Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

Sex is an essential ingredient for love, hence it is called love-making. But it is not the end all and be all of love, that is why even if you and your partner has mind-blowing sex, it doesn't necessarily mean that you wouldn't look for different delicacies.

What makes love work is faith, honesty, trust, care, selflessness, hardwork, patience, and many more virtues that must be lived by, by the lovers.

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm. yung love... medyo vague. 

pero i think what will make a relationship work is an active effort to make things work; darating ang oras na mawawala yung dating alab ng relation, makakakita ng mga flaws sa isa't isa. pero yung pareho "you see eye to eye" with that person, na gusto niyo naman pareho pagubrahin, through thick and thin. 

i think yun. or maybe that is one way of defining love. 

to add some more: open communication, may pagamin ng pagkakamali, continuous effort to grow long term. 

pero syempre malibog ako. dapat may sex pa rin. 🍆💦

For me love ❤️ sex bonus na lang yon masarap na bonus. Pero to be honest what makes relationship works? Yung makuntento ka sa partner mo kung ano lang yung kaya nyang ibigay and pag di mo na mahal Iwan mo na lang kesa lokohin. Wag mag cheat may karma 😂😚 digital na Ngayon yon. And if gusto tumikim ng iba Iwan mo na lang din sya kase di mo na mahal yung tao if di ka kontento sakanya nagagawa mo na nga mag hanap ng iba. 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...