Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It should be both.

In an idealistic world, love should be the alpha and omega of relationships.

But in reality, how many marriages have died due to sexual incompatibilities.

Love makes sex amazing.

Sex makes love amazing.

It starts with love, but sex is an important supporting element (such as trust, respect, etc)

both. if you are in a committed relationship. the love you have for each other will grow as time passes. you will encounter certain "bumps" on the road. you will have arguments that are sometimes petty or even not that big of a deal but it turns ugly anyway. but it will make things better for you and her. as the relationship will grow stronger.

sex is something that comes naturally especially in a relationship. its an important part of the relationship but its not the one that controls it. its the love and respect that both persons give each other that makes it work.

Love first! Because with love comes respect and most importantly HONESTY! With honesty, TRUST not THRUST(haha) follows! And with trust, sex follows. Agree? You only have sex with someone you trust!(if youre not a slut, a flirt or someone who doesnt respect his/herself). I am referring to a decent human being - meaning not wild and adventurous! I hope you get what i mean.

In order for a relation to work, honesty should revolve around it! You can easily trust someone (pwede bulag bulagan ka nalang) but honesty is really hard to give or to receive. At first yes, honesty is there but in the long run honesty diminishes along with love and with sex!