Motorcycles and Scooters

Sama ako!!!  :P

Just kidding... I'm still having my bike modded  :lol:

Enjoy guys  :cool:

Sabado 27????

sir phrozhenkhold... wala talaga kaming panalo sa r150 mo :thumbsupsmiley:

sige sir andrean sa sabado sa macapagal kita tayo dun siguro mga 10pm tayo magkita dun. sa mcdo na mismo. kasama ko mga tropa cool yung mga yun baka gusto mo pati sila hamunin morin mga 125 lang mc nun.

tapos sayo nmn phrozhen may r150 rin kami kaw rin kung gusto morin sumabay hehehe.

mga bro tanong lang po...

would you pay 163t Pesos for this?

http://www.mickhone.com.au/used/suzuki/suzuki%20images/dl650/GSXR750L1.JPG

http://www.mickhone.com.au/used/suzuki/suzuki%20images/dl650/GSXR750L5.JPG

http://www.mickhone.com.au/used/suzuki/suzuki%20images/dl650/GSXR750L2.JPG

http://www.mickhone.com.au/used/suzuki/suzuki%20images/dl650/GSXR750L3.JPG

http://www.mickhone.com.au/used/suzuki/suzuki%20images/dl650/GSXR750L4.JPG

its a 1990 gsxr750 with 55thou kms

:unsure:

Edited by suzuki

bro suzuki,

if seller can bring down the price to 120k or 115k, it would be more reasonable. looking at the age and mileage of the bike you should expect some maintenance expense to make sure its 'long ride' worthy. a nice pair of 'big byk' tyres will cost you at least 15k. not to mention new chains, etc.

its a fast byk. if you can handle riding it for 4 hrs non stop, it would be great!

hope this helps..

Motorider eto opinion ko pag nagrace tyo:

Pag straight road, no obstacle for sure panalo ka.

Pag Traffic situation, or my obstacle its an intirely different situation

bro, sa racing hindi honor ang traffic pede may twisties pero walang nadaan na pedestrian at wala ring mga cage.

tama ka diff. situation you may win but "its the driver not the ride"

opinion kolang rin, wag nalang natin ituloy ang friendly gauge kasi parang nasagot monarin yung hamon mo e.

peace bro... parehas tayong rider nagkataon lang na 125cc ang motor ko.

Thanks... these are the kind of medium "big bikes" that I was talking about... I want something that looks like this... but not necessarily this... but I hope this one is locally available http://www.geocities.com/basted_ph/smileys/ro_emote_gg.gif

There is one shop here in cainta that sells that bike honda cbr150r brand new lahat bnbenta nila. u can have it for 165k. kaya lang they dont sell it in instalment basis, cash lang. cbu daw kasi from thailand yung bike. in the future daw pag ngimport na yung honda mismo, bababa na yung presyo n pwede na instalment.

There is one shop here in cainta that sells that bike honda cbr150r brand new lahat bnbenta nila. u can have it for 165k. kaya lang they dont sell it in instalment basis, cash lang. cbu daw kasi from thailand yung bike. in the future daw pag ngimport na yung honda mismo, bababa na yung presyo n pwede na instalment.

Yeah... I saw that shop... its located at the side of the apartelle (I forgot the name :P ) that is where they sell tocino and longanisa before :lol: its just before Junction :hypocritesmiley:

hey guys

im new to riding. i have a vulcan 400cc and i would appreciate it very much if you can give me tips on how to ride better.

i already took the jake swann class but it's a totally different scenario riding in the city.

i'm having difficulty making tight turns on secondary intersections (example right lane going right). i usually go over the 2nd lane after my turn. also it's kinda hard looking for oncoming vehicles and making the turn.

also having difficulty with the u-turns (yun mga ginawa ng MMDA). i normall overshoot since im also looking at oncoming vehicles and at the same time making the turn.

am i entering the turn too fast or is it because of the make of the bike?

thanks in advance guys.

btw, i ride late at night around 11 pm or midnight para onti lang vehicles.

rhichie

also, i have na helmet, jacket and gloves plus boots so wag na yun ang tips ha. more on riding lang. thanks again guys.

nice cruiser you have there. since its a low rider.... and you're a newbie, i think its both. you're entering the turn too fast and its because of the bike as well.

i suggest you enter the turn (specially the very tight ones) as slow as you can, without having the take your feet off the pegs.. this will make sure you will not overshoot the lanes and make you work on your balance (its a heavy bike for someone below 145lbs).

watch for incoming traffic before you cross and look where you're headed as you make the turn. im sure you'll be looking forward to this turns as you get more comfortable with your vulcan...

hope this helps and ride safe...

Regarding the GSXR 750, if its in great shape, engine running smoothly, suspension play well, walang katok sa makina and if the regular servicing is upto date, I would pay at most 145 thousand for that bike...

Thats a damn nice bike sir... its actually a killer... if im not mistaken, thats the one with the aluminum frame pa... light frame, killer engine for its time... that is the usual bike of choice for making hooligans... thats a damn fine bike if its still in good shape...

It does however have a reputation for being a widow maker, or a squid killer...

guys, update lang regarding new motorcycles? nakita niyo na yung sniper? not bad loking... very pretty actually butt he norkis main branch in mandaluyong area has a sniper there na....... OMFG!!! mukha siyang R 1 na sobrang angas... check it out to believe it... HAYUP!!! Ganda talaga sobra...

guys, update lang regarding new motorcycles?  nakita niyo na yung sniper? not bad loking... very pretty actually butt he norkis main branch in mandaluyong area has a sniper there na....... OMFG!!! mukha siyang R 1 na sobrang angas... check it out to believe it... HAYUP!!! Ganda talaga sobra...

yeah maganda talaga ang sniper, 135cc lang po ito pero ang masasabi ko lang yamaha ang may gawa kaya no comment.

at nga pala, medyo may kamahalan siya...