Me, Myself And I

• 3 weeks later...

Somewhat volatile; I can be happy-go-lucky in one moment, and in another moment I'm either feeling my pain a little too keenly--enough for me to lose my mind for a few days at worst--or looking like I'm itching for a reason to murder someone violently--at least, that's what my family sometimes says about me when I'm pissed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a Hard drinker, I love alcohols but I'm not alcoholic. Its like whenever I have a chance to drink, I'll drink till the dawn.

I'm a smoker, Marlboro red to be exact. Im a prone of stress, I am Affectionate person, And smoking is my reliever.

I'm not a party goer, I'll be in the safe place wt my people's and will be chilling till the sun comes out.

That's all for now. 💓

• Like (+1) 2

I'm a Hard drinker, I love alcohols but I'm not alcoholic. Its like whenever I have a chance to drink, I'll drink till the dawn.

I'm a smoker, Marlboro red to be exact. Im a prone of stress, I am Affectionate person, And smoking is my reliever.

I'm not a party goer, I'll be in the safe place wt my people's and will be chilling till the sun comes out.

That's all for now.

Not an alcoholic either, but drinks 'til dawn if with great people I've never been with for a while. I would drink sometimes a bottle a day after work for 8 days I think (not consecutive), until I restock. Takes a while, since I usually go for unusual beers if I'm just at home drinking and there's no heineken.

Smokes reds too, really like Pall Mall reds but they're phasing them out here. :(

Btw, I never dreamt of smoking. But 1 time I got really stressed out in college. It was 6am, haven't slept because of thesis, fight with ex bugging me, and I still have an 8am class. Saw my lola smoking, tried to converse with her that I'm feeling really tired. She offered me a stick of PM. And there's the moment I started and learned how to smoke. Sinasabi lagi sakin na isa sa mga namana ko sa lola ko LOL.

First impression they usually say about me, mataray daw ako and mukhang hindi approachable.

Actually hindi kasi ako ma-mingle. Despite my outgoing personality, I still prefer my own circle and my closest set of friends. In a gathering, even if mag-isa ako ok lang. Yes, pag hindi ko friend, I tend to be quiet and would hardly talk to the person.

But for those na kilala ako... Magsasara na ng tindahan, daldal pa din ako.

I don't smoke. Never tried, not even a puff.

I hardly drink, and when I do, it'll mostly be some cocktail drinks or Smirnoff Mule. Not a fan of beer.

Coffee? Ginagawa kong tubig. While others hirap makatulog because they had coffee, ako hindi affected. It's my ultimate comfort drink.

Most of those who have dropped a PM for me here have probably painted a goddess like image of me after having read my posts, confessions, or FR... But to clear things off... I'm a chubby-lita, ok? I'm not sexy and I'm no head turner.

I would rather have a good conversation than answer the questions of "Totoo ba yung post mo?", "What turns you on?", "Paano mo ginagawa yun?", and "Turuan mo naman ako!".

I smile a lot... (with dimple naman yan)... And I love sunsets...

Na takot sa ipis!

Edited by sOin2you
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...