Motorcycles and Scooters

Hello bikers, MIBs, et al! :)

To those who are looking for POCKETBIKES or anybody who is interested in having his own miniature bike as part of his growing collection or itching to drive one , please drop me a PM or email in this thread-- i'll be glad to assist you. :)

The good news is, the interest for pocketbikes is still young and growing. These are affordable mini-motords that are fun to ride with.

Pocketbikes are the latest craze in the Philippines and are actually dominating the motorsports circuit. Pocketbikes are 1/5 the size of a regular motorbike or GP racer. It has a 49cc engine, 2-stroke, air-cooled and with top speed of 60kph.

we're having a promo right now and we're giving it at 20% off!

For more information, you can check out the site at http://www.pocketrocketphilippines.com . :)

ziggy..how much is this R1?

http://www.pocketrocketphilippines.com/fotos/pic13_blackbike.jpg

Hello friends. Can anyone recommend a shop where I can bring my old 50cc honda mini-trail and have it restored? Havn't used it in decades. But I think it's time to introduce it to my son and let him discover the joys I experienced with it when I was a kid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

newbie rin dto heloo sa mga mtc riders. Anyone interested in FURYGAN jackets? pinsan k kasi binentahan ako ng imitation ata yun e. benta nya sakin P2000. check nyo yung site www.furygan.com. sa may moto>jackets>textiles>TXR2. ito yung model na binebenta nya. isang klase lang e. pero d k sure kung meron p.

newbie rin dto heloo sa mga mtc riders. Anyone interested in FURYGAN jackets? pinsan k kasi binentahan ako ng imitation ata yun e. benta nya sakin P2000. check nyo yung site www.furygan.com. sa may moto>jackets>textiles>TXR2. ito yung model na binebenta nya. isang klase lang e. ang pagka alam k nasa 168 pound ang original so nasa 16K+ sa peso.pero d k sure kung meron p.

• 3 weeks later...