Motorcycles and Scooters

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello bikers, MIBs, et al! :)

To those who are looking for POCKETBIKES or anybody who is interested in having his own miniature bike as part of his growing collection or itching to drive one , please drop me a PM or email in this thread-- i'll be glad to assist you. :)

The good news is, the interest for pocketbikes is still young and growing. These are affordable mini-motords that are fun to ride with.

Pocketbikes are the latest craze in the Philippines and are actually dominating the motorsports circuit. Pocketbikes are 1/5 the size of a regular motorbike or GP racer. It has a 49cc engine, 2-stroke, air-cooled and with top speed of 60kph.

we're having a promo right now and we're giving it at 20% off!

For more information, you can check out the site at http://www.pocketrocketphilippines.com . :)

The company i work for now has two Metro Manila branches to serve Metro Manila customers of motorcycles.

One in Paranaque and one in Pasig (Pasig opens next week)

35 others in the provinces including one in San Pedro Laguna just after the Muntinlupa boundary

We got Honda Wave Alpha, Wave S, XRM, TMX125, TMX155

We also have Kawasaki Nexus, BC125, HD-III, Barako

We also got Suzuki Raider, Shogun Pro, Shogun R, Smash, Mola, X4

And a few Bajaj Wind 125 and Kymco Top Boy and CG150

PM me for prices if interested.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Riders,Whatz up??Im from pasig,my mc is an underbone.Cool blue XRM,fully set up and loaded...Any riders in pasig?Maybe we can get 2geder guys and organize a funride!Waja think,kahit indi taga pasig,welcome!!The more,the merrier!By the way,im also a proud member of CLUB30,affliated with motorcyle phil...You can pm me or text me at (0927)4045062.Lets make this happen.Its only hard in the beginning,pro once nasimulan na,tuloy-tuloy na.. :cool:

The company i work for now has two Metro Manila branches to serve Metro Manila customers of motorcycles.

One in Paranaque and one in Pasig (Pasig opens next week)

35 others in the provinces including one in San Pedro Laguna just after the Muntinlupa boundary

We got Honda Wave Alpha, Wave S, XRM, TMX125, TMX155

We also have Kawasaki Nexus, BC125, HD-III, Barako

We also got Suzuki Raider, Shogun Pro, Shogun R, Smash, Mola, X4

And a few Bajaj Wind 125 and Kymco Top Boy and CG150

PM me for prices if interested.

Do you have in-house financing available?