tayuman to have it added...is it going to be the same now??? or I can go to any renewal offices around the metro or the malls.

as for the bikes..my first choice is the nuovo z..then MIO soul and MIO..do you know the prices of the other 2?? thanx very much!! :headsetsmiley:

guys etong inquiry ko...pa sagot nman po please?....Thanx very much!! :headsetsmiley:

Guest Leviticus
guys etong inquiry ko...pa sagot nman po please?....Thanx very much!! :headsetsmiley:

total price for a mio is 65,500, the mio z is somewhere along that price range too.

after watching MI-2 on cable the other week, my brother had the muffler on the sports bike converted/modified so that the sound coming from it would be different. now the sound when idling is similar to a low growl. comment ng mga nakakarinig ay "galit sa mundo ang motor na yan".

now.. hinihintay ko na ipara ako ng mga checkpoint. nakaready na ako sa mga pabara sa kanila kung sakali.

so far I've passed plenty of checkpoints but no one has flagged me down :rolleyes:

Guest Leviticus

december na at marami nanaman ang nangangaroling sa daan na bwaya. there are some reports (sa MCP forum) that there are LEOs putting up sham chokepoints just to make kotong. the modification violation is still being enforced, specifically loud pipes, headlights, side mirrors, etc.

these are suspended.

here's a link of the suspension order: http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...Suspension.jpg

credit to the original poster..

sir! sabi nyo suspended ang law about modification sa motorsiklo? saan ko pa po ba pwede malaman o sites about this? sa buong pilipinas po ba yan o sa mga bayan-bayan lang? kasi alam ko sa makati bawal ang motorsiklo na may malakas na pipe.

help!

thank you!

driver attitudes. the notion of "I'm bigger so make way" or "I'm faster so make room."

what attracted me in using a motorcycle years ago was the size. I've wasted so many hours sitting inside a car in traffic when I saw how mobile a motorcycle was, squeezing through traffic and lane-splitting. now they expect riders to sit still in traffic. if that's the case then I'd rather sit the traffic out in my car. malas kung kalagitnaan ng traffic naipit ka on your bike at noon with the sun blazing down on you. naprito ka na sa init ng makina, naoven ka sa init ng araw, at pinausukan ka pa from the exhaust of other vehicles <_<

in occasions that I can't lane split when traffic is so heavy, all I do is get down from my bike and relax at the nearest sari sari store to wait out the traffic; or if I'm in a hurry then I push my bike along the sidewalks. don't ride on the sidewalks for all you novice riders, huhuliin kayo. when you push your bike hindi kayo huhuliin. kayo pa ang tutulungan ng LEO minsan. I usually do this at the vicinity of UP diliman-kamuning. ilang meters lang pagtutulak to the u-turn slots libre na ang daloy ng traffic :P it's also good for your cardio

mabuti nabasa ko ito. NOVICE PA RIN PALA AKO! hehehehe! alam nyo po inaakyat ko kasi sa bangketa yun motor ko. parang naka bisikleta lang. BAWAL PALA YUN! mabuti na lang may ganitong thread dito USEFUL!

sir ano po violation kapag nahuli ka nagra-ride sa bangketa o island?

mabuti nabasa ko ito. NOVICE PA RIN PALA AKO! hehehehe! alam nyo po inaakyat ko kasi sa bangketa yun motor ko. parang naka bisikleta lang. BAWAL PALA YUN! mabuti na lang may ganitong thread dito USEFUL!

hindi pala bawal. walang makasagot eh. :evil:

Reckless driving ka if you ride a motor vehicle in an Area not meant for motor vehicle use but meant for pedestrians. This offense could also be aggravated (resulting in a bigger fine, or heavier penalty or both) through a reckless imprudence charge if at the time you committed the offense it can be proven that pedestrians were using the sidewalk. They would have been in danger of being hit by your motorcycle.

Kahit bisikleta bawal sa sidewalk.

Hindi kailangan sagutin ang tanong mo para patunayan na bawal ang gawain na ito. Common sense lang kasi ang kailangan. At hindi naman napakaraming common sense. Kung merong sapat lang para maintintindihan yun daloy ng mga sasakyan sa kalye at sabayan ang mga ito ng hindi nasasagasaaan ganoon din lang kadami and kailan gan para maintindihan na ang sidewalk para sa tao at hindi sa sasakyan. At lalo na hindi para sa pilosopo.

Edited by boomouse

for those who's looking for the ride of the year, join kayo sa December 20-21, Saturday-Sunday. Quezon2Quezon (Quezon City to Nakar Quezon).

here's the itinerary:

Departure: December 20, 2008 2pm Anonas Q.C. ETA to Nakar Quezon 5pm, dinner then inuman beside the beach (i own the place).

December 21, 2008 - breakfast then swimming muna sa may mga gusto, then 11am ride to Caliraya lake then lunch along the road. ETA to QC around 4pm.

no big bikes, 100 to 150cc bikes lang po, i have yamaha x1. kailangan po nasa condition ang motor nyo (engine, brakes, tires) sobra dami pong zigzag, PM me lang po kung interested, i dont want din sobra dami.

peace!