Motorcycles and Scooters

Suzuki Bandit 250 Slingshot or Kawasaki ZZR250.

Suzuki RGV250 is one hell of a fast bike, if you found a VJ23, LUCKY YOU! :D

Knowing that these bikes can no longer be brought as brand new, you should also be well aware of the add'l potential expenses that may be incurred when maintaining the bikes... HTH

Edited by heightdeprived
Suzuki Bandit 250 Slingshot or Kawasaki ZZR250.

Suzuki RGV250 is one hell of a fast bike, if you found a VJ23, LUCKY YOU! :D

Knowing that these bikes can no longer be brought as brand new, you should also be well aware of the add'l potential expenses that may be incurred when maintaining the bikes... HTH

Exactly, that is why purchasing a 2nd hand bike is not what I really prefer......

And as I've said, for now, I am fine with a 150cc bike.....maybe 4-6 months after, I will upgrade to a much higher displacement...

So, for you guys, how do you find Honda CBR150R, in terms of its value (for money), performance, and of course fuel efficiency? (Currently, I am very happy with my Sniper 135, 40-42 km/liter.... :thumbsupsmiley: )

Thanks in advance...

Ride Safe..

Exactly, that is why purchasing a 2nd hand bike is not what I really prefer......And as I've said, for now, I am fine with a 150cc bike.....maybe 4-6 months after, I will upgrade to a much higher displacement...So, for you guys, how do you find Honda CBR150R, in terms of its value (for money), performance, and of course fuel efficiency? (Currently, I am very happy with my Sniper 135, 40-42 km/liter.... :thumbsupsmiley: )Thanks in advance...Ride Safe..
i have test rided one last month, superb performance, though price is a bit steep. i used to ride a 250cc yamaha fzr, bigat maintenance bro, pero bilis nun!! nasawa na lang ako pa-overhaul, naka 2 na kasi.sabi nung dealer around 40km/l daw yung cbr150. value for money? kung for keeps yung bike as in hindi ibebenta in the near future oks yun but kung bibitawan din agad, might as well get a decent 400cc na second-hand. Honda super 4 is a very good catch if you'd be able to get a newer version, yung v-tec un engine, around 150-200k. di mahirap parts, very good looking and fast. mejo mabigat nga lang, but you'll get used to it after a week of riding. another is a Honda CB 1, 400cc din siya but lighter than the super 4. single rotor nga lang yung brakes sa harap. a cheaper alternative to cbr150 is the kawasaki krr150. 105k the last time i asked, main draw back 2-stroke siya! though as fast as cbr, mas matipid siya in terms of fuel economy, has better suspension and lighter than the cbr. pangit tunog bro! 2-stroke kasi, pero di naman mausok, heheheso, whatever your heart desires, follow it!!
Exactly, that is why purchasing a 2nd hand bike is not what I really prefer......And as I've said, for now, I am fine with a 150cc bike.....maybe 4-6 months after, I will upgrade to a much higher displacement...So, for you guys, how do you find Honda CBR150R, in terms of its value (for money), performance, and of course fuel efficiency? (Currently, I am very happy with my Sniper 135, 40-42 km/liter.... :thumbsupsmiley: )Thanks in advance...Ride Safe..
i have test rided one last month, superb performance, though price is a bit steep. i used to ride a 250cc yamaha fzr, bigat maintenance bro, pero bilis nun!! nasawa na lang ako pa-overhaul, naka 2 na kasi.sabi nung dealer around 40km/l daw yung cbr150. value for money? kung for keeps yung bike as in hindi ibebenta in the near future oks yun but kung bibitawan din agad, might as well get a decent 400cc na second-hand. Honda super 4 is a very good catch if you'd be able to get a newer version, yung v-tec un engine, around 150-200k. di mahirap parts, very good looking and fast. mejo mabigat nga lang, but you'll get used to it after a week of riding. another is a Honda CB 1, 400cc din siya but lighter than the super 4. single rotor nga lang yung brakes sa harap. a cheaper alternative to cbr150 is the kawasaki krr150. 105k the last time i asked, main draw back 2-stroke siya! though as fast as cbr, mas matipid siya in terms of fuel economy, has better suspension and lighter than the cbr. pangit tunog bro! 2-stroke kasi, pero di naman mausok, heheheso, whatever your heart desires, follow it!!
Woohoo!!!

remember, wag maglagay ng sticker or protest material sa helmet. sa shirt or jacket ipaskil.

Shoei Helmet is my choice of brand. I like the face lift kind. I read somewhere that there is a helmet now available in Europe that you can see the back view throught the front face/shield. Anybody had tried this kind of helmet?

Shoei Helmet is my choice of brand. I like the face lift kind. I read somewhere that there is a helmet now available in Europe that you can see the back view throught the front face/shield. Anybody had tried this kind of helmet?

i know a caberg helmet have rear view mirror, Last time i saw one is in Motoworld the fort and cost around 35k.. hehehehe try ko isuot nad medyo mahirap tumingin sa salamin nakakailang.. pero kita talaga sa likod. hehehe

I always ask this to my friends.

San nakakabili ng Cash na CBR150. Yung malapit sa Pque.....

Tapos ok ba talaga ang performance ng Z200?????

I saw one along betterliving, shark trading ba yun? tapat or lagpas ng tropical hut.. cost aroung 140k the last time i ask.. and about Motorstar Z200 all i can say is value for money, i have 1 for 2 yrs but unfortunately because of financial problem i have to let it go.. Looks and performance is A ok... parts are honda compatible.. i already replaced my push rods, gas/clutch cabble using honda TMX parts.. Speed could go high as 140kph.. and one time i tried to push the limit to my bike and go around 160kph(sagad na sa speedo) downslope going to nasugbu.. hehehe yun nga lang tagas langis. pero no major damage... after replacement of seals ok na ulit.. dami ka ring mods na pwedeng gawin.. eto pala link ng motor ko sa kabilang thread.. ducati 999 look.. hehehe http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtopic=14027&st=60

maganda rin ang Z250.. more lightweight ang agile...

Exactly, that is why purchasing a 2nd hand bike is not what I really prefer......

And as I've said, for now, I am fine with a 150cc bike.....maybe 4-6 months after, I will upgrade to a much higher displacement...

So, for you guys, how do you find Honda CBR150R, in terms of its value (for money), performance, and of course fuel efficiency? (Currently, I am very happy with my Sniper 135, 40-42 km/liter.... :thumbsupsmiley: )

Thanks in advance...

Ride Safe..

yun nga lang ang disadvantages ng 2nd hand bike.. you can have a good and bad ones.. so kung bibili ng 2nd hand bikes dun ka sa kakilala mo para alam mo history ng bike at ng di ka magoyo... hehehehe pero its all up to you kung san ka masaya dun ka db?? suportahan taka... pero for a 130k = 150cc = value for money... hmmm.. its up to you.. basta 2wheels ok yan!!!

Ano MTC bikers, kailan ba EB and ride tayo kahit marilaque lang or tagaytay...

yun nga lang ang disadvantages ng 2nd hand bike.. you can have a good and bad ones.. so kung bibili ng 2nd hand bikes dun ka sa kakilala mo para alam mo history ng bike at ng di ka magoyo... hehehehe pero its all up to you kung san ka masaya dun ka db?? suportahan taka... pero for a 130k = 150cc = value for money... hmmm.. its up to you.. basta 2wheels ok yan!!!

Ano MTC bikers, kailan ba EB and ride tayo kahit marilaque lang or tagaytay...

can i join here? im a biker too.. im using RAIDER150R 2007 (modified)..

I saw one along betterliving, shark trading ba yun? tapat or lagpas ng tropical hut.. cost aroung 140k the last time i ask.. and about Motorstar Z200 all i can say is value for money, i have 1 for 2 yrs but unfortunately because of financial problem i have to let it go.. Looks and performance is A ok... parts are honda compatible.. i already replaced my push rods, gas/clutch cabble using honda TMX parts.. Speed could go high as 140kph.. and one time i tried to push the limit to my bike and go around 160kph(sagad na sa speedo) downslope going to nasugbu.. hehehe yun nga lang tagas langis. pero no major damage... after replacement of seals ok na ulit.. dami ka ring mods na pwedeng gawin.. eto pala link ng motor ko sa kabilang thread.. ducati 999 look.. hehehe http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtopic=14027&st=60

maganda rin ang Z250.. more lightweight ang agile...

Yup thats Shark Trading, kaso ang mahal pala talaga kung yon yung price ng 150cc na bike.

Ok ba bumili ng Z200 sa Rob Ermita? So all in all parang Honda din ba ang performance at maintenance non? Panu yung gas consumption nun? Talagang 65k lang yon di po ba????

What about this Z250? first time ko narinig yon ha.........

Yup thats Shark Trading, kaso ang mahal pala talaga kung yon yung price ng 150cc na bike.

Ok ba bumili ng Z200 sa Rob Ermita? So all in all parang Honda din ba ang performance at maintenance non? Panu yung gas consumption nun? Talagang 65k lang yon di po ba????

What about this Z250? first time ko narinig yon ha.........

Mas trusted kong bumili sa Scootbike.. sa may MAkati Cinema Square ground floor meron.. dun ko kinuha yung Z2 ko... yah for practicality and looks ok sya.. less maintenance... gas compsumption if stock it can consume 32-35km/l.. tipd no??? hehehehe the new release of Z200/Z250 has new gauge that has colored face and chromed gauge.. Big Bike type controls(passing light, hazzard, push type direction button) and for the Z250 same as i mention with the Z200 but with different end can/pipe, suzuki patterned engine block, more agile and light than Z200... and fast too.. released last june pa ata yun...

About CBR150, yup! masyado mahal for a 150cc bike, pero if you have a spare dough, y not.. good looks and its HONDA...

planning to get the z200, nagka dilemma ako nung nakita ko yung z250, bigla ko nalito what to get.. gusto ko sa 200, mas matipid, cheaper and dual type yung ignition, pdeng kick, pdeng electric. ayaw ko lang sa 250 electric start na lang siya wala nang kick start... experience ko kasi sa lahat ng motorbike na dumaan sa akin, pag more than 5 days di ginamit humuhina battry, hehehe. but definitely lighter yung 250, may mga pinalitan na aluminum parts daw kaya gumaan. bago din exhaust. kuha na sana ko last week sa rob ermita, nakita ko 250 napaisip ako. mga tol may review ba kayo bout mad ass???

Im having 2nd thoughts whether should I sell my Honda XRM or not. Its my first vehicle and I was able to buy that with out the help of others. Matindi yung sentimental Value nya for me.

Pero mdyo risky na rin gamitin yung XRM ko cause modified bracket lang yung front brakes, tatakot ako bka biglang bumigay. Ala spring yung rear break, making it difficult to have a timely break.

Isip isip pa rin. But kung bibili ako bago gsto ko di na underbone. For me yoko na bumili ng underbone kasi marami na naka underbone. No offense po, I just want to be unique from others.

Guest Leviticus
Im having 2nd thoughts whether should I sell my Honda XRM or not. Its my first vehicle and I was able to buy that with out the help of others. Matindi yung sentimental Value nya for me.

Pero mdyo risky na rin gamitin yung XRM ko cause modified bracket lang yung front brakes, tatakot ako bka biglang bumigay. Ala spring yung rear break, making it difficult to have a timely break.

Isip isip pa rin. But kung bibili ako bago gsto ko di na underbone. For me yoko na bumili ng underbone kasi marami na naka underbone. No offense po, I just want to be unique from others.

Hehe.. I can relate. actually, ako ang second owner ng xrm ko. eto rin ang first vehicle ko that I bought without financial assistance from others. the previous owner did not want to part with it too so what she did was sell it to me, knowing that I will take good care of her "baby".

papalitan mo na lang ang brakepads mo ng buong set to replace the faulty spring. modified disc bracket? if I was familiar with it I might help. still considered a noob pagdating sa motor ko.

whoa.. 25000 na ang odometer mo. may I ask how many years you had your motorcycle?

I bought my XRM last Oct of 2004. hHehehehhehe, nakailang semplangan na ko sa XRM na yon and I was able to ride away from it. As if alang nangyari. Ganon ka tibay ang mga Honda bikes.

When I bought a new set of Alloy Mags, I forgot to keep the stock set of brackets. May Mags got broke and I put back the stock mags. Ang ginawa ng mekaniko, hiniwa yung bracket ng Alloy Mags and welded it para magamet sa stock mags. Di ako kumpyansa sa pagkakaweld.

I guess everyone would understand na life na ang pinaguusapan everytime you ride a bike. And the front brake is one of the most essential parts of a bike. If you cant trust the front brake then you cant trust the entire bike, ryt???

I bought my XRM last Oct of 2004. hHehehehhehe, nakailang semplangan na ko sa XRM na yon and I was able to ride away from it. As if alang nangyari. Ganon ka tibay ang mga Honda bikes.

When I bought a new set of Alloy Mags, I forgot to keep the stock set of brackets. May Mags got broke and I put back the stock mags. Ang ginawa ng mekaniko, hiniwa yung bracket ng Alloy Mags and welded it para magamet sa stock mags. Di ako kumpyansa sa pagkakaweld.

I guess everyone would understand na life na ang pinaguusapan everytime you ride a bike. And the front brake is one of the most essential parts of a bike. If you cant trust the front brake then you cant trust the entire bike, ryt???

yah, i know your sentiments lalo na pag nakabili ka ng bike na sau talaga nanggaling.. katulad ng Z200 ko it was my first b/new bike na nabili w/o the help of others but with financial reasons and practicality(cant maintain na 5 bikes at the same time hehehehe) kaya ayun kahit masakit sa kalooban got to part ways with my beloved bike.. and yes if security and safety is concern, its up to you kung gusto mo na paltan yung bike mo.. but for me sabi ko nga practicality lang po.. pero kung gusto mo pa rin i retain yung bike mo.. go for it lalo na nga kung may sentimental value.. just my two cents..

planning to get the z200, nagka dilemma ako nung nakita ko yung z250, bigla ko nalito what to get.. gusto ko sa 200, mas matipid, cheaper and dual type yung ignition, pdeng kick, pdeng electric. ayaw ko lang sa 250 electric start na lang siya wala nang kick start... experience ko kasi sa lahat ng motorbike na dumaan sa akin, pag more than 5 days di ginamit humuhina battry, hehehe. but definitely lighter yung 250, may mga pinalitan na aluminum parts daw kaya gumaan. bago din exhaust. kuha na sana ko last week sa rob ermita, nakita ko 250 napaisip ako. mga tol may review ba kayo bout mad ass???

If my memory serves me correctly, alam ko may kick ang Z250... pero maganda nga sya at magaan... balak ko nga kumuha eh.. kaso dami gastos.. hehehehe