im a man of my word and i expect the people around me to be as well

i love and dont hesitate to burn bridges of my enemies

its very hard for me to forgive, sometimes i dont see its essence

anger fuels me more effectively than love, joy etc

fact before drama

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once in a while, I would dream that I'm still a kid, and I'd relive scenes from the long, forgotten past. I get to spend time at my old haunts: our Makati apartment where I spent 10 years of my childhood; my old school; street scenes that for some reason are always set in sunny afternoons, my favorite time of the day back then.

The funny thing is, in some of those dreams, I'd be totally convinced it's all real. Like me being 10 again and living in the 80's IS reality, that the thirty years that came next never happened, or rather, are yet to happen.

And so whenever I wake up from those dreams, I'd be thinking: Is this, my 2016 life, reality? Or am I really in the 80's, and my life as an adult is the dream? Am I still dreaming now?

:)

I can talk in different dictions. I learned it from talking to children from an international school.

Then, I speak to myself in social media and forums to make you believe that two actual people are talking. Just to form a story in your head. After all, you can't see me doing it. Or can you?

But don't judge me. I'm just playing with you all. But judge yourself for falling for it.I'm not demented. I'm just a little claustrophobic. I always want a way out of a situation. Even in a place as vast as cyberspace.

I'll see you tomorrow. I'll make promises to you. Promises you'll be dreaming about tonight. Tomorrow, I'll make up a story so I can't, and make you believe that I really cannot. You'll be so convinced that you would even ask me for advice. You're that gullible.

Okay. Maybe I'm crazy. But maybe you are, too.

• 2 weeks later...

I look innocent, but you won't be able imagine the things that I have done / experienced in the past.

Hey you, yes you.. even tho you're older than me, it doesn't mean you have alot of experience... I'm pretty sure I've experienced more compared to you (the best and the worst)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Before, I used to drink to enjoy; now, I drink to help me sleep. I am easygoing, I love reading books(fiction), during a conversation I can make everyone laugh through situational quips. I used to play pranks a lot, it's just that I don't have anyone to play it anymore.